India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Some one should ask Krishna .....

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Someone shud have asked Krishna Singh today when he was lecturing Shakti to cool off and let go off Arushi ............why he didn't do the same with Pratigya when he was in love and had the hots for her . He had decided that at any cost Pratigya will be my wife and had refused any advice and done exactly what he wanted to do .
The only difference was he was UNMARRIED . Well , Shakti is married but then it was Arushi who took his hand and asked her to marry her , rite ?Shakti had gone to the mandap merely to give presents on his Dads behalf and was fully prepared to come back , giving Arushi up for good . He had fantasised sexually about Arushi earlier but that day he had gone to give presents and come back , accepting the inevitable .
The girl used him , knowing he had the hots for her and wud NOT say no to a sudden marraige ..........I mean , no sensible guy wud have said yes on the spur of the moment to aid Arushi in her attempt to spite her elder sister , so clever little ARUSIYA used a man who had the hots for her badly , to get an IMMEDIATE YES and to prove a point , right ? Then she led him on ...........elated , he fell hard for her .
The first marraige was not of his choice , this girl appealed to his choice . He fell hard and today his admission to her in public was anything short of going down on his knees for her , telling her he wud do anything for her . It was a big blow to his Thakur pride , that admission , and he looked desperate , wanting her to love him back . One almost felt sorry for the brute .
I feel very sorry for Kesar ........unwanted by husband and now cleverly used by Sax sisters for telling Shakti oh so conveniently U already have a wife so stay away from Arushi . Pratigya is USING Kesar to win an argument , she is not really thinking from Kesar's viewpoint at all .

A sad state of affairs .What gives viewer satisfaction is the fact that the Sax sisters understood that it can't be THEIR WAY all the time . Also , Shamu shud not expect any relation with his samdhis after bringing police to their door step .

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

desichoraKrishna_krishnalighthousepierpallaidamon_bitemeAerynrightchoicebraveheartedEvashabhi786CrAzYREDa_umaDreamygal301shumi.babithajPristineSoulcarisma2

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Someone shud have asked Krishna Singh today when he was lecturing Shakti to cool off and let go off Arushi ............why he didn't do the same with Pratigya when he was in love and had the hots for her . He had decided that at any cost Pratigya will be my wife and had refused any advice and done exactly what he wanted to do .
OMG Kools I was thinking the same about two days back when he went into his Dad's room after the got Aarushi back and tells him he should just get Shaktia and Aarushi divorced as she is not happy. I couldn't believe it when he said that and i thgt to my self is he the same guy who wanted pratigya by hook or crook. Didn't he hit his own brother with a vase when his wife left him and today he is conveniently asking SS to get those two divorced.He acted as if he cared about Aarushi's happiness. So the guy has become so sensitive he can feel other peoples pain. So how come he never see his parents pain or poor kesar's pain.If it is not sensitivity probably he understands what is right somehow i am not convinced as he also stood like a spectator when Aarushi got married. So final conclusion he wants SS to get them divorced because he wants to make his biwi happy and wants his usual reward a few kisses and .......... as he is obviously not getting any as biwi is on a mission. Just wondering will Krishna ever move on to the next phase in Maslow's Theory of Self Actualisation
The only difference was he was UNMARRIED . Kools have u forgotten when she left him after the slapping incident and he would just go there to get insulted again and again. Isn't that when she said 'Tum humare layak nahi ho'
I feel very sorry for Kesar ........unwanted by husband and now cleverly used by Sax sisters for telling Shakti oh so conveniently U already have a wife so stay away from Arushi . Pratigya is USING Kesar to win an argument , she is not really thinking from Kesar's viewpoint at all .
  Clap Use anything or anyone to get your way that has

Edited by damon_biteme - 13 January 2011 at 4:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierAerynkoolsadhu1000carisma2

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
kool great postClap...btw don't you think the history is repeating in takur family...once krishna said ' pratigya chahi yeh...' today shakti said ' arushi chahi yeh?'LOL...there were days krishna use to fight with shakti for her patni....now it is shakti's turn...LOL...same patni reason!LOL

