Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Some one should ask Krishna ..... (Page 2)

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
[Isn't the same excuse she brought to explain why her papa surrendered himself to police? Prats girl if your whole family is mental and often 'are not in right frame of mind' then do your duty and send them to a mental institution!!!

[/QUOTE]

ClapClapClapClap

LOVE IT!!!!

For me the fact is simple - When Krishna married Pratigya he was sincere and committed to the relationship.  When Shakti married Arushi he was committed to the marriage.  He made a solemn oath before God and he meant it.

Shakti's feelings for Arushi are complex and I think it is overly simplistic to dismiss them as simply lust - if that was true and his only desire was to possess her physically - then he would have had her by now.   He has been protective, he has been tender, he has been frustrated, he has been angy, he has been proud of her, he has been confused by her, he has been playful and yes he has been lustful towards her (sound familiar)

Its also overly simplistic to characterize Krishna's feelings for Pratigya before marriage (and even in their early marriage) as simply love - he barely knew her and had zero insight into her heart

The Sax siblings (even Adarsh) could learn a thing or two about commitment and marriage - and love - from the Thakur junior trio

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rightchoiceAeryncorvettekoolsadhu1000ArhainAshishMERARAIhussainramso....Poojie....

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
there is a huge difference between krishna and sakthi.............and most importantly there is a huge difference between pratigya and arushi.......................

arushi wants to leave sakthi bec she had realized her mistake and as pratigya correctly pointed out arushi married sakthi in a fit of anger to take revenge on pratigya, her mind was dysfunctional at the time, she wouldn't have stayed on after learning the truth................but pratigya married krishna in total sanity..............she made the vow to teach him a lesson(but we all know she ended up loving him) when she left him, it was not as if she was leaving him forever.............she said she would make him realize what a wife is when he threatened her that she is about to see what a husband really means...................and she left as a protest that he slapped her and humiliated her while trying to cover up his fault....................she was not saying that she wants to leave him forever as in arushi's case...................and krishna never realized that pratigya never loved him when she married him, even now........................he thought all her anger was her nakhraas as he told her once to stop her nakhraas as only premika will do nakhraas not wife.................what happened in krishna and pratigya's case from krishna's point of view was just an argument between husband and wife and the wife getting angry and hurt and leaving him and his house miffed at him................it was not like in arushi's case as here arushi wants freedom from this relation as she don't want to live with sakthi..................
pratigya never behaved even after the incident in a way that told him that she don't want to live with him...............instead her father told him to bring SS to call her back with sammaan, and she was ready to go with him but won't say sorry for a thing for which she was not responsible .................so for him pratigya leaving TN was just a matter of husband-wife banter and also, SS kicked her out as we saw him arguing with SS why did he throw her out , he could have punished her here itself for her behavior.................so according to krishna , pratigya was miffed he slapped her and also angry that SS threw her out and as for pratigya she was never leaving him, and for pratigya that was a question of her truth and aatma sammaan.....................so krishna can perfectly say to sakthi to let go of arushi as arushi wants freedom for a lifetime and its not like that they r having a small husband - wife banter....................and also the illegal marriage thing also is in his mind..........so krishna is perfectly justified in ordering sakthi to leave arushi.................and supporting arushi here...............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyaAlwayshopefula_umaPristineSoulArhainAshish....Poojie....

PristineSoul IF-Sizzlerz
PristineSoul
PristineSoul

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I also felt this while watching this episode.. Shakti & Krishna are 2 different personalities. SHAKTI- He is a Womaniser. He needs a woman every nite... Nahi toh khaana digest nahi hota.. Once he is satisfied with Arushi he will go for sum SHEILA or MUNNI.. He even refused marriage with sum1 else when he knew that there were chances of his marriage with ARUSHI. ARUSHI- She showed the world that She likes him and respects him... Cunning fox initially but now a DONKEY.. PRATIGYA- she is more concerned about ARUSHI . She said Yes to KRISHNA because she knew dat he only wanted her only & would never even look at sum1 else. She is trying to act as ARUSHI 'S Mom. KRISHNA- He loved PRATIGYA at first sight. He didnt want her body, He wanted her love. He didnt knw dat she Did Not love him untill the wedding night.. He left her untouched. If KN would hav been, he would have CONSUMATED the marriage, there only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Shakti's feelings for Arushi are complex and I think it is overly simplistic to dismiss them as simply lust - if that was true and his only desire was to possess her physically - then he would have had her by now. 
Correct . Saying Shakti has only lust for Arushi , is being overly simplistic in analysing him .

