Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread - 13th - 18th Jan 2011. (Page 81)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
good morning dear ones...Hug...
anu taani humeshaa hum rahenge kyun ki anu taani ke one and only pathi hein...PartyPartyPartyParty....

yehh humeshaa mere saath hee kyun hothaa hein...why is the video not working for me..Disapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296mishti_17Soaps1

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
lubz's vms r all wonderful...but the achi lagthi ho one is simply perfect naa....the lyrics and the scnes matches perfectly...Embarrassed...Day Dreaming
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

But going mad is a process i think, no one goes mad in one day unless you have had it building up from long back and i feel with Onu the process started right from the teenage, one of the biggest factors contributing in Onu going mad would be how they are always on the right side but end up suffering and getting punished. And if he looses tani in a similar way, it would like the last strike to bring out that madness

yes...anu had been suffering from the very beginning...taani atleast had a supporting mom and dad from her childhood...but  shekhar and anu was always like jailer and prisoner...and taani had always been the main sorce of support and love for anu....he had always been quite eccentric in taani's case...like his possessiveness...whenever she is in trouble he just forgets everything else...even go against his own dad and family without even knowing the proper reason for the fight(i am mentioning about the ananya changing pills)...and when he was kid...he used to never counter shekhar..but when shekhar insulted taani...anu was simply out of the world...there was soo much anger in anu's eyes.
then after leap....the way he kept on looking at her house after he rejected taani...still saying she is only his friend and he is in love with nupur...that was another disturbing state of his mind...his confusion with the reality...then after nupur leaves...and his jealousy state....ok...no one needs to be mad becz he is jelous...but anu's reaction towards taani when was all angry with jelousy..was another state in his mind that was building up his paagalpan...madness in love...for taani...Day Dreaming....

..well...i know all of u guys knows these but still i felt like sharing with u all...Embarrassed
and sorry friends...now that i have written it all down..i feel like i gave the worlds most boring speech...LOL....

Edited by deeps07 - 15 January 2011 at 11:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296Soaps1

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

But going mad is a process i think, no one goes mad in one day unless you have had it building up from long back and i feel with Onu the process started right from the teenage, one of the biggest factors contributing in Onu going mad would be how they are always on the right side but end up suffering and getting punished. And if he looses tani in a similar way, it would like the last strike to bring out that madness

I agree with that...even if you go mad in one day it's not possible UNLESS it's an outpouring of bottled-up repressed emotions...Deeps is right, I think we saw this phase coming ever since Shekhar separated Onu and Taani and sent him to America, and thereby pushed Onu into denying his deepest, most precious part of himself...which was what he was doing when he met Nupur...in Nupur he thought he found what he desparately missed in Taani, which is why he was unable to differentiate between Taani's independence and Nupur's selfishness...if anything I think him thinking of Taani giving herself up to Riteish like a lamb for slaughter may - may - start a process into driving him mad but it will never completely make him mad...which is why it would make more sense for the leap to be much later!

Waise...is it just me or was Taani's hairstyle yesterday a bit different from the usual way her hair's done?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

lubz's vms r all wonderful...but the achi lagthi ho one is simply perfect naa....the lyrics and the scnes matches perfectly...Embarrassed...Day Dreaming

Believe it or not I just watched that one ten minutes ago!LOL Loved it too...btw there's this other one on the song Madhno from the film Lamha which I love...try checking that one out too!

deeps07

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Yea lizzy and deeps i posted the same thing yesterday that process started when shehkar punished him for something he did not even do, how he was always wronged when he never did any wrong.

I dunno different or not but recently they have been doing a very good job with her hair and am just so happy that tani's look has been consistently good specially her hair

deeps07

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
And I don't want HC to gain weight as long as he is onu coz this look is just perfect for the characterApprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296deeps07Soaps1

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
ohh yeahh sopie evn i m liking her hairs nowadsya, make her look more beautiful and young, i nvr used to like tht old look with no partition, the one she had during date whn onu ws helping her W*H her hairs
whn he removed all, her face looked very weird

Go to top