a_umacorvettekoolsadhu1000PristineSoul

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

OMG Kools I was thinking the same about two days back when he went into his Dad's room after the got Aarushi back and tells him he should just get Shaktia and Aarushi divorced as she is not happy. I couldn't believe it when he said that and i thgt to my self is he the same guy who wanted pratigya by hook or crook. Didn't he hit his own brother with a vase when his wife left him and today he is conveniently asking SS to get those two divorced.He acted as if he cared about Aarushi's happiness. So the guy has become so sensitive he can feel other peoples pain. So how come he never see his parents pain or poor kesar's pain.If it is not sensitivity probably he understands what is right somehow i am not convinced as he also stood like a spectator when Aarushi got married. So final conclusion he wants SS to get them divorced because he wants to make his biwi happy and wants his usual reward a few kisses and .......... as he is obviously not getting any as biwi is on a mission. Just wondering will Krishna ever move on to the next phase in Maslow's Theory of Self Actualisation
The only difference was he was UNMARRIED . Well , Shakti is married but then it was Arushi who took his hand and asked her to marry her , rite ?Shakti had gone to the mandap merely to give presents on his Dads behalf and was fully prepared to come back , giving Arushi up for good . He had fantasised sexually about Arushi earlier but that day he had gone to give presents and come back , accepting the inevitable .
The girl used him , knowing he had the hots for her and wud NOT say no to a sudden marraige ..........I mean , no sensible guy wud have said yes on the spur of the moment to aid Arushi in her attempt to spite her elder sister , so clever little ARUSIYA used a man who had the hots for her badly , to get an IMMEDIATE YES and to prove a point , right ? Then she led him on ...........elated , he fell hard for her .
The first marraige was not of his choice , this girl appealed to his choice . He fell hard and today his admission to her in public was anything short of going down on his knees for her , telling her he wud do anything for her . It was a big blow to his Thakur pride , that admission , and he looked desperate , wanting her to love him back . One almost felt sorry for the brute .
  ClapClapClapClapClapClap Use anything or anyone to get your way that has always been her motto
A sad state of affairs .What gives viewer satisfaction is the fact that the Sax sisters understood that it can't be THEIR WAY all the time . Also , Shamu shud not expect any relation with his samdhis after bringing police to their door step .

i love your mottoClap...perfect for PjiWink
corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

The only difference was he was UNMARRIED and in love. Shakti is in lust! 

Well , Shakti is married but then it was Arushi who took his hand and asked her to marry her , rite ?

Wrong I believe.

In answer as to who would marry her now having been disgraced by Aman, it was Shakti who first initiated the idea by VOLUNTEERING to do so....the seed for this sicko idea was therefore planted by him, not Arushi. It takes two hands to clap, or in this case marry

Shakti had gone to the mandap merely to give presents on his Dads behalf and was fully prepared to come back , giving Arushi up for good . He had fantasised sexually about Arushi earlier but that day he had gone to give presents and come back , accepting the inevitable .But still free to dream unholy thoughts, huh?

The girl used him , knowing he had the hots for her and wud NOT say no to a sudden marraige ..........he offered!!!!

I mean , no sensible guy wud have said yes on the spur of the moment to aid Arushi in her attempt to spite her elder sister , so clever little ARUSIYA used a man who had the hots for her badly , to get an IMMEDIATE YES and to prove a point , right ? Then she led him on ...........elated , he fell hard for her . 

Like he had no idea whatsoever that she was on the rebound, oh of course not. I forgot, not being a "sensible guy" means by inference that he is stupid as well as being an opportunistic pervert, peeping tom, wife beater, etc etc,

The first marraige was not of his choice , this girl appealed to his choice . He fell hard and today his admission to her in public was anything short of going down on his knees for her , telling her he wud do anything for her . It was a big blow to his Thakur pride , that admission , and he looked desperate , wanting her to love him back . One almost felt sorry for the brute . Then you are easily swayed IMO  desperate he was alright, desperately delusional! It is arguable that K was delusional in exactly the same way, oblivious to P's true feelings so wrapped was he in his own. But the difference btw these 2 bros is one had honourable intentions and has honour, the other has neither.

I feel very sorry for Kesar ........unwanted by husband and now cleverly used by Sax sisters for telling Shakti oh so conveniently U already have a wife so stay away from Arushi . Pratigya is USING Kesar to win an argument , she is not really thinking from Kesar's viewpoint at all.

In prioritising between her sis and Kesar, P is consistent in her character by opting to defend her sister. She will do whatever she can to protect her and in so doing reminded S of his first wife ' that isn't using. Using is raping wife No 1 when so called wife No2 is frustrating you.

A sad state of affairs .What gives viewer satisfaction is the fact that the Sax sisters understood that it can't be THEIR WAY all the time . Also , Shamu shud not expect any relation with his samdhis after bringing police to their door step.

The TNs are more thickskinned than this to give a hoot ' and I don't think Shamu would be deterred anyway; in as much as his daughters are at TN, SS's daughter is with Shamu.....theyre in it for the long haul as long as the first 2 marriages are intact. 

Thumbs Up

Edited by Madmadgirl - 13 January 2011 at 4:16pm

foryoukriyaAlwayshopefulkoolsadhu1000hussainramso

Charishma Goldie
Charishma
Charishma

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

I'm thinking the difference between Krishna's and Shakti's situations is that Shakti is an abusive, drunkard, rapist, and baby-killer. Lets not forget that he is also contemplating murder...and oh yeah, he beat up his sister's husband.