As i see the character of Shakti .......he was forced to marry a woman who did not appeal to him as a man . He was never turned on by her , he didn't even like her face . This was the woman he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with . It was stifling for him .Mind u , I am not saying he was right or wrong here , I am merely pointing out facts .

For Shakti , LOOKS mattered . So did they matter to the second Thakur .....Krishna ..........see the girl he picked .....he picked only for her beauty . What did he know of her to fall in 'lOVE" with her ? Nothing . Men make choices based on their concepts of beauty in arranged marraiges .  In fact we see Krishna telling Shakti I have picked ekdum Gori chitti lovely female , she is not kaali like ur wife . Mine is FAIR .We see him saying this very proudly .

This clearly shows that FAIR matters to the Thakur sons . FAIR is their concept of beautiful ......I am not saying its right , but its THERE . Krishna is a good guy but he has not gone and fallen for a dark gal has he ? He picked a GORI CHITTI , in his own language .

Sttifled in his marraige and hating the very thobda of the woman who laid beside him every night , Shakti visited prostitutes and undoubtedly picked fair ones to temporarily seek satisfaction .

If u notice , Kesar simply accepts this ........that dark is not HIS concept of beauty . Not a thing can be done about inherent likes and dislikes .......all the logical arguments in the world cannot change inherent choices , however unreasonable they seem . CHOICES r PERSONAL .

Starting with lust , Shakti actually landed the young fair girl whose looks turned him on by a fluke ..........and he was thrilled and elated . He had thought that via his marraige to Kesar he was doomed for life . But God gave him another chance and he cudnt believe his luck . I think that was the point he really felt HAPPY for the first time in his life .All his life he  had only done ugly jobs for his Dad and his one wish of having a spot of beauty for himself when he returned home every nite was denied to him by his Father ..........that wud have been his oasis . Now he had it .

He was tender to her , eager to please her , he actually wanted her to love him back . That clearly mattered to him . When he pleaded with her in front of his whole family and told her U will be my Queen ad rule me he quickly glanced shame facedly at his family and thenback at her .........coz admitting in front of them that he was allowing a woman to rule him , was not easy . He also in a way tried to save Arushi from SS's wrath by placating her and trying to make her see sense .........he told his Dad plz stay out , gimme a moment with my bibi and then he went down on his knees figuratively speaking and told her his feelings .

This definetely ain't lust . He is undoubtedly a brute but even brutes have their Achilles heel and his is Arushi . If Arushi says yes , he will be in the palm of her hands . He really will make her the queen and he will become as joru ka gulamish as Krishna . He will pamper her silly and prtect her from SS 's wrath and even argue with his parents on her behalf .

I am not defending him . I am not saying his attitude towards dark skin is correct . I am just stating what I see in this story .

It doesnt really matter if he volunteered to marry her ...........SHE took the initiative coz she knew he had the CONFIRMED HOTS for her and wud not say NO . She agreed to marry a brute whose paws she had felt groping her body with open eyes , simply to be one up on her sister ...........she decided to use the hots Shakti had for her to make a Jethani position in that house and turn Pratigya into her servant . She is an awful , awful girl who didnt care for her parents honor or the relationship she had with Pratigya for years before that . Even her haste to marry Aman clearly shows what a thoughtless and stupid girl she was as she hardly knew Aman for few months ...........to get this miffed with her sister as her marraige with him was called off . Very frankly speaking she is a spoilt girl and a selfish girl too and she only loves herself and her whims .

