India-Forums

Did Anuradha really get a raw deal? (Page 14)

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru.GoldySom.

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru.GoldySom.Isha.Ishafire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by fire_gun

LMAO LOL   ...we want her to swap homes with dolly bindra Embarrassed
hen dolly will win for sureLOLLOLWink

Yes ...and dolly ka husband will also get phati hui chai every morning LOL 
st ke nany  kii  to nikal padegiLOLLOL roj accha khanna khane ko milegaLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanShizaruIsha.Isha

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by purva

It shows that bullying Anuradha was preplanned by Anita... it's sad that Ms. Bedi can not see what went wrong in her own house but is quick to point fingers at Anuradha for every single thing.. Ouch

Yeah. Conclusion from all her posts IMO is that all that the whole Bedi family (including staff) was just perfect and nothing that Anuradha/Nigam Family did was right.
Even if I believe am 99.99% right, will never deny that 0.01%. If I do deny, why to even opt for an exchange?

As Mr. Kabeer Bedi said.. "it's not about right or wrong.. it's about acceptance" ClapClap it shows how much acceptance his daughter has for Nigam family... that she is going around putting Nigam family and does not have a single positive word for them.. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishaaxeion

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Nothing wrong with it at all........but most ppl who watched the swap with an open mind had come to the same conclusion.........bad editing.......my point was dont attack her answers..........her kids were not treated with love.........shes bound to be a bit raw............shes bound to be interested in ppl opinions of the show so if it is her then good on her to come here and try and clarify................I think if someone is being straightforward then lets appreciate it............
our biggest challenge to date on the fourm is finding the real mrs nigam.................I have a suspicion she visited before Pooja

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SomeoneSensibleArpitachohansaavan_lover.Arjunfire_gun

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by Shizaru

aaaw mera sweetu agaya..........how i missed you Cry

yes now that would be a swap to end all swaps.............

how are you my kuttupaaji Hug

I am ekdam zakaaas ....enjoying every bit of life, as usual ...

How are you nind ? Hug

aaw Im lovely shovely now back to work full time...........abhi ghar ay hoon........abhi adarak elachi waali chai making Big smile and gonna kick of heels and sink into my sofa and enjoy it

lots of hugs to my favourite gholoo panka Hug

Eku..........naraz nay hona laado...........i said ju bi bcoz i felt it was a bit full on Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Arjunaxeionfire_gun

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Nothing wrong with it at all........but most ppl who watched the swap with an open mind had come to the same conclusion.........bad editing.......my point was dont attack her answers..........her kids were not treated with love.........shes bound to be a bit raw............shes bound to be interested in ppl opinions of the show so if it is her then good on her to come here and try and clarify................I think if someone is being straightforward then lets appreciate it............
our biggest challenge to date on the fourm is finding the real mrs nigam.................I have a suspicion she visited before Pooja

Even though she is attacking Nigam family in every single post of hers?? Is it fair to them?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Isha

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Even though she is attacking Nigam family in every single post of hers?? Is it fair to them?
it never looked attacking Winkat least to meWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index