Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Some one should ask Krishna ..... (Page 3)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by a_uma

Agree with most of your thread Kools....
but regarding Krishna... you should remember when K was stalking P, she kept giving him mixed signals.... like going to civil lines when he called her (though it was just a coincidence) and wearing the pink saree and going to the restaurant....  he deluded himself that she loved him back and was afraid of her parents.... moreover, she even mistook K as her kidnapper and she herself agreed to marry him in order to take revenge....

I don't think it is fair to compare Krishna and Shakti and the two situations....

My dear if Pratigya gave Krishna MIXED signals , Arushi gave Shakti DIRECT Signal . In fact it was not even a SIGNAL it was CLINCHING THE DEAL .Do u see the society portrayed there ? Its UP ........small town UP . In a mandap , this GIRL holds a mans hand ........a married man's hand and defies her full family and society and INSISTS on marrying him and takes Pheras ...........just see what gall , cheek , audacity , guts that girl had ! What is Shakti supposed to infer from this ? He is not a particularly brainy chap u know , not a very sensitive one who can read between the lines etc ............in fact Sajjan Singh calls him BAIL BUDHHI ..........with the brains of a BULL . Naturally he felt the female WANTED him all along and was perhaps merely hiding it or playing hard to get . I mean seriously , what is the brute supposed to INFER ?

The truth is both the SAx sisters were not even remotely intertested in the men they married and they married them for their own STUPID PURPOSES . Its HI time they both understand they cannot take men for granted .First they jump into horrific situations voluntarily and then scream of ATMA SAMMAN and WOMAN"s CHOICES . What a bloody joke !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierpallaiAeryna_uma

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

I was going through all the posts in this thread.... and I realised something...

one wrong word about K and the whole gang descend upon the hapless thread to defend him... me being one of them....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

GOD help us all.....ShockedShockedConfusedConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiPragati.T

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

madsLOL there was no question , I responded to light's very accurate statement .............

I know I know Kools, just had to break it all up a bit with some humour!Big smile
Me gonna have new mantra for myself - No analyse reel life diraaaama in real life!
Sala sar chakkar khaike ghumayi gaya yaar!!!!LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulsuk4hussainramso

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@ KoolSadhu
Wow!ClapClapClap  Totally loved your insight into these characters, you've mentioned things i'd forgotten, thanks for your thoughts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryn

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Just saw todays episode and I really dunno why they r showing such dangerous stuff ............like egging a man on to commit murder by talking so provocatively to him . Seriously , I think Arushi is cracked in the head .Either she has zero sensitivity or she is plain stupid .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierAeryndamon_bitemea_uma

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Just saw todays episode and I really dunno why they r showing such dangerous stuff ............like egging a man on to commit murder by talking so provocatively to him . Seriously , I think Arushi is cracked in the head .Either she has zero sensitivity or she is plain stupid .

kools if i hadnt know arushi's character i would even call her mean or scheming... someone like lady Mac beth.. egging shakti to finish off kesar.. seriously their scene seemed like that only to me.. like arushi is instigating shakti my challenging his manhood..Ouch

damon_biteme

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Seriously I feel ZERO sympathy for Arushi as i see more and more of her . She is way tooo over smart and over confident and so full of it , even WORSE than Pratigya . Does she even know the consequences of her actions , the spoilt bratty girl ? Does she know what will happen if she spits on the face of men like this ,,,,especially men like Shakti ? I dont care what bull Cvs r showing tomorrow .but in reality , girls like Arushi will die a violent death .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaisuki11damon_bitemeAerynMili27suk4a_uma

suki11 Goldie
suki11
suki11

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Seriously I feel ZERO sympathy for Arushi as i see more and more of her . She is way tooo over smart and over confident and so full of it , even WORSE than Pratigya . Does she even know the consequences of her actions , the spoilt bratty girl ? Does she know what will happen if she spits on the face of men like this ,,,,especially men like Shakti ? I dont care what bull Cvs r showing tomorrow .but in reality , girls like Arushi will die a violent death

Hi, kools Im mainly a slient member on IF, but I ahve to say that your posts are the always worth comin on mkap forum to read!
Personally like you I can't stand arushis character, that girl is nothing but a spoilt, self-centred and and annoying little brat. Shes a typical case of an girl, who when she was younger and threw all toys out her pram, was cooed and ahhed over as if it was the most adorable thing in the world. Thats why I think shes always so stroppy and constantly stamping her foot over things when they don't go her way.
Shes a disgrace to women everywhere. Can you imagine what she would be like in a professional corporate environment?!
The scenario I see is her screaming, and ranting about being told she can't promote a new product she helped designed to buyers as its faulty.  And if she couldn't do it no one could. That nutjob would steal the product and ran of to another rival bigger company, and after a few weeks of lording over her previous company, as soon as she realises that the product is indeed faulty, come back crawling like a dog with its tail between its legs. Shes so dumb, or perhaps I should say shes so arrogant, that she'd believe that their would be no consquences for her actions. Yes arushi a simple sorry is really going to excuse all your crimes, you dozy twit!

Edited by suki11 - 14 January 2011 at 3:17pm

suk4

Go to top