Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Some one should ask Krishna ..... (Page 4)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suki11

Seriously I feel ZERO sympathy for Arushi as i see more and more of her . She is way tooo over smart and over confident and so full of it , even WORSE than Pratigya . Does she even know the consequences of her actions , the spoilt bratty girl ? Does she know what will happen if she spits on the face of men like this ,,,,especially men like Shakti ? I dont care what bull Cvs r showing tomorrow .but in reality , girls like Arushi will die a violent death

Hi, kools Im mainly a slient member on IF, but I ahve to say that your posts are the always worth comin on mkap forum to read!
Personally like you I can't stand arushis character, that girl is nothing but a spoilt, self-centred and and annoying little brat. Shes a typical case of an girl, who when she was younger and threw all toys out her pram, was cooed and ahhed over as if it was the most adorable thing in the world. Thats why I think shes always so stroppy and constantly stamping her foot over things when they don't go her way.
Shes a disgrace to women everywhere. Can you imagine what she would be like in a professional corporate environment?!
The scenario I see is her screaming, and ranting about being told she can't promote a new product she helped designed to buyers as its faulty.  And if she couldn't do it no one could. That nutjob would steal the product and ran of to another rival bigger company, and after a few weeks of lording over her previous company, as soon as she realises that the product is indeed faulty, come back crawling like a dog with its tail between its legs. Shes so dumb, or perhaps I should say shes so arrogant, that she'd believe that their would be no consquences for her actions. Yes arushi a simple sorry is really going to excuse all your crimes, you dozy twit!

Hi suki thanks for responding and honored that u like my posts .They r not generally co inciding with popular opinion ............

I am furious that MKAP is trying to bluff its way to stardom under the pretext of showing realism by showing totally false things..........that a girl who spits on a violent man like Shakti survives due to bravado . What RUBBISH . In reality she wud  be the one in the pit dug outside Thakur NIwas .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

The two brothers cannot be compared and their intentions are definitely not same. I have never liked the way Krishna pursued Prats. It was aggressive and torturing at times.But saying that I feel that Krishna's intentions were true and honest. His obsessive approach were unbearable, ,but it was not filthy. He never thought of harming Prats in anyway.

welll said mam............ClapClap i fully agree with u...........krishna never stock or harrassed praigya with wrong intentions....n thats d reason grls can't hate him for his way of approaaching pratigya,...................infact he beated angad for stocking n harrassing pratigya.............

but still i can't fully support krishna's way of approaching prats.........it was not good from a grl's perspective...........all n all......krishna can't be lykd nor hated by grls.......

suk4

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

I was going through all the posts in this thread.... and I realised something...

one wrong word about K and the whole gang descend upon the hapless thread to defend him... me being one of them....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

GOD help us all.....ShockedShockedConfusedConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

haaaaa..........so truee...............WinkLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

a_uma

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Arushi suffers from the same hypocrasy, double standard thing that prats has.  She was so focused and sacrafised herself and her life to get revenge on a sister who has showered her with affection her whole life and now (after learning the truth) has expressed no interest desire in extracting anykind of revenge from Amaan

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthousepier

Arushi suffers from the same hypocrasy, double standard thing that prats has.  She was so focused and sacrafised herself and her life to get revenge on a sister who has showered her with affection her whole life and now (after learning the truth) has expressed no interest desire in extracting anykind of revenge from Amaan

Yeah . In fact she doesnt even mention his name .

Her stupidity is so unbelievable . Goading and goading a brute on !  I frankly think she is a MENTAL CASE .

It is soooo unfortunate that CVS r covering up HER FAULT by showing the THakurs commiting Kesars murder . They will bury her issue by painting a another one with a much darker hue . How does THAT make her faultless ? In fact she clearly heard the man say that I will Kill my first wife for u if I dont get u . The least she cud do is remain diplomatically sILENT for that OTHER WOMANS SAFETY .she owes a moral GUILT MAKING UP to KESAR ...as she disrupted her life and came here for her own petty , spiteful goals of teaching that didi Maharani a lesson . How about THINKING of Kesar for once and SHUTTING THE HELL UP .Everything isnt about U ARushi all the time ! Someone shud tell her THAT . And someone shud tell Pratigya that EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT U AND UR STUPID MAAYKA.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallailighthousepierAeryn

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
This is definately the battle of the saxes against the Thakurs.
Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by lighthousepier

Yeah . In fact she doesnt even mention his name .

Her stupidity is so unbelievable . Goading and goading a brute on !  I frankly think she is a MENTAL CASE .

