Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Memories of a Beast (Page 4)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Sigh. Have i told you that i love your post?! It's so beautiful! You say you do not own Dutta, yet you write as if you've known his soul. I am in love with the man, and have always tried speaking to his soul. His thoughts, his life and his emotions, they fascinate me. His love is one of a kind. I started watching this show coz i knew that when this man fell in love, it'd be a sight to behold. With a soul as deep as his, it had to be so. And why not! Naku is the kind of woman that made brave knights scale fortresses and fight dragons in days of lore. And so, our knight had to fall in love with her. Irrevocably.

Keep writing, please. Will look forward to your posts! Smile

Liz Hug

Thank you.

You know what? I understand exactly how you feel. His character was what intrigued me as well. It was how he seemed so strong and powerful and cold, yet so incredibly vulnerable. I've got to admit that Dutta is the most complex character I've ever known. He's so emotionally charged, yet detached. Everything he does, everything he says and the way he says it, fascinates me too. His eyes speak volumes. Sometimes his facial expression is so tight and cold, but his eyes are so vulnerable and needy. I get chest pains just looking into them. I just want to hold him.

There's a darkness in him, yet there's a spark. There anger in him, yet sometimes he can be as still as water. I can never stop wondering what he's thinking, what's going on inside that beautiful head of his. I've loved analysing his every action, every motion and emotion, throughout those many episodes. Sometimes I discuss him with my sister for hours. It seems that there are so many layers to him that I could keep removing one after another, but never uncover his core.

That... is just intriguing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcydramago

Go to top