Some one should ask Krishna ..... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Yeah . In fact she doesnt even mention his name .

Her stupidity is so unbelievable . Goading and goading a brute on !  I frankly think she is a MENTAL CASE .

It is soooo unfortunate that CVS r covering up HER FAULT by showing the THakurs commiting Kesars murder . They will bury her issue by painting a another one with a much darker hue . How does THAT make her faultless ? In fact she clearly heard the man say that I will Kill my first wife for u if I dont get u . The least she cud do is remain diplomatically sILENT for that OTHER WOMANS SAFETY .she owes a moral GUILT MAKING UP to KESAR ...as she disrupted her life and came here for her own petty , spiteful goals of teaching that didi Maharani a lesson . How about THINKING of Kesar for once and SHUTTING THE HELL UP .Everything isnt about U ARushi all the time ! Someone shud tell her THAT . And someone shud tell Pratigya that EVERYTHING IS NOT ABOUT U AND UR STUPID MAAYKA.

That's what I was thinking of Kools - how CVs are moving our hatred towards Thakurs again so we will feel elated when prats&co will win their battle against them. It will work like a charm on the majority of viewers who already hate Thakurs by the way.

If Thakurs get punished for murdering Kesar I won't mind coz they'll deserve it. But I don't see how Kesar's death is supposed to absolve Aarushi of her crime!!! What I'm furious about is that selfish teeny twit and her ever righteous elder sister will see no fault of theirs in her death 🀒 They will throw all the responsibility on Thakurs' shoulders without realising they played a key role in events which led to Kesar's demise. Aarushi by getting married to shakti for her own stupid selfish reasons and then suddenly deciding she's tired of playing this game and wants out AND prats for condoning her sis' schemes and harping on law effectively bringing attention to the liability Kesar can be.  

The majority of the audience will be overjoyed again and inspire by prats. They will admire the saxes girl for standing strong against such evils forgetting the sister duo played a major part in this mess. Personally I'm sick and tired of this trend 🀒 
People - this is fictional!
Can you simply not see that analyising on a real life basis is a fallacy in itself?

The potholes are enormous, no character is blameless or blameworthy in their entirety, which is the only realistic part - life is simply not black and white but many shades between.......

this diraama is virtual, people, but in my opinion, if the analyses here are remotely indicative of how some people here would deal with real-life issues, then I am seriously worried......

Revenge of woman spurned gainst married man..........erm not an entirely unheard of situation but in this scenario, exactly what would be gained by the spurned woman, that wouldnt be simply momentary?

The married man is firmly married to woman he prefers to be with,on his way to have baby, so what is the flippin point of wasting energy on revenge? exactly what is going to change in any great material way in the future of the spurned woman? Nothing, I would suggest, other than positive action and getting on wid life is what will help such a woman...in these circumstances, revenge is time and energy wasted unless all you want is a brief moment of satisfaction.....

The pitiful first wife and serially abused woman - is in my opinion a lost cause. Am opportunity raised itself to stand against her oppressor(s) and that opportunity was wasted. Any woman that fails to stand against such people, at the point  where her own child is murdered n the womb, is beyond redemption. This woman had a choice and I dont care if someone screams until theyre blue in the face at me that I'm wrong , I will still refuse to accept that a woman does not have a choice to walk away from such people if not even bring herself to take action against them. Every day on this earth is a new opportunity to do things differently This woman never has and never will.

As for holding others reponsible in some way for her untimely death (should that happen) that is utter crap. The person reponsible for her death is the one that carries out - no other person's actions can be said to be responsible. That's like saying you and me have an argument, you choose to walk out of it and get in a car and drive off in a rage, get angry coz some other motorist shouts at you for your mad driving, you get out and thump that motorist who falls on the pavement and dies - I guess that's my fault huh?? NOT!

The point I am trying to make is that no one is as good as you think they are and by the same token no one is as bad either. This is a fictional situation and even in real life things are never so clearly defined, because one persons heaven is another's hell....what i fid really difficult to digest however is the wide berth that ought to be given to this diraama when it suggests it is representative of reality, people cant use their own common sense to make up their mind whether these are mere words to entice you to watch a serial or whether they speak the truth.

And another thing!πŸ˜†

Arushi standing up to Sakti is no problem to me whatsoever!

At least she has reached a point it would appear where she no longer cares whether she gets hurt, hit, killed or otherwise, but will stand up for what she believes is the right thing for her to do, unlike Kesar, and not just give in to her misery. Unlike revenge, fighting for the right to to live a life your way, or in Kesar's case fighting for the right to exist, is a fight worth spending time and energy on.

I sooo hope the CVs have got us all in a twist for nothing and Kesar will be shown to finally rise up and take no more from the TNs - in which case I will take it all back about her being hopeless.

Otherwise in my opinion, she would have had a better life as a cow, who in that country are at least fed amd looked after, and worshipped if lucky.....

