Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Some one should ask Krishna ..... (Page 5)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
MMG you have said everything I have wanted to say for days only 1000 times better. Thank you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Mads

Darling why do u assume guys watching this serial don't know the difference between fiction , reality , and fo not have the basic common sense to infer all that u have inferred in that post of urs that creamcracked uLOL ?
I mean just look at those posts ! Aeryn or damon , or Hope or anyone else ..........they r intelligent dear ! And if we r giving these views and expressing fury over certain things its for our timepass , as we enjoy it . Apna fun ! Chai peete peete apne views dete hai !
So darling u see we know perfectly well all that u said in ur post and still we wanna discuss and have fun coz hum logon ka kaam karte karte destress hona bahut zaroori hai ! We need to destress by talking like this due to our workload ! Mazaa ata hai !

That said dearest heres my two cents on all wat u said ..........

No one has a problem over a woman's right to walk out on her marraige , justified or unjustified . We all agree its fully within her right . But this character is so bloody hateful that most of us wish to see her spend time in jail for bigamy AFTER she exercises the right to walk off .By all means ........exercise that right and take some responsibility of ur actions too .

Why other people shud be put in jail but not Pratigyas maayka  beats me as she is a crusader of some sorts who loves to show she is INSAAF ki DEVI .

No one has a problem with the way she treats Shakti ............but one has a problem that she thinks so self righteously that she is a VICTIM . She ISN"T . All her problems r self inflicted and today when Kesar dies , She will be largely respoinsible for her death too .

Oh undoubtedly Shakti shud be put in jail with his DAd and Ma , I feel nothing for those Thakurs but these two females ....Pratigya Arushi and the satyanash that their stupid actions has done , these two females shudnt go scot free .

The ire against these two characters is for their tunnel vision . Spitting on Shakti , verbally accusing him is fine , but some moments ago he threatened killing his WIFE . This is pouring oil in troubled waters . Everything isnt about Arushi ...........so ok , we get it that she doesnt fear or mind that Shakti will snap and throttle her slender throat and choke her to death , but how about fearing for another woman's life ? Kesars life ? How about keeping sensibly quiet for HER sake and thinking of OTHER WAYS to get out of this mess ? How about accepting some degree of responsibility for ur own actions that put that woman too in danger ?

Neither is Arushi a victim nor Pratigya nor her stupid family , its only Kesar who is the REAL victim here . She is a horribly abused woman with no strength left to fight any situation whatsoever anymore . No one can , after enduring hundreds of marital rape nights , abortions , beatings , mental abuse . She lives in a perpetual FEAR ZONE in her mind from which she sees no escape . My heart goes out to this woman as I watch this show and never to Pratigya who brought her in the same house to share bedroom with the same man who made her miscarry her child AFTER she registered police complainst against him on Kesars unwilling behalf in the hospital . Just Imagine , how Pratigya ENDANGERED Kesar ...she shud have taken her to an NGO , not brot her back here .

The creatives have a strategy . They show Pratigya doing stupid mistakes and when they see public ire against them they start painting the THakurs blacker to cloak those goof ups . After that stupid court case of Shamu , they showed the BLACKENING to gain sympathy for Pratigya when it was Pratigyas turn to give some explanations for her extremely stupid hidings from her husband .

In the period we shud have seen Krishna being the victim post court case , we see Pratigya redeemed by eating rice mixed with red chilli powder given to her by Krishna

If Arushi has the right to walk out on her non existent bigamous marraige so does Pratigya . So why is she even there , in a house of monsters , waiting for a death to occur ?  Who will ever feel sorry for these two women and why ? Clearly they have and had choices and they purposefully take on danger coz they feel they have some god given right to tackle it ! This is a kind of megalomania as I see it , as worse as Sajjan's own !

And so while sipping chai , we thrash it . Btw I finished my hot chai right now as I answered u mads ! Now back to my work .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 17 January 2011 at 6:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierAeryndamon_bitemecorvette

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Mads

Darling why do u assume guys watching this serial don't know the difference between fiction , reality , and fo not have the basic common sense to infer all that u have inferred in that post of urs that creamcracked uLOL ?
I mean just look at those posts ! Aeryn or damon , or Hope or anyone else ..........they r intelligent dear ! And if we r giving these views and expressing fury over certain things its for our timepass , as we enjoy it . Apna fun ! Chai peete peete apne views dete hai !
So darling u see we know perfectly well all that u said in ur post and still we wanna discuss and have fun coz hum logon ka kaam karte karte destress hona bahut zaroori hai ! We need to destress by talking like this due to our workload ! Mazaa ata hai !

That said dearest heres my two cents on all wat u said ..........

No one has a problem over a woman's right to walk out on her marraige , justified or unjustified . We all agree its fully within her right . But this character is so bloody hateful that most of us wish to see her spend time in jail for bigamy AFTER she exercises the right to walk off .By all means ........exercise that right and take some responsibility of ur actions too .

