Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

LOVE BOLE TO....MAKING OF MJHT!!!!!! (Page 2)

ak_sajan Goldie
ak_sajan
ak_sajan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Aww... such a nice post aashi... Hug  Day Dreaming  The making of MJHT was one of those things that attracted me to MJHT... The way all co-stars were bonded with each other.. Embarrassed  The freshness, the excitement and everything was soo refreshing.. Tongue It was surely the best start any serial cud EVER have! Day Dreaming Cool
Lovely post dear! Hug

Thnx a ton fr replyin dear.....i so feel hppy 2 see my sajanian replyinggg.....how hve u been dear?????

nd ya i cnt tk my eyes of mohit frm d audition clipping......he luks sooo cute...innocent....nd gossshhh he lukd like soo youngggg....he really has grown wid mjht.....Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ak_sajan

Aww... such a nice post aashi... Hug  Day Dreaming  The making of MJHT was one of those things that attracted me to MJHT... The way all co-stars were bonded with each other.. Embarrassed  The freshness, the excitement and everything was soo refreshing.. Tongue It was surely the best start any serial cud EVER have! Day Dreaming Cool
Lovely post dear! Hug

Thnx a ton fr replyin dear.....i so feel hppy 2 see my sajanian replyinggg.....how hve u been dear?????

nd ya i cnt tk my eyes of mohit frm d audition clipping......he luks sooo cute...innocent....nd gossshhh he lukd like soo youngggg....he really has grown wid mjht.....Tongue

I am fine aashi.. Hug  And today is my last day at forum.. Ouch  So yeah.. I will be in active from now on.. Ouch  But seriously yaar... Day Dreaming    They all looked sooo young na..? Day Dreaming  Esp Mohit looked a bit more cuter and boy-ish.. LOL Cool  Now he looks lke a MAN.. Cool  Blushing  Aww.. And Sanaya looked soo adorable... Day Dreaming She is the one who is'nt that much changed..  Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ak_sajanSIZZZLER

supreet.. IF-Dazzler
supreet..
supreet..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
golden memories
awww missing them badlyCry
thanks for posting these videos loved them
it was total fun to watch them...

ak_sajan

ak_sajan Goldie
ak_sajan
ak_sajan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ak_sajan

Lovely post dear! Hug

I am fine aashi.. Hug  And today is my last day at forum.. Ouch  So yeah.. I will be in active from now on.. Ouch  But seriously yaar... Day Dreaming    They all looked sooo young na..? Day Dreaming  Esp Mohit looked a bit more cuter and boy-ish.. LOL Cool  Now he looks lke a MAN.. Cool  Blushing  Aww.. And Sanaya looked soo adorable... Day Dreaming She is the one who is'nt that much changed..  Embarrassed

heyyy y is it ur last day at d forum??????wat hppnd????whr ru going?????hope everything is fine...nd plz dear do reply.....
OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
awwwwww thanx a lot.memory of my sweet januable monoya/sajanHug and cute mayurEmbarrassed..missing sanu sayank gunur dodo benia like hellCry.
show like mjht will never come back.

AiniTongue

Edited by ainimonaya - 14 January 2011 at 4:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ak_sajanXDevilsDesireX

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
misss them badly

ak_sajan