Some one should ask Krishna .....

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Someone shud have asked Krishna Singh today when he was lecturing Shakti to cool off and let go off Arushi ............why he didn't do the same with Pratigya when he was in love and had the hots for her . He had decided that at any cost Pratigya will be my wife and had refused any advice and done exactly what he wanted to do .
The only difference was he was UNMARRIED . Well , Shakti is married but then it was Arushi who took his hand and asked her to marry her , rite ?Shakti had gone to the mandap merely to give presents on his Dads behalf and was fully prepared to come back , giving Arushi up for good . He had fantasised sexually about Arushi earlier but that day he had gone to give presents and come back , accepting the inevitable .
The girl used him , knowing he had the hots for her and wud NOT say no to a sudden marraige ..........I mean , no sensible guy wud have said yes on the spur of the moment to aid Arushi in her attempt to spite her elder sister , so clever little ARUSIYA used a man who had the hots for her badly , to get an IMMEDIATE YES and to prove a point , right ? Then she led him on ...........elated , he fell hard for her .
The first marraige was not of his choice , this girl appealed to his choice . He fell hard and today his admission to her in public was anything short of going down on his knees for her , telling her he wud do anything for her . It was a big blow to his Thakur pride , that admission , and he looked desperate , wanting her to love him back . One almost felt sorry for the brute .
I feel very sorry for Kesar ........unwanted by husband and now cleverly used by Sax sisters for telling Shakti oh so conveniently U already have a wife so stay away from Arushi . Pratigya is USING Kesar to win an argument , she is not really thinking from Kesar's viewpoint at all .

A sad state of affairs .What gives viewer satisfaction is the fact that the Sax sisters understood that it can't be THEIR WAY all the time . Also , Shamu shud not expect any relation with his samdhis after bringing police to their door step .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Someone shud have asked Krishna Singh today when he was lecturing Shakti to cool off and let go off Arushi ............why he didn't do the same with Pratigya when he was in love and had the hots for her . He had decided that at any cost Pratigya will be my wife and had refused any advice and done exactly what he wanted to do .
OMG Kools I was thinking the same about two days back when he went into his Dad's room after the got Aarushi back and tells him he should just get Shaktia and Aarushi divorced as she is not happy. I couldn't believe it when he said that and i thgt to my self is he the same guy who wanted pratigya by hook or crook. Didn't he hit his own brother with a vase when his wife left him and today he is conveniently asking SS to get those two divorced.He acted as if he cared about Aarushi's happiness. So the guy has become so sensitive he can feel other peoples pain. So how come he never see his parents pain or poor kesar's pain.If it is not sensitivity probably he understands what is right somehow i am not convinced as he also stood like a spectator when Aarushi got married. So final conclusion he wants SS to get them divorced because he wants to make his biwi happy and wants his usual reward a few kisses and .......... as he is obviously not getting any as biwi is on a mission. Just wondering will Krishna ever move on to the next phase in Maslow's Theory of Self Actualisation

The only difference was he was UNMARRIED . Kools have u forgotten when she left him after the slapping incident and he would just go there to get insulted again and again. Isn't that when she said 'Tum humare layak nahi ho'
I feel very sorry for Kesar ........unwanted by husband and now cleverly used by Sax sisters for telling Shakti oh so conveniently U already have a wife so stay away from Arushi . Pratigya is USING Kesar to win an argument , she is not really thinking from Kesar's viewpoint at all .
  πŸ‘ Use anything or anyone to get your way that has

Edited by damon_biteme - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kool great postπŸ‘...btw don't you think the history is repeating in takur family...once krishna said ' pratigya chahi yeh...' today shakti said ' arushi chahi yeh?'πŸ˜†...there were days krishna use to fight with shakti for her patni....now it is shakti's turn...πŸ˜†...same patni reason!πŸ˜†
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  i love your mottoClap...perfect for PjiπŸ˜‰
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The only difference was he was UNMARRIED and in love. Shakti is in lust! 

Well , Shakti is married but then it was Arushi who took his hand and asked her to marry her , rite ?

Wrong I believe.

In answer as to who would marry her now having been disgraced by Aman, it was Shakti who first initiated the idea by VOLUNTEERING to do so....the seed for this sicko idea was therefore planted by him, not Arushi. It takes two hands to clap, or in this case marry

Shakti had gone to the mandap merely to give presents on his Dads behalf and was fully prepared to come back , giving Arushi up for good . He had fantasised sexually about Arushi earlier but that day he had gone to give presents and come back , accepting the inevitable .But still free to dream unholy thoughts, huh?

The girl used him , knowing he had the hots for her and wud NOT say no to a sudden marraige ..........he offered!!!!

