Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Liked d eps ,better dn other daily shows . Gosh ,pooja's maid understands herself as any member of her family treated badly with anuradha . Fstly when her maid was debating with anuradha on money. I thought that she is any close person of poo's family. As i saw eps continuously ,came to know that she is her maid. Pooja's both kids are very loving ,specially loved her son always stays mum .he opens mouth when he has to speak otherwise chupchaap.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ppurva

<font color="#006699">Yes, she did, Anuradha had left a letter for Pooja, which she tore up without reading and said that "I don't want to hear what that woman has to say, I feel like I left my family at the mercy of a rakshasi". Just for that comment I think Nigam was justified in comparing Pooja to "Rakhi Sawant" at least in over-dramatization part both are comparable.
</font>

purva , i saw her saying dse words for anuradha . I think that they dint show it during eps .
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mcm226

I agree Purva..............the other day I was talking with Isha abt this ke they trying to show Pooja in good light n Mrs Nigam in bad light.............is the voice-over is of BB?😕.............mujhe laga ke BB ki awaaz hai wo,nahi?😕🤔

Mandy..tera BB ka bhoot abhi utara nahi 😛
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitz17

Also I feel that both of them should have discussed before re-decorating something. Each person has a different taste in choosing colors and end of the day its Radha and her family who is staying there, not Pooja even though she did a good job. Not everyone like to have black fabric at home coz of cultural issues.

The design expert has spoken.. all hail! ðŸ˜‰
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: axeion

Mandy..tera BB ka bhoot abhi utara nahi 😛

I think it's the same voice too actually ðŸ˜•

is the voice-over is of BB?😕.............mujhe laga ke BB ki awaaz hai wo,nahi?😕🤔

Mandu, kaheen aapke upar Veena ka bhoot to nahin aa gaya? 😃
orms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Infact it was more difficult for Pooja. Anuradha had it easy.... 3 maids, kids used to the schedule etc. She turned out to be a jealous gossiper.
.Ashima thumbnail

Originally posted by: orms

Infact it was more difficult for Pooja. Anuradha had it easy.... 3 maids, kids used to the schedule etc. She turned out to be a jealous gossiper.

single parent can organize better than both parents....in single parent  case only one persone rules the house....in case of both parents they both want to organize house in their own way...and i become mess...this is the conclusion i am getting from all the topic dissuess here...
RainbowWarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashima1975

single parent can organize better than both parents....in single parent  case only one persone rules the house....in case of both parents they both want to organize house in their own way...and i become mess...this is the conclusion i am getting from all the topic dissuess here...

Two parents in a family unit is the ideal. The work gets divided but if a set of parents don't cooperate with each other over tasks, that's when you have problems. Two organised parents are obviously better than one but if parents are disorganised then it doesn't matter if there's one or a dozen ðŸ˜† (for example, have you ever been to a picnic where ALL the parents had no clue on how to organise the kids activities, total chaos! ðŸ˜†)

.........the other day I was talking with Isha abt this ke they trying to show Pooja in good light n Mrs Nigam in bad light.............is the voice-over is of BB?😕.............mujhe laga ke BB ki awaaz hai wo,nahi?😕🤔

LOL ..Mandy .....Every VO that sounds partial/biased towards a specific contestant  is not necessarily  our BB ki awaz . 😊 😆