I do see the similarities between their stories....but the differences faaarrr outweigh them in my mind,

Also, I just can't agree that Pratigya is using Kesar as an argument. This is a legal issue. She looked at it in a way that would create the best possible outcome, and that ofcourse is if the marriage between A and S was illegal.... she did a little problem solving...thats all. She approached this problem as anybody familiar with the law (and what Shakti and Saajan are capable of doing and what they are not allowed to do). I wouldnt go so far as to call her a user.

Sorry, I just disagree.
Krishna and Pratigya are 100 percent in the right. I find no fault in their actions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

foryoukriyasudharao100PristineSoul

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

The only difference was he was UNMARRIED and in love. Shakti is in lust! 

So? the context is the same!! In both cases the girl clearly was disgusted by the guy and didn't want to stay with him. In each case the guy didn't want to hear it and continue to pursue the girl. Both brothers refused and still refuse to give up the sister duo. So K is applying double standars here when he adviced his family/brother to do something he wouldn't do if he was in the same case. Whether one is in love and the other is in lust isn't relevant here IMO. It's just mere details. K being in love is just making more lenient in judgement towards him but in all honesty he did the same thing as Shakti is doing (he tied prats to his jeep to make her come back to tN forcefully).

Well , Shakti is married but then it was Arushi who took his hand and asked her to marry her , rite ?

Wrong I believe.

In answer as to who would marry her now having been disgraced by Aman, it was Shakti who first initiated the idea by VOLUNTEERING to do so....the seed for this sicko idea was therefore planted by him, not Arushi. It takes two hands to clap, or in this case marry

MMG no offence girl but if we go by your logic then prats is also responsible for this mess. Other then the fact she didn't stop it to happen and just merely watched, she was the one who set the machine into motion. She wanted to unmasked Aman PUBLICLY thus waited for the marriage day to reveal the existance of Anu to the world. Had she had her priorities right and holded back her liking for hungama/theatrics, I honestly think the outcome would have been different! By not bringing Anu immediately to her parents' place to break that marriage, Aman and Anu had all the time they needed to come up with that rakhi scenario.

Then we can also blame guruji for openly auctioning his beti with his brilliant 'Who will marry my daughter now?' successfully implanting in Aarushi the idea that her life will be destroyed if she was left unmarried at the mandap.

Of course we also have Shakti who I agree volunteered for the job. But he was not determined at the time (I've actually watched that epi and that's what I saw). Guruji auctioned his beti, the 'article' being of Shakti liking, he made an offer. He was testing his chance. He was an opportunist alright but he was not the instigator!!!

Then we have our own Argh!oosiyaa. Out of all of them she is the true culprit IMO. She was the only one who took a concrete step towards bigamy -- she dragged KN to the mandap, she tied herself to Shakti  (figuratively and concretely). In her mind were her papa dearest words and the desire to take revenge on prats plus Shakti's offer. She USED Shakti as she knew he had the hots for her and by being the elder brother if she was to marry him she would have been elder to prats in relation. Aarushi is the INSTIGATOR in this mess and as such she should receive the higher  punishment.

Shakti had gone to the mandap merely to give presents on his Dads behalf and was fully prepared to come back , giving Arushi up for good . He had fantasised sexually about Arushi earlier but that day he had gone to give presents and come back , accepting the inevitable .But still free to dream unholy thoughts, huh?

The girl used him , knowing he had the hots for her and wud NOT say no to a sudden marraige ..........he offered!!!!

I mean , no sensible guy wud have said yes on the spur of the moment to aid Arushi in her attempt to spite her elder sister , so clever little ARUSIYA used a man who had the hots for her badly , to get an IMMEDIATE YES and to prove a point , right ? Then she led him on ...........elated , he fell hard for her . 

Like he had no idea whatsoever that she was on the rebound, oh of course not. I forgot, not being a "sensible guy" means by inference that he is stupid as well as being an opportunistic pervert, peeping tom, wife beater, etc etc,

KN has always been delusional when Aarushi is concerned. Many times before the marriage day he stated that he thought Aarushi is liking him but do not dare to say so and play hard to get instead. For him Aarushi was in denial and when she agreed to marry him, he took it as her finally coming to her senses. So in that sense she used him. KN considers their marriage as a true one and is ready to give her the status of his wife whereas Aarushi never intended to accept KN as her husband. She prolly USED him and the emotions of Thakurs.

