13th January Written Update

Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Guys

Here is the Written Update

The Episode starts with Everyone dancing on a song and Arohi mamaji goes to Chiku and says i have recognize u,u are the friend of the would be son-in-law.Chiku says i am the son-in-law of this family.Arjun calls Arohi and says to her that i already told you what i wanted and now my family will come to u and talk about my marriage and i am little shy u know.Arjun try to tell Arohi that Kartar has remove all the records of Arjun but the music become too loud and Arohi could not hear it.Arohi hangs up the phone.Rashi is going upsairs as no one is looking but Gauri does.Rashi goes to Arohi and says i am Arjun sister and says Arjun really loves u and wants to marry u.Arohi says i am sorry the dream u are dreaming can never be true.Rashi tells Arohi that Arjun is free now,he don't have any criminal record.Gauri from behind is listening this.Arohi says if he would had loved me then he would had not play with my feelings.

Rashi says that i know Arjun a lot and he loves u so much.Rashi then says maybe someone is trying to create misunderstanding between both of u.Gauri comes inside and tells Rashi to leave.Rashi wanted to talk with Arohi but Gauri takes her out.Gauri takes Rashi near the stairs and then Rashi wanted to talk to Arohi but Arohi turn around and Gauri pushes Rashi down the stairs.Rashi falls on the ground while everyone is shocked.Arohi and the rest of family members come near Rashi.Arjun sees the blood behind her head.Arohi is shocked and so are the rest of family.Arjun looks towards Arohi and Arohi was about to touch Arjun but Arjun holds her hand and pushes her away.Gauri is happy.Arjun picks Rashi up and Arohi get up too and wanted to touch Rashi but Arjun moves back.Arjun takes Rashi and leaves.Arjun comes to the house and is walking around when he sees Rudra drinking and he goes to him.Arjun sits next to Rudra and says sorry dad because of me today u got hurt a lot.

Arjun says i left this house to make my life but this is what i got from my first pay.Rudra says to Arjun it was not ur fault.Arjun says its my fault and i told Rashi and dadi to go to Arohi house for marriage proposal.Rudra says its not ur blame and says its the blame of me and the revenge from my family.Rudra says i am more hurt the u and says if someone is blame for this its the family as i am sure someone pushed Rashi on purpose.Arjun tells to Rudra to stop crying and says because of u i came so strong and says i can't see u crying.Arjun says we are positive and we wont look at them once again.Rudra says i would have thrown a party that u came back home but because Rashi is at the hospital i coulnd't.Arjun says we will throw a party and will show to everyone that no one is more stronger then the Singhanias.Arjun says we will do a party when our enemies house is in sorrow and he leaves.Rudra wipes his tears and has a smile.

Arohi is crying and says i din't do anything and says i don't know why Arjun looked at me like if it was my fault.Arohi tells to Kartar she wants to me Rashi.Kartar was going to call at the hospital but Arjun enters with a file.Arjun says to Arohi that u don't need to go anywhere.Kartar ask about Rashi.Arjun says she is fine.Arohi ask about the baby and Arjun says u people killed her and everyone is shocked.Arjun says i took the babay promise that i would go on good path but now that promise i broken and he throws the file in the air.Episode ends.

Use Like Button!
Edited by Sallu_King - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiing to read the detailed episode, thank you
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update...
I hate gauri.. I cant tolerate her anymore... Aww now Arjun thinks Arohi pushed Rashi...
Ahhh Rashi needs to wake up and let everyone know that gauri the chudail did it
hanane thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update 😊
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Gauri is just evil, I hope Arjun finds out what she did and takes revenge on her only.
surpatel thumbnail
rocking performance by everyone
Anita16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome update
Neeshoe thumbnail
😭
Thank you for the update <3
khushnoodmir thumbnail