Why other people shud be put in jail but not Pratigyas maayka  beats me as she is a crusader of some sorts who loves to show she is INSAAF ki DEVI .

No one has a problem with the way she treats Shakti ............but one has a problem that she thinks so self righteously that she is a VICTIM . She ISN"T . All her problems r self inflicted and today when Kesar dies , She will be largely respoinsible for her death too .

Oh undoubtedly Shakti shud be put in jail with his DAd and Ma , I feel nothing for those Thakurs but these two females ....Pratigya Arushi and the satyanash that their stupid actions has done , these two females shudnt go scot free .

The ire against these two characters is for their tunnel vision . Spitting on Shakti , verbally accusing him is fine , but some moments ago he threatened killing his WIFE . This is pouring oil in troubled waters . Everything isnt about Arushi ...........so ok , we get it that she doesnt fear or mind that Shakti will snap and throttle her slender throat and choke her to death , but how about fearing for another woman's life ? Kesars life ? How about keeping sensibly quiet for HER sake and thinking of OTHER WAYS to get out of this mess ? How about accepting some degree of responsibility for ur own actions that put that woman too in danger ?

Neither is Arushi a victim nor Pratigya nor her stupid family , its only Kesar who is the REAL victim here . She is a horribly abused woman with no strength left to fight any situation whatsoever anymore . No one can , after enduring hundreds of marital rape nights , abortions , beatings , mental abuse . She lives in a perpetual FEAR ZONE in her mind from which she sees no escape . My heart goes out to this woman as I watch this show and never to Pratigya who brought her in the same house to share bedroom with the same man who made her miscarry her child AFTER she registered police complainst against him on Kesars unwilling behalf in the hospital . Just Imagine , how Pratigya ENDANGERED Kesar ...she shud have taken her to an NGO , not brot her back here .

The creatives have a strategy . They show Pratigya doing stupid mistakes and when they see public ire against them they start painting the THakurs blacker to cloak those goof ups . After that stupid court case of Shamu , they showed the BLACKENING to gain sympathy for Pratigya when it was Pratigyas turn to give some explanations for her extremely stupid hidings from her husband .

In the period we shud have seen Krishna being the victim post court case , we see Pratigya redeemed by eating rice mixed with red chilli powder given to her by Krishna

If Arushi has the right to walk out on her non existent bigamous marraige so does Pratigya . So why is she even there , in a house of monsters , waiting for a death to occur ?  Who will ever feel sorry for these two women and why ? Clearly they have and had choices and they purosefully take on danger coz they feel they have some god given right to tackle it ! This is a kind of megalomania as I see it , as worse as Sajjan's own !

And so while sipping chai , we thrash it . Btw I finished my hot chai right now as I answered u mads ! Now back to my work .

u see you did it again!!!!!!!OuchLOL 

I havent even read your post fully yet and yet I already find myself smiling after the first few lines!!!!

I just cant help but like your style girl! You are disarmingly, charmingly sweet, and even if I still disagree wid youafter reading your post , I find myself liking you more for your manner!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap

U are absolutely right Kools about coming here and having a good ole thrash!!!!- and I will deffo come back after the recommended cup of chai - jeez - I aint even had lunch yet!!!!!!LOL Too much work to do!Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryna_umahussainramsokoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Hehehe , Mads u made me blush and Im a tough nut to crack . Thanks .
Btw ......is it lunch time wherever ur ? Its morning here .Big smile
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
morning????Confused

baby its 2.11pm right now and I still havent had any lunch!!!!!

I was sooo sure you were here in the UK like me??????Ermm

Another confused.com moment for me prolly!!!!!ROFL

Edited by Madmadgirl - 17 January 2011 at 7:13am
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

morning????Confused

Haha ha Im in the US .AMREEEKA .LOLLOLLOLLOL
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Hehehe , Mads u made me blush and Im a tough nut to crack . Thanks .
Btw ......is it lunch time wherever ur ? Its morning here .Big smile
Don't mind me asking but you sound like you are in my time zoneSmile
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

morning????Confused

Haha ha Im in the US .AMREEEKA .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Oh God, not another Amreeekan!!!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Well if your in CaliforNiA I'll come kick your ass sometimeLOLLOLWink
If not - laters!!!!!!!ROFL

OK another question, unlike another Forum Member here who reminds you in every post that she is of the lawyer persuasion, Sleepy I am really interested to know...
are you in the same profession perchance, or in Mental Health ( as in welbeing/counselling)

Or am I going bananas again and are you some young upstart student?WinkBig smile

feel free to pm me if I'm too forward - it comes at my age!!!!Big smile

Edited by Madmadgirl - 17 January 2011 at 7:43am

Go to top