The first marraige was not of his choice , this girl appealed to his choice . He fell hard and today his admission to her in public was anything short of going down on his knees for her , telling her he wud do anything for her . It was a big blow to his Thakur pride , that admission , and he looked desperate , wanting her to love him back . One almost felt sorry for the brute . Then you are easily swayed IMO  desperate he was alright, desperately delusional! It is arguable that K was delusional in exactly the same way, oblivious to P's true feelings so wrapped was he in his own. But the difference btw these 2 bros is one had honourable intentions and has honour, the other has neither.

I have mixed feelings here as I've not watched the epi. I always thought that KN never was in love with Aarushi but lust her. But for him to state such devotion (I'm going by the dialogues) infront of his whole family must have taken a toll on that enormous male ego of his. So now I'm thinking he cares for her if not love her. somehow like kings before who had their favorite mistresses and were feeling for them a special attachment/emotion and a feeling of posessiveness...Confused 

I feel very sorry for Kesar ........unwanted by husband and now cleverly used by Sax sisters for telling Shakti oh so conveniently U already have a wife so stay away from Arushi . Pratigya is USING Kesar to win an argument , she is not really thinking from Kesar's viewpoint at all.

In prioritising between her sis and Kesar, P is consistent in her character by opting to defend her sister. She will do whatever she can to protect her and in so doing reminded S of his first wife ' that isn't using. Using is raping wife No 1 when so called wife No2 is frustrating you.

Yes by prioritising Aarushi over Kesar, prats is consistent (which reinforces my dislike of her). The fact remain that she is uncaring of Kesar's plight. She just refers to her as the first wife now -- long gone were the times she was all didi didi. She holds onto Kesar and Shakti's marriage as her safety net to get Aarushi out of this mess. This is her only plea. She has nothing else to save her sister! Now if I remember correctly the only time she really spoke to Kesar was to convince her to file a complain so in my book she IS using Kesar as a mean to get to her goal. She doesn't care about Kesar. Since that track started her only priority is to 'save' her darling little sis who wasn't 'in her right frame of mind' when she made the decision of marrying Shakti...Isn't the same excuse she brought to explain why her papa surrendered himself to police? Prats girl if your whole family is mental and often 'are not in right frame of mind' then do your duty and send them to a mental institution!!!

A sad state of affairs .What gives viewer satisfaction is the fact that the Sax sisters understood that it can't be THEIR WAY all the time . Also , Shamu shud not expect any relation with his samdhis after bringing police to their door step.

The TNs are more thickskinned than this to give a hoot ' and I don't think Shamu would be deterred anyway; in as much as his daughters are at TN, SS's daughter is with Shamu.....theyre in it for the long haul as long as the first 2 marriages are intact. 

Thumbs Up

BTW Kools and Damon I really LIKED your posts Thumbs Up

Damon you have brilliantly point out the times where baba didn't apply his new 'if she wants out of marriage let her go' philosophy....Baba is becoming a hypocrite tooShocked prats is rubbing of on him Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierrightchoice

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

The two brothers cannot be compared and their intentions are definitely not same. I have never liked the way Krishna pursued Prats. It was aggressive and torturing at times.But saying that I feel that Krishna's intentions were true and honest. His obsessive approach were unbearable, ,but it was not filthy. He never thought of harming Prats in anyway.

On the other hand Shakti is an abusive, wife hitter, baby killer, marital rapist and a evil man with cruel intentions. His feelings for Aarushi is only sexual lust. He does not love her,infact this is a man who is not capable of loving or caring. Kesar has respected him for her whole life and he in a blink decides to kill her. he is a monster who does not belong in a civilized human society.

Pratigya is not using Kesar in any way. She respects and loves Kesar and has always been their for her. She went all out for her without thinking twice. This bigamy  situation is very grave. Staying with the thakurs she has understood the minds of the thakurs and how it works. This is a legal issue and a social crime. Since Shakti is married to Kesar ,the relationship with Aarushi will not stand in the eyes of law. She is eduacated and knows the facts and she is trying to state the facts. She knows very well what the inspector mentioned : for kesar to officially complain in the police station.

And as for Prats state of mind right now: this is her kid sister who is in amidst a difficult situation and she is going all out for her. It does not mean that she has deserted Kesar or her priorities have changed ,it only shows that no matter how big of an idealist she is, she is human too.

If giving the option to choose between your sister-in-law and your own sister: what would we have chosen ? Kesar after Prat's repeated plea took back her case being completely manipulated by komal. She refuses to stand up even after knowing that Prats was attempted to be electrocuted. Although Prats is unaware of the whole situation she has come to terms with the fact that Kesar might not ever stand up for herself. On the other hand its her sister who has realized  her sin and has asked for forgivness and seriously wants to rectify her situation. No doubt that Prats will go all out and save her sister. This is the basic instinct a mother or a sister goes through. 

foryoukriyasudharao100Minnie.Pragati.T

Go to top