Episode Discussion Thread - 13th - 18th Jan 2011. - Page 78

Posted: 13 years ago
I have a request ... make a VM with Onu tani key pati hien on dewana sacha kehta hey ... even if it is of 20 seconds 😍🀣

And loved the vm its really nice
Originally posted by Lubz.TaAnu

Yeh, lo. Aaj ka VM yeh hai (plus the one I'm uploading now) πŸ˜†

Haan Tu Hai

(Okay, this one is a bit dodgy because I had a problem with the audio but I hope you like it anyway)

Kal Ka VM Shona ki request hogi and if anyone else has any requests, let me know and I'll add them to the queue πŸ˜†.
Nice mix... Loved it☺️
Lubz...i think you need to make a VM on us........on....Pyaar ajab sa pagalpan hai.....🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by Soaps1

Bachey nazar aien ya na aien ... bachoun key liye never ends πŸ₯±

I was so happy on friday Taanu scene was purely tere liye and nothing to do with bachas 😍
Yeah!!😍 There was nothing like "Tu aur main humesha bachchon ke liye hum rahenge" Agar aisa kuch hota na toh main toh......🀒🀒
🀣 I think I do!

Thaank you girls. =]

Nads? Itni choti si request? Chalo, time hai mere paas, abhi  kardeti hoon πŸ˜†
Pyaar Ki Kahaani Suno πŸ˜†
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
nice one lubz....πŸ‘πŸΌ....but i was wondering what was the real song they played in that sceneπŸ€”...which movie..?the salsa song..😍...
and nadz...ur facebook page is simply wow⭐️....i loved the information page especiallly...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Soaps1

Bachey nazar aien ya na aien ... bachoun key liye never ends πŸ₯±

I was so happy on friday Taanu scene was purely tere liye and nothing to do with bachas 😍

arre.😲...do din se bachoon ko bhuulkar sirf anu aur taani humeshaa hum rahenge kyun ki anu taani ke one and only pathi hein mein ithni khush thi mein.😍😍...why did u remind me..
Deeps, the song's Behke Behke from the film Aisha
ohh...that was from aisha...i will download it...thankss lubz..πŸ˜‰