India-Forums

Did Anuradha really get a raw deal? (Page 13)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bedigirl

Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by bedigirl

Again it's editors fault that they didn't show Rajiv agreeing to it Wink
well they certainly showed him there and shopping with me! and he certainly never objected and paid for it there!! 
It could also have been that Rajiv wanted to avoid an argument in a public place, which any sensible man would do, but that doesn't mean he was happy with it. Like Aalia refused to disclose the topics of her arguments with u, even Rajiv might not want to make a free-show of his argument with his spouse (whether it was Anuradha, or u on the show). 

apparently anita was  to instruct her on my routines so that she lived my life by my pace and systems  for the first 4 days ! and it seems anuradha was averse and negative to every moment of it...
Anitha dn't seem to be instructing Anuradha, she seemed more to be dictating her. And when u say Anitha was aware of the show format and was instructing Anuradha as per the format, then where did her awareness vanish when she had to follow Anuradha's rules from Day 5 to Day 8??? Did she receive a new set of instructions abt the show format???

as for money... i had given 5000 rupees for basic groceries and vegetables, bread eggs etc (10,000 rupees were bought just priir to show and stocked up in kitchen) and th jacuzzi swtich and curtain rope! i think she's bad at money management! 
As we aren't aware what actually happened, I won't say Anuradha is good or bad with money management. But what we saw on the show was that Anitha gave her 3700+ and not 5000. Where as u claim she was given 5000, and if that's true, then Anitha did owe an explanation abt the rest of the money to Anuradha, and her not being willing enough to give it to her was definitely wrong. When the maids of a household are themselves not willing to respect Anuradha (who was their master for that time slot) and then how can we expect others to respect Anuradha and give her that due credit for whatever small things she did Confused

So you are saying that you did everything.. but the editors cut it off.. and why should we believe you? Even if we give you this benefit of doubt then same should be given to Anuradha... no? Smile

I am sorry Ms.Bedi, but I agree with Purvi... We were all supporting u all this while, but ur appearance on the forum, defending urself and belittling the Nigam household in every post of urs isn't acceptable. I am sorry, but u lost it for me too Thumbs Down

Hope u have a great time, and wishing you a wonderful New Year.... Good Night Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishapurva

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

I am sorry to say Ms. Bedi.. but all your posts are completely one sided and only to show yourself look good.. I am sure Anuradha has some good qualities too.. sadly the show makers were also completely biased and now you too Thumbs Down wish you would follow the thing you preached in some other thread.. "live and let live" guess it's just for others to follow and not yourself.. very disappointed Confused
[/QUOTE]

Purva how do you expect her to speak for Anu, you are asking her questions, she is answering them and no doubt they will be one sided, her side..............thats normal.........if she answered any other way and it was all lovely shovely balanced..............the same ppl here would label her Ms Diplomatic............and for crying out loud..............one Ms Diplomatic over a 3 month period is enough to last the whole forum a life time.............cut her some slack..........listen to her POV and understand her written responses............dont  go into Mrs Nigam mode..........and dont even think about attacking me back with a post because at best I will ignore it and at worst..........well go see for yourself in the BB forum I am more than able to hold my own when ppl r being ruder than necessary

so peace out ppl Big smile

Oh my dog.........Eku ju bi???

Edited by Shizaru - 17 January 2011 at 10:09am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohansaavan_lover.GoldySom.-Sneha25-.Arjun

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Isha.

Anuradha said she was given somewhere around Rs. 3000 by Anita .. but ofcourse she must be lying for sure.. Big smileThumbs Up

Lying big time as she asked Anita, why did not she inform her about the extra money earlier.
Wow, along with stubborn, non-accepting and all that, she possesses one more excellent quality, hummn what a thorough depiction of the lady.

It shows that bullying Anuradha was preplanned by Anita... it's sad that Ms. Bedi can not see what went wrong in her own house but is quick to point fingers at Anuradha for every single thing.. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaIsha.Ishaaxeion

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Shizaru-Sneha25-.GoldySom.

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by Shizaru

.......one Ms Diplomatic over a 3 month period is enough to last the whole forum a life time........ necessary

LMAO LOL   ...we want her to swap homes with dolly bindra Embarrassed
then dolly will win for sureLOLLOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanShizaru-Sneha25-.GoldySom..Arjun

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

It shows that bullying Anuradha was preplanned by Anita... it's sad that Ms. Bedi can not see what went wrong in her own house but is quick to point fingers at Anuradha for every single thing.. Ouch

Yeah. Conclusion from all her posts IMO is that all that the whole Bedi family (including staff) was just perfect and nothing that Anuradha/Nigam Family did was right.
Even if I believe am 99.99% right, will never deny that 0.01%. If I do deny, why to even opt for an exchange?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Ashima.GoldySom.purvaaxeion

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

.......one Ms Diplomatic over a 3 month period is enough to last the whole forum a life time........ necessary

LMAO LOL   ...we want her to swap homes with dolly bindra Embarrassed

aaaw mera sweetu agaya..........how i missed you Cry

yes now that would be a swap to end all swaps.............

how are you my kuttupaaji Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.GoldySom..Arjun

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Purva how do you expect her to speak for Anu, you are asking her questions, she is answering them and no doubt they will be one sided, her side..............thats normal.........if she answered any other way and it was all lovely shovely balanced..............the same ppl here would label her Ms Diplomatic............and for crying out loud..............one Ms Diplomatic over a 3 month period is enough to last the whole forum a life time.............cut her some slack..........listen to her POV and understand her written responses............dont  go into Mrs Nigam mode..........and dont even think about attacking me back with a post because at best I will ignore it and at worst..........well go see for yourself in the BB forum I am more than able to hold my own when ppl r being ruder than necessary

so peace out ppl Big smile

Oh my dog.........Eku ju bi???

Why would I attack you for no reason?

I am having a conversation with fellow forum member.. not even sure if she is real Ms. Bedi.. but even if she is.. we are entitled to ask her questions and get answers from her and disagree with her answers.. it's a free forum afterall Smile

And I am not expecting Ms. Bedi to speak for Anu.. from her posts it's clear what her motive is.. i.e. to put down Anu.. but when people are pointing out her mistakes she is blaming it on bad editing.. so why not give the same benifit of doubt to Anu?? Also it's kind of unfair that Anu is not here to give her side of story and present her POV.. so we are asking questions on her behalf.. and that too from what we saw on the show.. I don't think there is anything wrong with that Tongue

Edited by purva - 17 January 2011 at 10:17am

.AshimaIsha.Ishaaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index