And this elder sister of hers ..........Pratigya has pampered her and loved her for all her follies instead of correcting them . She has shamelessly washed her clothes saying I have no dikkat washing ur dirty linen Arushi coz I love u , knowing fully well Arushi was trying to treat her like a servant ............She did not say to Arushi THAT NORMALLY I WUD HAVE NO PROBLEMS WASHING UR CLOTHES BUT TODAY I WONT COZ UR DOING THIS TO HUMILIATE ME . Had it been Amma Pratigya wud have given this answer saying HUM GALAT IRAADON KA SAATH NAHI DENGE . AAPKA IRAADA HUME NEECHA DIKHANE KA HAI . And this is where Pratigya's hypocrisy lies .

Pratigya shud have called the police to the mandap ........That wud have 'SAVED" her sister from getting in this mess in the first place . Why didnt she ? She actually went to leave her sister to her room ............where was her righteous sense of this aint fair to Kesar then ?

Today when Arushi came to her senses and now wants out of marraige she is relieved and saying ok ok she did galti , she wants out now . If Arushi had opted to stay in the marraige wud this Pratigya fight for Kesars cause and pull Arushi in court ?

No . The answer is a blunt NO . So u see its Arushi's whim she is panndering to , she is not furthering Kesar's cause . In fact Kesar is being conveniently used as a buffer to make arguments on Arushis behalf .The underlying message is , let Kesar remain in this domestic abuse situation , my sis wants out now , let her go .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallailighthousepierAeryndamon_bitemesuk4PristineSoul

ArhainAshish IF-Sizzlerz
ArhainAshish
ArhainAshish

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
dun u find ne difference between a married man and an unmarried man??
i meannn krishuz lub 4 prats was true n pureeee unlyke shaktias..i mean shaktia is married krishu wasnt married..shaktia although having his 1st wife wanted arushi..while krishu wanted to make his 1st lub his wife..
KRISHU N SHAKTIA r 2 different ppl wit totallyy different habbits n thinking..krishu changed 4 prats while shaktia wont change instead worse hotaa jaraa hai...OMG hes gona killl kesar 4 arushi:O:O to get her omg..krishu can neva kill ne1..krishuz 1st last n 4eva eternal lub is prats while shaktias lub keeps changing kabhi kothey waliz kabhi arushi n GOD knows who'll b d nextt 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Shakti's feelings for Arushi are complex and I think it is overly simplistic to dismiss them as simply lust - if that was true and his only desire was to possess her physically - then he would have had her by now. 
Correct . Saying Shakti has only lust for Arushi , is being overly simplistic in analysing him .

As i see the character of Shakti .......he was forced to marry a woman who did not appeal to him as a man . He was never turned on by her , he didn't even like her face . This was the woman he was supposed to spend the rest of his life with . It was stifling for him .Mind u , I am not saying he was right or wrong here , I am merely pointing out facts .

For Shakti , LOOKS mattered . So did they matter to the second Thakur .....Krishna ..........see the girl he picked .....he picked only for her beauty . What did he know of her to fall in 'lOVE" with her ? Nothing . Men make choices based on their concepts of beauty in arranged marraiges .  In fact we see Krishna telling Shakti I have picked ekdum Gori chitti lovely female , she is not kaali like ur wife . Mine is FAIR .We see him saying this very proudly .

This clearly shows that FAIR matters to the Thakur sons . FAIR is their concept of beautiful ......I am not saying its right , but its THERE . Krishna is a good guy but he has not gone and fallen for a dark gal has he ? He picked a GORI CHITTI , in his own language .

Sttifled in his marraige and hating the very thobda of the woman who laid beside him every night , Shakti visited prostitutes and undoubtedly picked fair ones to temporarily seek satisfaction .

If u notice , Kesar simply accepts this ........that dark is not HIS concept of beauty . Not a thing can be done about inherent likes and dislikes .......all the logical arguments in the world cannot change inherent choices , however unreasonable they seem . CHOICES r PERSONAL .