Phew........................I'm cream-crackered after that!!!!!!πŸ₯Ί

MMG you have said everything I have wanted to say for days only 1000 times better. Thank you!
Mads

Darling why do u assume guys watching this serial don't know the difference between fiction , reality , and fo not have the basic common sense to infer all that u have inferred in that post of urs that creamcracked uπŸ˜† ?
I mean just look at those posts ! Aeryn or damon , or Hope or anyone else ..........they r intelligent dear ! And if we r giving these views and expressing fury over certain things its for our timepass , as we enjoy it . Apna fun ! Chai peete peete apne views dete hai !
So darling u see we know perfectly well all that u said in ur post and still we wanna discuss and have fun coz hum logon ka kaam karte karte destress hona bahut zaroori hai ! We need to destress by talking like this due to our workload ! Mazaa ata hai !

That said dearest heres my two cents on all wat u said ..........

No one has a problem over a woman's right to walk out on her marraige , justified or unjustified . We all agree its fully within her right . But this character is so bloody hateful that most of us wish to see her spend time in jail for bigamy AFTER she exercises the right to walk off .By all means ........exercise that right and take some responsibility of ur actions too .

Why other people shud be put in jail but not Pratigyas maayka  beats me as she is a crusader of some sorts who loves to show she is INSAAF ki DEVI .

No one has a problem with the way she treats Shakti ............but one has a problem that she thinks so self righteously that she is a VICTIM . She ISN"T . All her problems r self inflicted and today when Kesar dies , She will be largely respoinsible for her death too .

Oh undoubtedly Shakti shud be put in jail with his DAd and Ma , I feel nothing for those Thakurs but these two females ....Pratigya Arushi and the satyanash that their stupid actions has done , these two females shudnt go scot free .

The ire against these two characters is for their tunnel vision . Spitting on Shakti , verbally accusing him is fine , but some moments ago he threatened killing his WIFE . This is pouring oil in troubled waters . Everything isnt about Arushi ...........so ok , we get it that she doesnt fear or mind that Shakti will snap and throttle her slender throat and choke her to death , but how about fearing for another woman's life ? Kesars life ? How about keeping sensibly quiet for HER sake and thinking of OTHER WAYS to get out of this mess ? How about accepting some degree of responsibility for ur own actions that put that woman too in danger ?

Neither is Arushi a victim nor Pratigya nor her stupid family , its only Kesar who is the REAL victim here . She is a horribly abused woman with no strength left to fight any situation whatsoever anymore . No one can , after enduring hundreds of marital rape nights , abortions , beatings , mental abuse . She lives in a perpetual FEAR ZONE in her mind from which she sees no escape . My heart goes out to this woman as I watch this show and never to Pratigya who brought her in the same house to share bedroom with the same man who made her miscarry her child AFTER she registered police complainst against him on Kesars unwilling behalf in the hospital . Just Imagine , how Pratigya ENDANGERED Kesar ...she shud have taken her to an NGO , not brot her back here .

The creatives have a strategy . They show Pratigya doing stupid mistakes and when they see public ire against them they start painting the THakurs blacker to cloak those goof ups . After that stupid court case of Shamu , they showed the BLACKENING to gain sympathy for Pratigya when it was Pratigyas turn to give some explanations for her extremely stupid hidings from her husband .

In the period we shud have seen Krishna being the victim post court case , we see Pratigya redeemed by eating rice mixed with red chilli powder given to her by Krishna

If Arushi has the right to walk out on her non existent bigamous marraige so does Pratigya . So why is she even there , in a house of monsters , waiting for a death to occur ?  Who will ever feel sorry for these two women and why ? Clearly they have and had choices and they purposefully take on danger coz they feel they have some god given right to tackle it ! This is a kind of megalomania as I see it , as worse as Sajjan's own !

And so while sipping chai , we thrash it . Btw I finished my hot chai right now as I answered u mads ! Now back to my work .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago

Mads

Darling why do u assume guys watching this serial don't know the difference between fiction , reality , and fo not have the basic common sense to infer all that u have inferred in that post of urs that creamcracked uπŸ˜† ?
I mean just look at those posts ! Aeryn or damon , or Hope or anyone else ..........they r intelligent dear ! And if we r giving these views and expressing fury over certain things its for our timepass , as we enjoy it . Apna fun ! Chai peete peete apne views dete hai !
So darling u see we know perfectly well all that u said in ur post and still we wanna discuss and have fun coz hum logon ka kaam karte karte destress hona bahut zaroori hai ! We need to destress by talking like this due to our workload ! Mazaa ata hai !

That said dearest heres my two cents on all wat u said ..........

No one has a problem over a woman's right to walk out on her marraige , justified or unjustified . We all agree its fully within her right . But this character is so bloody hateful that most of us wish to see her spend time in jail for bigamy AFTER she exercises the right to walk off .By all means ........exercise that right and take some responsibility of ur actions too .

