India-Forums

Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

15 Feb. Update is here...

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Anurag & Madhavi are standing in the party...both are reminding each other the past days, Madhavi asks Anurag that how is Mr. bajaj now, I haven't seen him for years, Anurag saya that he too was not here so he is unaware of Prerna & Mr. Bajaj. Anurag saya that it's good that I wasn't here otherwise everything here would remind me of Prerna & Prem, Madhvi saya that you are right but we can't take all the memories out of our mind, they are there forever. Anurag saya that it's good that you married Vineet & now you both are having a good life.

Kasak & Tanisha are sitting in college when suddenly Kasak sees Shravan coming she hides her face Tanisha asks her, Kasak says look ahead & you too will hide your face, Shravan is coming eating. They both gets annoyed & say that oho he too is in the same college, if we knew this earlier, we would not admit in this college. Sharavan comes to them & asks abt canteen, they tell him the way to the canteen.

In the next scene Shravan enters the classroom carrying a huge bag, everyone is staring at him that he seems to be a very studious guy as he has a huge bag. He walks to the back. then Kasak & Tansiha enters to the same classroom & sees him & wonders about his huge bag. Shravan takes out sleeping bag fron his huge bag & lies on the back bench & tells the other boys that my roll no. is 47 when sir takes attendance, give mine too. Kasak & Tanisha intend to teach him a lesson so they tells the pricipal & Principal comes to the class & scolds Shravan.

Principal calls Anurag & tells him that we had only given admission to Sravan bcoz of you & your reputation, but we will not tolerate such attitude of Shravan anymore, Anurag excuses the principal & gets out of the office where Shravan was waiting for him. He there scolds Shravan alot that only bocz of you i was insulted. He takes Shravan with him to the merit board & shows him the very renowed persons of today were once students of this college. While showing him the names he comes to one name which reminds him of his past & beautiful days & that is of Ms. Prerna Sharma...,Shravan then says sorry to his Uncle Anurag & Anurag leaves.

Kasak & Tanisha are standing in the college lobby laughing on Shravan, Shravan makes a face & takes out banana from his pocket & eats it.

Kasak & Tanisha are sitting in the canteen, they had ordered some drinks when waiter is bringing their drinks, Shravan blocks his path & mix something in thier drinks & ordered the waiter not to tell them. When the drinks are on their table that boxer their friend cmes & takes both the drinks & tells them that i'm in hurry i've to go for my boxing match so i'm drinking this. They say nothing. Shravan gets upset.As soon as he drinks he excuses & rushes to the washroom, comes out & then again rushes & again & again...Kasak & Tanisha wonders what happened. The boxers comes & sits with them & he now knows that i won't be able to go for a match, he suddenely gets up & catches the waiter that what u had mixed in the drinks...he saya that i hadn't, the new boy in the college with long hair has done this. Kasak & Tanisha finds out that it's Shravan.

Subroro brings Anurag to the office & tells him that see dada nothing has changed, everything is the same as you left. He sits on the chair & Subroro goes out of the office. At his front is a photo, he looks at that the photo has Prerna, Anurag & Prem. He picks up the photo frame & goes into his past memories. Prerna too is sitting in his room with Prem's photo in her hand & reminding of Prem. Suddenley the door open she hides the photo under her pillow & Sneha enters asking mamma whats love etc etc. She saya that i've read somewhere that those who fight most, love each other the most, so mamma is it true & have you ever fought with papa...Prerna gets some kind of look on her face. Prerna saya that i love Mr. Bajaj this much & this & that, so Sneha gets up that i'm going to call papa that mamma loves you sooo much.

Subroro & Anurag enters into the meeting room where Anurag meets his old friend so they both comes out & Anurag tells Subroro to take care of the meeting.

When he & his friend are talking, Mr. Bajaj & Mr. Gupta enters the meeting room to Anurag's back. There Sneha is trying her papa's cell which is not connecting so she decides to call him at the reception she does so. Shravan too is trying Anurag cell & the same happens with him so he too does the same...Mr. Bajaj is told that you daughter Sneha Bajaj has called on line 2 & Anurag is told that you have a phone on line 1. Anurag mistakenly picks up line 2...& by saying hello Sneha starts that oh papa mamma loves you sooo much & this & that, Anurag smiles & tells her that he's not her papa, she says sorry, Prerna is standing there laughing at her. Anurag tells Sneha that beta whoever is your father is very lucky bcoz he has a sweet daughter like you which conveys her mama's love to her father &these small things makes relationships very strong he continues that i'm sure your papa also loves your mama, then he goes to line 1, & then Mr. Bajaj comes & picks line 2. Shravan asks Anuraga that papa what took you so long, Anurag replies that i picked the wrong phone & some girl took me as her father to this Shravan saya that "us bechari ko kya pata ke aap ki koi beti hai hi nahin" & Anurag goes into his memories of little Sneha...END

you all will be so happy bcoz i made it too long i think but thats bcoz i missed nothing...i hope you all will appreciate this effort of mine. ThanX for your time.

omema Groupbie
omema
omema

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

khushalay u did great joband one more thing u wrote the update very fast Smileso nice of u Smileand thnks again

omema

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
thanX omema for encouragement
pretty Senior Member
pretty
pretty

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the update
Ibad Senior Member
Ibad
Ibad

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Update....
But what a coinsedence in Kasuti ..... that they are in same collage and also in same class............
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
thx's 4 the updateBig smile
sweetrani_neha IF-Dazzler
sweetrani_neha
sweetrani_neha

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
awesome updateSmile
Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Good updateThumbs UpBTW that's Pricess Diana on ur avtaar isin't it?? God, she really looked beutiful

Go to top