India-Forums

Did Anuradha really get a raw deal? (Page 10)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva

Originally posted by axeion

Originally posted by .Isha.

I haven't either! He he.
Hic hic. Purva we are waiting for you somewhereWinkTongue

Ab sanaata kyon hai? Let's come back to the original list of question here.

3 ques in original post, and 9 pages of answers... Isn't that enough LOL We need new questions now Wink

We did post new questions.. waiting for answers now WinkLOL

Dinner Time Purvi... Thoda intezaar karo Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Isha.Ishapurva

.Ashima Senior Member
.Ashima
.Ashima

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

[/QUOTE]
heh heh!! sorry to bring your accusations to an abrupt halt... Rajeev Nigam earns 2.5 crores a year, I
pooja bedi

really? 2.5 crores .. doing what exactly ?? being part of comedy circus?
hard to believe BediGirl

[/QUOTE]

Hope no one from income tax department here...other wise MR. Nigam is in big trouble.....................

Isha.Ishaaxeion

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Arjun

Originally posted by bedigirl

Originally posted by ppurva

Hmm yes but Pooja failed at two very important things. In her re-decoration ka josh, she did not consider the budget constraints of Rajeev's families. And secondly Yash complained that he was hungry coz Pooja never cooked for him. Both are unpardonable.
heh heh!! sorry to bring your accusations to an abrupt halt... Rajeev Nigam earns 2.5 crores a year, I think he can definitely afford 7,000 rupees of a make over for his home.
pooja bedi

YUP... as per his diary which was signed by his wife on family infor for the show he earns 2.5 crore a year... comedy circus/ stage shows/ and writing scripts etc.impressive and most wonderfu tht his hard work pays such rich dividends...

Didn't channel pay for all those expenses? Why was Rajiv paying from his pocket ?
well rajiv was shopping with me,... he decided on the changes with me .. and he certainly seemed to like it.. so bought it,... though later i saw him cribbing on camera about the expenses! which i actually found quite strange....

The editing of the show was too bad. They showed kid getting last nights  leftover food (roti +subzi) for breakfast . Now leftover food could be good if it was refrigerated well but thats not certainly breakfast item for kids. Its more like a lunch !! LOL
according to anuradha's diary which i have to folkow for 4 ddays... the child eats breakfast at 12 pm and eats dinner and  sleeps post  2 am... btw.. the chappati was soft and edible and the sabzi was freshly made in the morning...

Was Rajive at home all the time ?  wasn't it annoying to tolerate his flirting nonsense ? Embarrassed

yup! he was home al the time for the 8 days... and actually we had million laughs.....i dont'' think he was really flirting... i don't think he'd be that brave.. just doing masti....! all in good spirit!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.AshimaArpitachohanjncblr-Sneha25-.Arjun

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Where did the Bedi Lady vanish Shocked It's abt 8.45 p.m. in India and I have seen her posting on this forum since 4:22 p.m. Her last post was at 8:22 p.m. Shocked Wow, for the celeb that she is, she's got a lot of free time in her hands, but hey wait... So who's cooking the dinner today Confused Anita Shocked
hehe heh!! bedi lady went to have dinner with her two kids... Big smile aalia now studying again for her review tests.. and omar playing ball with my puppies magic and pandora (who is pregnant by the way abd expecting babies in 10 days)!!
been working on my relationnship columns for times of India, femina and mens health and i though i'd peek into facebook/ twitter and other sites to see what was going on in intervals... keep abreast of what people are doing/ thinking and feeling!! hope you have a super evening!
cheers

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan-Sneha25-.GoldySom.Isha.Isha.Arjunaxeionpinkisluv91

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashima1975

Originally posted by lonely0planet

heh heh!! sorry to bring your accusations to an abrupt halt... Rajeev Nigam earns 2.5 crores a year, I
pooja bedi

really? 2.5 crores .. doing what exactly ?? being part of comedy circus?
hard to believe BediGirl

[/QUOTE]

Hope no one from income tax department here...other wise MR. Nigam is in big trouble.....................
[/QUOTE]
well i'm sure it's official.. because anuradha's diary in which she filled in all her details about schedule , daily routines, weekly kharcha and his  yearly income etc had it mentioned!!and had her signature at the end of it too!!

-Sneha25-pinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bedigirl

Where did the Bedi Lady vanish Shocked It's abt 8.45 p.m. in India and I have seen her posting on this forum since 4:22 p.m. Her last post was at 8:22 p.m. Shocked Wow, for the celeb that she is, she's got a lot of free time in her hands, but hey wait... So who's cooking the dinner today Confused Anita Shocked
hehe heh!! bedi lady went to have dinner with her two kids... Big smile aalia now studying again for her review tests.. and omar playing ball with my puppies magic and pandora (who is pregnant by the way abd expecting babies in 10 days)!!
been working on my relationnship columns for times of India, femina and mens health and i though i'd peek into facebook/ twitter and other sites to see what was going on in intervals... keep abreast of what people are doing/ thinking and feeling!! hope you have a super evening!
cheers

lol, ur puppies were really cute LOL Congratulations in advance on the new addition to the family Big smile

-Sneha25-pinkisluv91

bedigirl Newbie
bedigirl
bedigirl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by .Isha.

Originally posted by purva

Thanks Isha and Sweta Embarrassed had to write it as it was all getting one sided.. there are always 2 sides to a coin.. but sadly Anuradha is not here to give her side of story.. Confused 

Anytime Hug
Also I felt Mr. Kabir Bedi was only the person who was ready to understand and accept where Radha was coming from. Rest all just ganged up a bit on her. Being the sane group, did not expect that action.Smile

Kabir Bedi toh Kabir Bedi hai Day Dreaming

P.S. ITA Ishiii... And I feel that's bcoz KB has a broader spectrum of situations as compared to Pooja Bedi or any of her siblings. KB might have probably seen lifestyle similar to Anuradha's too, where as Pooja has clearly not experienced that bcoz of her comfortable upbringing. Though I would like to know more abt Parveen's background. She definitely wasn't happy with sitting down and eating Confused
are any of you aware that anuradha has a law degree and was a practicing lawyer,.. and also that she had a job in a production house????
as for my upbringing... i went to a military boarding where i learnt sheer disciplilne, and to be tough and hardy ,  and also learnt to physically rough it out in tents and sleeping bags on hikes and camping trips... but taht was all fun!! the true challenge for me was starting my career at age 18 and not ever taking a penny from my parents post that till date to manage my life!!!
i've done it all on my own and i'm proud of it... will have them play frank sinattras' MY WAY at my funeral!! :)
parveen wasn't happy because she thought the act was regressive as a Rule change. when one hs a dining table it's really silly to have people only eat on the floor... plus papa had a bad knee and he stil graciously accepted the rule change but parveen was concerned about his knee!
she's a real trooper.. has no issue with any level of hardships.. goes with me to tiny villlages in interior india  to help me with my foundaation work... and eating on mud floors or sitiing amongst swarming mosquitoes does not deter her or me.... it's just regressive rules for no reason only to assert athourity was upsetting to her!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan-Sneha25-Isha.Isha.Arjunfire_gun

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan-Sneha25-Isha.Ishaaxeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index