India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

aaj jo howa acha nai howa!!!

missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
according to this article, aj wo ho gaya, honestly is baar mujhai arjuhi k alag hone ka bilkul dukh nai hai...lekin arohi ne kuch nai kiya!!
n now ab agar galat fehmy bhi howi hai to its gud..now arohi will feel the same way arjun did!!
main chahti hoon ye log 1 ho jaye but i also want arohi to know that who was in the middle of arjuhi?? n arjuns decision is so right, even i would do dat!!  wht u think all??

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

akashpansariishikaek43surpatelLindaxXxprincess_star11ipkknd06aksh4IFMariaa.SGMeehak.Anjalii...xXxwida

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
You are absolutely right, i too am not feeling bad for the change in arjun, now arohi will know what it is like to see old arjun, now she will have the taste of her own pill.

I can bear anything between them but they should be together,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFmissinguonlyAnjalii...xXxwida

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missinguonly

according to this article, aj wo ho gaya, honestly is baar mujhai arjuhi k alag hone ka bilkul dukh nai hai...lekin arohi ne kuch nai kiya!!
n now ab agar galat fehmy bhi howi hai to its gud..now arohi will feel the same way arjun did!!
main chahti hoon ye log 1 ho jaye but i also want arohi to know that who was in the middle of arjuhi?? n arjuns decision is so right, even i would do dat!!  wht u think all??

Yes totally agree with you! Aaj jo hua Rashi ke saath I feel very very bad! It was horrible seeing the scene when Rashi fell! I hate Gauri! And Arohi didnt do anything at all!
But at least now she will feel the feeling of rejection she made Arjun feel!
I agree that Arjun did the right thing too! Cry 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IFmissinguonlywida

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i 100% agree wid u on that arjun's reaction is absolutely right n aarohi deserve that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@all of u: thanks a lot<3 n ab arohi ko cheeko ka sach pata chalega n also promo is so intresting!!<3
mrs-sr IF-Rockerz
mrs-sr
mrs-sr

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Gr8 post Smile
Agree with u exactly what i thought!
I hate Gauri how she can do that Arjun ki sis was pregnant usse pata tha ya nahi? Confused
I felt so angry jab usne us ko giraya, I hope Arohi will know ke Gauri ne hi kiya tha
and Arjun apni jagah par bilkul galat nahi i just want arohi bhi waisa hi feel karegi
jaisa arjun ne kiya.

Edited by LOVEDMG-AR - 14 January 2011 at 2:55pm

missinguonly

missinguonly IF-Sizzlerz
missinguonly
missinguonly

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
surat u know mujhai itna gussa aata tha k jab arjun arohi k pyaar mei ye sab mehnat karta tha my face waz lyk in crying scene!!! n thankz 4 agree wid me<3
mrs-sr IF-Rockerz
mrs-sr
mrs-sr

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

surat u know mujhai itna gussa aata tha k jab arjun arohi k pyaar mei ye sab mehnat karta tha my face waz lyk in crying scene!!! n thankz 4 agree wid me<3
haan same here aur arohi us ki koi fikar hi nahi karti
im happy ke ab itni mehnat nahi karega

missinguonly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index