Starting with lust , Shakti actually landed the young fair girl whose looks turned him on by a fluke ..........and he was thrilled and elated . He had thought that via his marraige to Kesar he was doomed for life . But God gave him another chance and he cudnt believe his luck . I think that was the point he really felt HAPPY for the first time in his life .All his life he  had only done ugly jobs for his Dad and his one wish of having a spot of beauty for himself when he returned home every nite was denied to him by his Father ..........that wud have been his oasis . Now he had it .

He was tender to her , eager to please her , he actually wanted her to love him back . That clearly mattered to him . When he pleaded with her in front of his whole family and told her U will be my Queen ad rule me he quickly glanced shame facedly at his family and thenback at her .........coz admitting in front of them that he was allowing a woman to rule him , was not easy . He also in a way tried to save Arushi from SS's wrath by placating her and trying to make her see sense .........he told his Dad plz stay out , gimme a moment with my bibi and then he went down on his knees figuratively speaking and told her his feelings .

This definetely ain't lust . He is undoubtedly a brute but even brutes have their Achilles heel and his is Arushi . If Arushi says yes , he will be in the palm of her hands . He really will make her the queen and he will become as joru ka gulamish as Krishna . He will pamper her silly and prtect her from SS 's wrath and even argue with his parents on her behalf .

I am not defending him . I am not saying his attitude towards dark skin is correct . I am just stating what I see in this story .

It doesnt really matter if he volunteered to marry her ...........SHE took the initiative coz she knew he had the CONFIRMED HOTS for her and wud not say NO . She agreed to marry a brute whose paws she had felt groping her body with open eyes , simply to be one up on her sister ...........she decided to use the hots Shakti had for her to make a Jethani position in that house and turn Pratigya into her servant . She is an awful , awful girl who didnt care for her parents honor or the relationship she had with Pratigya for years before that . Even her haste to marry Aman clearly shows what a thoughtless and stupid girl she was as she hardly knew Aman for few months ...........to get this miffed with her sister as her marraige with him was called off . Very frankly speaking she is a spoilt girl and a selfish girl too and she only loves herself and her whims .

And this elder sister of hers ..........Pratigya has pampered her and loved her for all her follies instead of correcting them . She has shamelessly washed her clothes saying I have no dikkat washing ur dirty linen Arushi coz I love u , knowing fully well Arushi was trying to treat her like a servant ............She did not say to Arushi THAT NORMALLY I WUD HAVE NO PROBLEMS WASHING UR CLOTHES BUT TODAY I WONT COZ UR DOING THIS TO HUMILIATE ME . Had it been Amma Pratigya wud have given this answer saying HUM GALAT IRAADON KA SAATH NAHI DENGE . AAPKA IRAADA HUME NEECHA DIKHANE KA HAI . And this is where Pratigya's hypocrisy lies .

Pratigya shud have called the police to the mandap ........That wud have 'SAVED" her sister from getting in this mess in the first place . Why didnt she ? She actually went to leave her sister to her room ............where was her righteous sense of this aint fair to Kesar then ?

Today when Arushi came to her senses and now wants out of marraige she is relieved and saying ok ok she did galti , she wants out now . If Arushi had opted to stay in the marraige wud this Pratigya fight for Kesars cause and pull Arushi in court ?

No . The answer is a blunt NO . So u see its Arushi's whim she is panndering to , she is not furthering Kesar's cause . In fact Kesar is being conveniently used as a buffer to make arguments on Arushis behalf .The underlying message is , let Kesar remain in this domestic abuse situation , my sis wants out now , let her go .

phew!
wot was the question again?ErmmWackoLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alwayshopefulsuk4a_umahussainramso

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
madsLOL there was no question , I responded to light's very accurate statement .............
a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Agree with most of your thread Kools....
but regarding Krishna... you should remember when K was stalking P, she kept giving him mixed signals.... like going to civil lines when he called her (though it was just a coincidence) and wearing the pink saree and going to the restaurant....  he deluded himself that she loved him back and was afraid of her parents.... moreover, she even mistook K as her kidnapper and she herself agreed to marry him in order to take revenge....

I don't think it is fair to compare Krishna and Shakti and the two situations....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishhussainramso

Go to top