Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

Lmao! you're in fact one of the happiest and optimistic person i've met, Deep 😆 haha yeah, i was missing you while putting it up in my sig box :P and aww you were checking on us :p

Haan, of course.. I have to keep an eye on you na. I don't trust you alone with KaSh :P

Do you have the pics of KSG at the most desirable party (where he looked good! 😉) or know where I can find them? I remember seeing them somewhere while reading, and making a mental note to make sigs on those pics.. 😆
-Ri. thumbnail
Fiz: If they can come back once, they can come back twice now :P

Deep: I have no clue where the pictures are! Maybe Z knows?
~Deep~ thumbnail
Haha, Fizah! That's the best part ;) I think me and my sister's taking the flight with my jiju, so we're planning to steal his shoes when he falls asleep on the plane too :P Haha! I doubt we'll do that, but he's a really calm person, so it would be fun seeing his reaction to that :P

My cousin's incharge of teaching us the dance steps! :] She just needs to understand that the rest of us don't move like she can :P
~Deep~ thumbnail
Where did Zaynoo go? Maybe she got intimitated of the sudden speed :P

Where there's will, there's way ;)
~Deep~ thumbnail
Thanks so much, Fizah :D But do you have them in a better quality too? They'll get so messed up if I enlarge them.. :/
_R_..tistique.. thumbnail

@Deep, we have to take it during the ceremony so should be a fun task 😃 I'm planning to distract him 😆

-Ri. thumbnail
All of you're going to India right? Maybe 2011's the year when KaSh get kidnapped ;p
Originally posted by: ~Deep~

Thanks so much, Fizah :D But do you have them in a better quality too? They'll get so messed up if I enlarge them.. :/

Actually here's the direct link, if you zoom into the original, it is really enlarged 😃

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SxAKS-o5emI/TQESLAhxEII/AAAAAAAAAx0/IoOgFqCDgms/s1600/2co3i1c.jpg.png
Edited by fizcharmskash87 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

All of you're going to India right? Maybe 2011's the year when KaSh get kidnapped ;p

Nope, mine is in USA 😃
~Deep~ thumbnail
Haha, Riyu! This time I won't return without the two of them in my suitcases :P LOL!

Thanks Fiz! (if I can call you that?)