I mean , no sensible guy wud have said yes on the spur of the moment to aid Arushi in her attempt to spite her elder sister , so clever little ARUSIYA used a man who had the hots for her badly , to get an IMMEDIATE YES and to prove a point , right ? Then she led him on ...........elated , he fell hard for her . 

Like he had no idea whatsoever that she was on the rebound, oh of course not. I forgot, not being a "sensible guy" means by inference that he is stupid as well as being an opportunistic pervert, peeping tom, wife beater, etc etc,

The first marraige was not of his choice , this girl appealed to his choice . He fell hard and today his admission to her in public was anything short of going down on his knees for her , telling her he wud do anything for her . It was a big blow to his Thakur pride , that admission , and he looked desperate , wanting her to love him back . One almost felt sorry for the brute . Then you are easily swayed IMO  desperate he was alright, desperately delusional! It is arguable that K was delusional in exactly the same way, oblivious to P's true feelings so wrapped was he in his own. But the difference btw these 2 bros is one had honourable intentions and has honour, the other has neither.

I feel very sorry for Kesar ........unwanted by husband and now cleverly used by Sax sisters for telling Shakti oh so conveniently U already have a wife so stay away from Arushi . Pratigya is USING Kesar to win an argument , she is not really thinking from Kesar's viewpoint at all.

In prioritising between her sis and Kesar, P is consistent in her character by opting to defend her sister. She will do whatever she can to protect her and in so doing reminded S of his first wife ' that isn't using. Using is raping wife No 1 when so called wife No2 is frustrating you.

A sad state of affairs .What gives viewer satisfaction is the fact that the Sax sisters understood that it can't be THEIR WAY all the time . Also , Shamu shud not expect any relation with his samdhis after bringing police to their door step.

The TNs are more thickskinned than this to give a hoot ' and I don't think Shamu would be deterred anyway; in as much as his daughters are at TN, SS's daughter is with Shamu.....theyre in it for the long haul as long as the first 2 marriages are intact. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Madmadgirl - 13 years ago
Charishma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The only difference was he was UNMARRIED . Well , Shakti is married but then it was Arushi who took his hand and asked her to marry her , rite ?Shakti had gone to the mandap merely to give presents on his Dads behalf and was fully prepared to come back , giving Arushi up for good . He had fantasised sexually about Arushi earlier but that day he had gone to give presents and come back , accepting the inevitable .
The girl used him , knowing he had the hots for her and wud NOT say no to a sudden marraige ..........I mean , no sensible guy wud have said yes on the spur of the moment to aid Arushi in her attempt to spite her elder sister , so clever little ARUSIYA used a man who had the hots for her badly , to get an IMMEDIATE YES and to prove a point , right ? Then she led him on ...........elated , he fell hard for her .
The first marraige was not of his choice , this girl appealed to his choice . He fell hard and today his admission to her in public was anything short of going down on his knees for her , telling her he wud do anything for her . It was a big blow to his Thakur pride , that admission , and he looked desperate , wanting her to love him back . One almost felt sorry for the brute .

A sad state of affairs .What gives viewer satisfaction is the fact that the Sax sisters understood that it can't be THEIR WAY all the time . Also , Shamu shud not expect any relation with his samdhis after bringing police to their door step .

I'm thinking the difference between Krishna's and Shakti's situations is that Shakti is an abusive, drunkard, rapist, and baby-killer. Lets not forget that he is also contemplating murder...and oh yeah, he beat up his sister's husband.

I do see the similarities between their stories....but the differences faaarrr outweigh them in my mind,

Also, I just can't agree that Pratigya is using Kesar as an argument. This is a legal issue. She looked at it in a way that would create the best possible outcome, and that ofcourse is if the marriage between A and S was illegal.... she did a little problem solving...thats all. She approached this problem as anybody familiar with the law (and what Shakti and Saajan are capable of doing and what they are not allowed to do). I wouldnt go so far as to call her a user.

Sorry, I just disagree.
Krishna and Pratigya are 100 percent in the right. I find no fault in their actions.

Aeryn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madmadgirl

πŸ‘πŸΌ

BTW Kools and Damon I really LIKED your posts πŸ‘πŸΌ

Damon you have brilliantly point out the times where baba didn't apply his new 'if she wants out of marriage let her go' philosophy....Baba is becoming a hypocrite too😲 prats is rubbing of on him
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

The two brothers cannot be compared and their intentions are definitely not same. I have never liked the way Krishna pursued Prats. It was aggressive and torturing at times.But saying that I feel that Krishna's intentions were true and honest. His obsessive approach were unbearable, ,but it was not filthy. He never thought of harming Prats in anyway.

