India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

victory so near yet so far.

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Well done everyone for your hard work , and you guys can see that our efforts did not go in vain , its paying off . but pls don't think that the battle is over . please keep writing letters to the channel and the production house until we get an official statement from the producer that Mishal is not leaving , we can't stop . 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustGooddpbtghoshmozart66divy609mussy.jamshedmIsHeZ.xMrsKhan

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Yes u are right. we need to. Coz we can't believe these people. They might turn the coin.

At any cost
1 we shouldn't let MR to go if its a problem form CV18/LTLPH
2 If at all he is getting good offers then he could go but the show should end up in tasha union not Seema Dutta union.
3.No replacement of Mishal or Mahi should happend instead they better give us happy ending of tasha union.
2.Acc to the article the undercover cop might return infuture means to say their idea of introducing the stupid cop is still in dilemma.
3.For a time being Seema will have a temporary exit and in todays epi she was tellin that she could give all her love to Dutta if she get a chance.(how can she take other's property yaar)So no room for Seema to make dutta to fall in her bakset

4.That PS's idea of sending Naku to basti is still alive acc CV18

So the fight is just started not ended.  Its not so easy to win good things in life guys.  We should have an urge reg the show and our fav actors. So please don't kill that insticnt. Keep going!!!!!!!!!!!

I do apologize If I have spoken too much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLakiran255

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
I agree with GOOd 
in every manner !

yes we should not stiop now !
when theya re getting effected 
its time to double our efforts !
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
U r ryt, our battle is not over yet. It vl continue till we get any official confirmation from either hemal ji or mishal himself.
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
I think we mustnt stop even after we get official confirmation. Maybe we can slow down a bit...but not be complacent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvika_15

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
I don't think we should slow down at all , in fact everyone should keep writing to the Channel and production house until , we get a confirmation that Mishal is staying for good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index