Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bedigirl

well rajiv was shopping with me,... he decided on the changes with me .. and he certainly seemed to like it.. so bought it,... though later i saw him cribbing on camera about the expenses! which i actually found quite strange....

according to anuradha's diary which i have to folkow for 4 ddays... the child eats breakfast at 12 pm and eats dinner and  sleeps post  2 am... btw.. the chappati was soft and edible and the sabzi was freshly made in the morning...

Humm... so you have clarification for everything.. and why should we believe you Ms. Bedi? Afterall you will say anything to make yourself look perfect.. won't you? We debate on the basis of what we saw on the show.. we never saw you cooking anything in the kitchen.. also Yash said the same thing.. I am sure Anuradha too has such insider info about her experience in your house... there are always 2 sides to a coin.. 😛

And is it right to post someone's personal diary info on a public forum? Specially someone's yearly income etc. etc.?
bedigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva

Hello Bedigirl.. welcome to the forum 😊

Agreed that Nigam house was not clean when you entered.. and Anuradha should clean it more often.. but I definitely won't call it dirty and filthy from what I saw on screen.. also we never saw you cooking or cleaning or teaching Yash in that house.. so all you did was point out faults and never actually adapt Anuradha's lifestyle which was the concept of the show.. 😊
it's hard to compress 300 hours of shooting into 2 hours of telecast... idea is to point out what's wrong and find solutions....  from the minute i entered i started cleaning, swabbing, dusting and making the home clean... along with cooking healthy meals and  i took yash and rajiv to a wonderful playgroup which yash totally fell in love with.. one on one teacher student interaction in a wonderful playful learning environment... unfortunatelyl post my leaving th home they didnt take it forward.... yash told me when i met him later that his mom had said there wass no need to join it.... but rajeev has assured me he certainly will ensure it happens !! not good for childs confidence to have such terrible scores!
also... the home was FILTHY!! they never even showed 5 percent of the dirt.. a reeal pity because  i did so many "before and after" montage shots for camera... even areas  below prayer altar had handfuls and handfuls of dirt and areas in kitchen were AWFULLLLLL!

And hard to believe you that Rajiv earns 2.5 crores per year.. he does Comedy Circus and maybe a few shows.. not possible to earn that much for a stand-up comedian.. and even if he does earn that much.. not everyone's priorities are same.. so what he wants to spend his money on is entirely upto him.. you should have discussed it with him before going out and spending his money.. 😊
heh heh! his wifes diary that had all their details for me to know on show states clearly thats what he earnss and has her signature below all the listed info!! i'm told apart from comedy circus he does many live eents and scrips many shows.... and. as for spending 7000 rupees of it.... he went shopping WIth me! we agreed on things together... so it was really odd to see him complain behind my back later... so strange!!

And why was Anuradha expected by Anita to fix jacuzzi and chimney.. while she was not given enough money to do so? Why was your maid Anita so rude to her?? Is she normally that rude to you too? Why did she refuse to follow Anuradha's rules when it was the concept of the show? And it was really cheap of Anita to laugh at Anuradha when she was explaining something about money to her.. and your kids also joined hands with Anita in doing so.. which was not right in my opinion.. 😊
i run a house single handedly and every week there is a to do or fix it list that is made... i was instructed that as she was to live my life i was to leave that weeks to do list for her to complete as she had to play the multitasking single mom.. replete with my exercise routines, writing columns, my charitable work, my events, nightlife, spa's, teaching kids, being a hands on mom etc etc.. i wish they had shown her doing my exercise routine,... that would have been FUN!! i'm told she did it only one day and then gave up!!
And finally.. I don't have any problem with your "rakshasi" comment.. as well as Rajiv's "Rakhi Sawant" comment 😉

Also one more thing.. your father Mr. Kabeer Bedi was very understanding and accepting of the change Anuradha tried to bring in your house 👏

Wish Anuradha would also be here to defend herself.. right now it's all one sided debate 😉

axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bedigirl

are any of you aware that anuradha has a law degree and was a practicing lawyer,.. and also that she had a job in a production house????

I wasn't aware of this, and as most of the ppl on this forum believe...The Voiceover was definitely biased towards u. Anuradha was portrayed as a typical middle-class housewife who's wrold revolves around her husband and son. We don't say Anuradha was right and you were wrong or vice-versa, but definitely there might have been some things that were good abt her too...which weren't shown on the TV. So yes, the show was edited heavily to show u in good light. 

@Parveen, well she might be a trooper, no one denies that... But not being open-minded enough to look from the other person's POV is not done. Chalo forget abt looking from Anuradha's POV, but Parveen could have been Dariyadil enough to let the Guest have her way around the house for those 4 days. It wasn't a permanent rule, and things would have got back to normal once the show ended. Where as the changes you bought in Nigam Household were more or else permanent, it's irrelevant when u say they were for Anuradha's betterment. It could have been some other changes too, and it would have got messy had they not been to her liking 😕 Just my opinion, I would not like anyone else to take my decisions for me...

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are Ms Bedi forum meh??? you guys needs to clean up sharpish!!!!

if you are Ms Bedi........I only have one thing to say..........your kids are well mannered and well brought up........a real credit to you........and your house may have seemed like a hotel to Anuradha but to most viewers it looked like a home.........no different to 8 out of 10 households.......
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Humm... so you have clarification for everything.. and why should we believe you Ms. Bedi? Afterall you will say anything to make yourself look perfect.. won't you? We debate on the basis of what we saw on the show.. we never saw you cooking anything in the kitchen.. also Yash said the same thing.. I am sure Anuradha too has such insider info about her experience in your house... there are always 2 sides to a coin.. 😛

And is it right to post someone's personal diary info on a public forum? Specially someone's yearly income etc. etc.?

Well said Purvi 👍🏼 
bedigirl thumbnail

you must view show again... all i was doing 4 times a day was cooking!! there are shots of him praising my food too... in fact i'd cooked thai food one day and he finished every last morsel and said he'd eat even more if there wass anyleft over!! :) i've done all the professional cooking courses... very confident of my cooking skillls!!😃

the diary was hers for me to read and use for the show,,, it was "as told to production" and signed by her and i had to read every bit aloud to camera! I really wish they had shown episode over 4 days.... so much has been missed out.... anyway! hope yu enjoyed glimpses of my life and home and kids and puppies! cheers! take care! good night !!
Originally posted by: Shizaru

if you are Ms Bedi........I only have one thing to say..........your kids are well mannered and well brought up........a real credit to you........and your house may have seemed like a hotel to Anuradha but to most viewers it looked like a home.........no different to 8 out of 10 households.......

Oh yeah agreed ........all credit to pooja bedi  :)
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh my dog ...........yeah kaisee interogation ho rahi hai??  Muzza toh tab ay jab Ms Waqalat bi yaha ho..........yeh toh ek tarfa kacheri hai!!! No defense me lord........... Edited by Shizaru - 13 years ago
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So you are saying that you did everything.. but the editors cut it off.. and why should we believe you? Even if we give you this benefit of doubt then same should be given to Anuradha... no? 😊
bedigirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shizaru

aaaw! thank yoou sooooooo much! and if she just picks up any book or magazine on home decor she will realise all home owners make efforts to make their home aesthetic and beautiful!
thanks for yur kind words
lots of love and warmth
pooja
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14
Next
Radha Thumbnail

Radha