Why other people shud be put in jail but not Pratigyas maayka  beats me as she is a crusader of some sorts who loves to show she is INSAAF ki DEVI .

No one has a problem with the way she treats Shakti ............but one has a problem that she thinks so self righteously that she is a VICTIM . She ISN"T . All her problems r self inflicted and today when Kesar dies , She will be largely respoinsible for her death too .

Oh undoubtedly Shakti shud be put in jail with his DAd and Ma , I feel nothing for those Thakurs but these two females ....Pratigya Arushi and the satyanash that their stupid actions has done , these two females shudnt go scot free .

The ire against these two characters is for their tunnel vision . Spitting on Shakti , verbally accusing him is fine , but some moments ago he threatened killing his WIFE . This is pouring oil in troubled waters . Everything isnt about Arushi ...........so ok , we get it that she doesnt fear or mind that Shakti will snap and throttle her slender throat and choke her to death , but how about fearing for another woman's life ? Kesars life ? How about keeping sensibly quiet for HER sake and thinking of OTHER WAYS to get out of this mess ? How about accepting some degree of responsibility for ur own actions that put that woman too in danger ?

Neither is Arushi a victim nor Pratigya nor her stupid family , its only Kesar who is the REAL victim here . She is a horribly abused woman with no strength left to fight any situation whatsoever anymore . No one can , after enduring hundreds of marital rape nights , abortions , beatings , mental abuse . She lives in a perpetual FEAR ZONE in her mind from which she sees no escape . My heart goes out to this woman as I watch this show and never to Pratigya who brought her in the same house to share bedroom with the same man who made her miscarry her child AFTER she registered police complainst against him on Kesars unwilling behalf in the hospital . Just Imagine , how Pratigya ENDANGERED Kesar ...she shud have taken her to an NGO , not brot her back here .

The creatives have a strategy . They show Pratigya doing stupid mistakes and when they see public ire against them they start painting the THakurs blacker to cloak those goof ups . After that stupid court case of Shamu , they showed the BLACKENING to gain sympathy for Pratigya when it was Pratigyas turn to give some explanations for her extremely stupid hidings from her husband .

In the period we shud have seen Krishna being the victim post court case , we see Pratigya redeemed by eating rice mixed with red chilli powder given to her by Krishna

If Arushi has the right to walk out on her non existent bigamous marraige so does Pratigya . So why is she even there , in a house of monsters , waiting for a death to occur ?  Who will ever feel sorry for these two women and why ? Clearly they have and had choices and they purosefully take on danger coz they feel they have some god given right to tackle it ! This is a kind of megalomania as I see it , as worse as Sajjan's own !

And so while sipping chai , we thrash it . Btw I finished my hot chai right now as I answered u mads ! Now back to my work .

u see you did it again!!!!!!!πŸ˜† 

I havent even read your post fully yet and yet I already find myself smiling after the first few lines!!!!

I just cant help but like your style girl! You are disarmingly, charmingly sweet, and even if I still disagree wid youafter reading your post , I find myself liking you more for your manner!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U are absolutely right Kools about coming here and having a good ole thrash!!!!- and I will deffo come back after the recommended cup of chai - jeez - I aint even had lunch yet!!!!!!πŸ˜† Too much work to do!🀒
Hehehe , Mads u made me blush and Im a tough nut to crack . Thanks .
Btw ......is it lunch time wherever ur ? Its morning here .πŸ˜ƒ
morning????πŸ˜•

baby its 2.11pm right now and I still havent had any lunch!!!!!

I was sooo sure you were here in the UK like me??????πŸ€”

Another confused.com moment for me prolly!!!!!🀣
Edited by Madmadgirl - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

morning????πŸ˜•

baby its 2.11pm right now and I still havent had any lunch!!!!!

I was sooo sure you were here in the UK like me??????πŸ€”

Another confused.com moment for me prolly!!!!!🀣

Haha ha Im in the US .AMREEEKA .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hehehe , Mads u made me blush and Im a tough nut to crack . Thanks .
Btw ......is it lunch time wherever ur ? Its morning here .πŸ˜ƒ
Don't mind me asking but you sound like you are in my time zone😊

Haha ha Im in the US .AMREEEKA .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Oh God, not another Amreeekan!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well if your in CaliforNiA I'll come kick your ass sometimeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
If not - laters!!!!!!!🀣

OK another question, unlike another Forum Member here who reminds you in every post that she is of the lawyer persuasion, πŸ₯± I am really interested to know...
are you in the same profession perchance, or in Mental Health ( as in welbeing/counselling)

Or am I going bananas again and are you some young upstart student?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

feel free to pm me if I'm too forward - it comes at my age!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Madmadgirl - 13 years ago