Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread - 13th - 18th Jan 2011. (Page 83)

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

How old was Prem in Kis Desh...? I thought he was in his early twenties...like 23? At least in the beginning? That's Onu's age too...a year older in fact!Confused
age toh nahi pataOuch
thy nvr showed, nt even a b'day of Prem

maybe in tht death sequence whr thy advertised his death anniversary in news papers thy had mentiond

Prem ws not old
i also assume 25-26 and whn tht age ws shown he had same lean body like onu has it ws only aftr leaps and all tht he gained weight whch ws quite apt fr charcter who ws a father of 5 yaer kid

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

How old was Prem in Kis Desh...? I thought he was in his early twenties...like 23? At least in the beginning? That's Onu's age too...a year older in fact!Confused

He was 24 to 26  ... and later 34-35 after leap  ... as per the age revealed to us at the time of prem's supposed death ... though later on it was revealed by preet in one of the epis that lalit and gyatri were married for 35 years (pre leap) and prem was alread 3 or 4 at the time of their marriage so that makes his age to be 38-39 pre leap and 45 post leap? ROFL BT Sleepy

But Prem as a character was very mature since the begining, with whole responsibility on his shoulders so that matured look suited him and Prem was much thinner in the beginning ... he only became chubbier post delhi bomb blast sequence ... i think HC ate too many til key ladoo while he was resting at home ROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 January 2011 at 1:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07SunShine_A

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
yeahh exactly evn soapie whn he returnd as GS, he has same lean body it ws aftr his marriage tht he again gained weight

and yes exactly my point, he ws so much mature ideal person, a very well estavblished business tycoon who took Juneja empire to new height, restrtd many things

He ws always thr with suits, white kurtas as his nightwears thn heavy sherwanis n all whch added to his subtle look

but onu is a dfrnt case

Edited by Ashlesha09 - 16 January 2011 at 12:59am
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

age toh nahi pataOuch
thy nvr showed, nt even a b'day of Prem

maybe in tht death sequence whr thy advertised his death anniversary in news papers thy had mentiond

Prem ws not old
i also assume 25-26 and whn tht age ws shown he had same lean body like onu has it ws only aftr leaps and all tht he gained weight whch ws quite apt fr charcter who ws a father of 5 yaer kid

Oh...I'd seen the first few epis of Kis Desh...and I thought he was 23-24 because if my memory serves me right, Lalit and Gayathri left Ambala when Heer was 9 and Prem couldn't have been much older than that, considering that when Heer was born he was still more or less a baby/toddler (from what Teji says about Prem stopping his cries when Heer was born...) and they returned to India after 14 years...so 9+14 = 23...add a year...maybe 24...lol but if it's after the leaps I guess yes he'd have put some weight for the role!

I think  it's right that he stays thin for Onu's role in the assylum  too because it would give the impression of someone who has lost his will even to eat na...
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

He was 24 to 26  ... and later 34-35 after leap  ... as per the age revealed to us at the time of prem's supposed death ... though later on it was revealed by preet in one of the epis that lalit and gyatri were married for 35 years (post leap) and prem was alread 3 or 4 at the time of their marriage so that makes his age to be 38-39 pre leap and 45 post leap? ROFL BT Sleepy

But Prem as a character was very mature since the begining, with whole responsibility on his shoulders so that matured look suited him and Prem was much thinner in the beginning ... he only became chubbier post delhi bomb blast sequence ... i think HC ate too many til key ladoo while he was resting at home ROFL

Shocked Hold me...I think  I'm abt to faint...ROFL
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

He was 24 to 26  ... and later 34-35 after leap  ... as per the age revealed to us at the time of prem's supposed death ... though later on it was revealed by preet in one of the epis that lalit and gyatri were married for 35 years (post leap) and prem was alread 3 or 4 at the time of their marriage so that makes his age to be 38-39 pre leap and 45 post leap? ROFL BT Sleepy

soapie Preet mentiond aftr leap i guess whn those junglis were about to enter in the houyse nd thy were celebrating gaya3-lalit's engagemnt anniversary
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
oh they were married for 35 years pre leap ... that was a typo ROFL that epi in which preet said it was after prem and heer got married the first time

No ashi remeber the cigar scene a few epis after prem and heer's first marriage ... he mentioned it then ... when prem was going to office with his dabba ? ROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 January 2011 at 1:03am
SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged

I hv nt seen strgng epis of Desh but just aftr confession or perhaps strtd bfr but got glued only aftr tht

u can see him thr, he ws same like he is now but the suits and kind of dressing Prem used to hv it nvr looked tht he had such lean figure like whn onu wore tht grey suit at confession and his usual attire, he looked dfrnt so as thing here

Go to top