On the other hand Shakti is an abusive, wife hitter, baby killer, marital rapist and a evil man with cruel intentions. His feelings for Aarushi is only sexual lust. He does not love her,infact this is a man who is not capable of loving or caring. Kesar has respected him for her whole life and he in a blink decides to kill her. he is a monster who does not belong in a civilized human society.

Pratigya is not using Kesar in any way. She respects and loves Kesar and has always been their for her. She went all out for her without thinking twice. This bigamy  situation is very grave. Staying with the thakurs she has understood the minds of the thakurs and how it works. This is a legal issue and a social crime. Since Shakti is married to Kesar ,the relationship with Aarushi will not stand in the eyes of law. She is eduacated and knows the facts and she is trying to state the facts. She knows very well what the inspector mentioned : for kesar to officially complain in the police station.

And as for Prats state of mind right now: this is her kid sister who is in amidst a difficult situation and she is going all out for her. It does not mean that she has deserted Kesar or her priorities have changed ,it only shows that no matter how big of an idealist she is, she is human too.

If giving the option to choose between your sister-in-law and your own sister: what would we have chosen ? Kesar after Prat's repeated plea took back her case being completely manipulated by komal. She refuses to stand up even after knowing that Prats was attempted to be electrocuted. Although Prats is unaware of the whole situation she has come to terms with the fact that Kesar might not ever stand up for herself. On the other hand its her sister who has realized  her sin and has asked for forgivness and seriously wants to rectify her situation. No doubt that Prats will go all out and save her sister. This is the basic instinct a mother or a sister goes through. 

lighthousepier thumbnail
[Isn't the same excuse she brought to explain why her papa surrendered himself to police? Prats girl if your whole family is mental and often 'are not in right frame of mind' then do your duty and send them to a mental institution!!!

[/QUOTE]

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

LOVE IT!!!!

For me the fact is simple - When Krishna married Pratigya he was sincere and committed to the relationship.  When Shakti married Arushi he was committed to the marriage.  He made a solemn oath before God and he meant it.

Shakti's feelings for Arushi are complex and I think it is overly simplistic to dismiss them as simply lust - if that was true and his only desire was to possess her physically - then he would have had her by now.   He has been protective, he has been tender, he has been frustrated, he has been angy, he has been proud of her, he has been confused by her, he has been playful and yes he has been lustful towards her (sound familiar)

Its also overly simplistic to characterize Krishna's feelings for Pratigya before marriage (and even in their early marriage) as simply love - he barely knew her and had zero insight into her heart

The Sax siblings (even Adarsh) could learn a thing or two about commitment and marriage - and love - from the Thakur junior trio
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
there is a huge difference between krishna and sakthi.............and most importantly there is a huge difference between pratigya and arushi.......................

arushi wants to leave sakthi bec she had realized her mistake and as pratigya correctly pointed out arushi married sakthi in a fit of anger to take revenge on pratigya, her mind was dysfunctional at the time, she wouldn't have stayed on after learning the truth................but pratigya married krishna in total sanity..............she made the vow to teach him a lesson(but we all know she ended up loving him) when she left him, it was not as if she was leaving him forever.............she said she would make him realize what a wife is when he threatened her that she is about to see what a husband really means...................and she left as a protest that he slapped her and humiliated her while trying to cover up his fault....................she was not saying that she wants to leave him forever as in arushi's case...................and krishna never realized that pratigya never loved him when she married him, even now........................he thought all her anger was her nakhraas as he told her once to stop her nakhraas as only premika will do nakhraas not wife.................what happened in krishna and pratigya's case from krishna's point of view was just an argument between husband and wife and the wife getting angry and hurt and leaving him and his house miffed at him................it was not like in arushi's case as here arushi wants freedom from this relation as she don't want to live with sakthi..................
pratigya never behaved even after the incident in a way that told him that she don't want to live with him...............instead her father told him to bring SS to call her back with sammaan, and she was ready to go with him but won't say sorry for a thing for which she was not responsible .................so for him pratigya leaving TN was just a matter of husband-wife banter and also, SS kicked her out as we saw him arguing with SS why did he throw her out , he could have punished her here itself for her behavior.................so according to krishna , pratigya was miffed he slapped her and also angry that SS threw her out and as for pratigya she was never leaving him, and for pratigya that was a question of her truth and aatma sammaan.....................so krishna can perfectly say to sakthi to let go of arushi as arushi wants freedom for a lifetime and its not like that they r having a small husband - wife banter....................and also the illegal marriage thing also is in his mind..........so krishna is perfectly justified in ordering sakthi to leave arushi.................and supporting arushi here...............