It is soooo unfortunate that CVS r covering up HER FAULT by showing the THakurs commiting Kesars murder . They will bury her issue by painting a another one with a much darker hue . How does THAT make her faultless ? In fact she clearly heard the man say that I will Kill my first wife for u if I dont get u . The least she cud do is remain diplomatically sILENT for that OTHER WOMANS SAFETY .she owes a moral GUILT MAKING UP to KESAR ...as she disrupted her life and came here for her own petty , spiteful goals of teaching that didi Maharani a lesson . How about THINKING of Kesar for once and SHUTTING THE HELL UP .Everything isnt about U ARushi all the time ! Someone shud tell her THAT . And someone shud tell Pratigya that EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT U AND UR STUPID MAAYKA.

That's what I was thinking of Kools - how CVs are moving our hatred towards Thakurs again so we will feel elated when prats&co will win their battle against them. It will work like a charm on the majority of viewers who already hate Thakurs by the way.

If Thakurs get punished for murdering Kesar I won't mind coz they'll deserve it. But I don't see how Kesar's death is supposed to absolve Aarushi of her crime!!! What I'm furious about is that selfish teeny twit and her ever righteous elder sister will see no fault of theirs in her death Dead They will throw all the responsibility on Thakurs' shoulders without realising they played a key role in events which led to Kesar's demise. Aarushi by getting married to shakti for her own stupid selfish reasons and then suddenly deciding she's tired of playing this game and wants out AND prats for condoning her sis' schemes and harping on law effectively bringing attention to the liability Kesar can be.  

The majority of the audience will be overjoyed again and inspire by prats. They will admire the saxes girl for standing strong against such evils forgetting the sister duo played a major part in this mess. Personally I'm sick and tired of this trend Dead 

a_uma

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
People - this is fictional!
Can you simply not see that analyising on a real life basis is a fallacy in itself?

The potholes are enormous, no character is blameless or blameworthy in their entirety, which is the only realistic part - life is simply not black and white but many shades between.......

this diraama is virtual, people, but in my opinion, if the analyses here are remotely indicative of how some people here would deal with real-life issues, then I am seriously worried......

Revenge of woman spurned gainst married man..........erm not an entirely unheard of situation but in this scenario, exactly what would be gained by the spurned woman, that wouldnt be simply momentary?

The married man is firmly married to woman he prefers to be with,on his way to have baby, so what is the flippin point of wasting energy on revenge? exactly what is going to change in any great material way in the future of the spurned woman? Nothing, I would suggest, other than positive action and getting on wid life is what will help such a woman...in these circumstances, revenge is time and energy wasted unless all you want is a brief moment of satisfaction.....

The pitiful first wife and serially abused woman - is in my opinion a lost cause. Am opportunity raised itself to stand against her oppressor(s) and that opportunity was wasted. Any woman that fails to stand against such people, at the point  where her own child is murdered n the womb, is beyond redemption. This woman had a choice and I dont care if someone screams until theyre blue in the face at me that I'm wrong , I will still refuse to accept that a woman does not have a choice to walk away from such people if not even bring herself to take action against them. Every day on this earth is a new opportunity to do things differently This woman never has and never will.

As for holding others reponsible in some way for her untimely death (should that happen) that is utter crap. The person reponsible for her death is the one that carries out - no other person's actions can be said to be responsible. That's like saying you and me have an argument, you choose to walk out of it and get in a car and drive off in a rage, get angry coz some other motorist shouts at you for your mad driving, you get out and thump that motorist who falls on the pavement and dies - I guess that's my fault huh?? NOT!

The point I am trying to make is that no one is as good as you think they are and by the same token no one is as bad either. This is a fictional situation and even in real life things are never so clearly defined, because one persons heaven is another's hell....what i fid really difficult to digest however is the wide berth that ought to be given to this diraama when it suggests it is representative of reality, people cant use their own common sense to make up their mind whether these are mere words to entice you to watch a serial or whether they speak the truth.

And another thing!LOL

Arushi standing up to Sakti is no problem to me whatsoever!

At least she has reached a point it would appear where she no longer cares whether she gets hurt, hit, killed or otherwise, but will stand up for what she believes is the right thing for her to do, unlike Kesar, and not just give in to her misery. Unlike revenge, fighting for the right to to live a life your way, or in Kesar's case fighting for the right to exist, is a fight worth spending time and energy on.

I sooo hope the CVs have got us all in a twist for nothing and Kesar will be shown to finally rise up and take no more from the TNs - in which case I will take it all back about her being hopeless.

Otherwise in my opinion, she would have had a better life as a cow, who in that country are at least fed amd looked after, and worshipped if lucky.....

Phew........................I'm cream-crackered after that!!!!!!Broken Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopeful---Yemi---hussainramso

Go to top