KaSh Heaven#568: "She's a bhel chor !" - KSG <3 - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
@Fiz:dont worry i have been playing this game since i stepped into heaven so no biggie i am used to her DD now
Fizah Who only one should try ??
@Maham:it was even before confession from December episodes when she returned after her viva
Originally posted by star_fan

Fizah Who only one should try ??

Because one is eating lunch now 😃
Maham, there's a pic of Salman Khan where he's holding his ears and smiling..  I had that pic in my PB, but I can't remember my password! :| Do you have any idea which movie that's from?
Originally posted by tzahra

@Fiz:dont worry i have been playing this game since i stepped into heaven so no biggie i am used to her DD now

Gosh.. Come down over confidence. Where is Amber ? I need to talk to her.
Originally posted by ~Deep~

Maham, there's a pic of Salman Khan where he's holding his ears and smiling..  I had that pic in my PB, but I can't remember my password! :| Do you have any idea which movie that's from?

Good to see you.. I really miss you a lot.

I don't even remember seeing any such pic. Ask Zahra or google it.. but whenever you got it, pass me. 😳
Originally posted by tzahra

@Maham:it was even before confession from December episodes when she returned after her viva

Before.

No worries, Maham.. I'll continue looking.. ;) Or try remembering my password :P I've been googling all random stuff related to SK :P

I've missed you guys too <3 Will be more active here this week, I promise. Just finished my exams on Friday :)

Deeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp OMG omg is that really u seriously i am talking to u after months how are you?where have u been?i am so not leaving u for getting married to Muski without me? wht Salman pic describe it to me

@Maham:okay before dat give me another hint and get a life u and ur Amber di urgh