Episode Discussion Thread - 13th - 18th Jan 2011. - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by heer_varsha

yes kalindi we should add ananya ritesh ki patni hai aur taani onu ki patni hai
I think we shud. Tabhi Tayaba samjhegi..🥱
par mujhe lagta hai tayaba iskeh baad bhi nahi samjhe gi ,she will say ritesh taani keh pati hai but we will say onu taani keh pati hain
tayaba lets clear this once and for all.

let me summarize what everyone has been trying to tell you for so many days.

Evidence in support of Onu taani key pati hai:

1. Taani herself said so. No further proof than this is actually needed. (link to the epi can be provided)

2. Anuraag's name was initially meant to be anuraag basu. so taani basu at that time was anuraag basu's wife (link in support has already been provided by kalindi). a BT blooper does not change the story.

3. Ritesh's name in the show in its early days was ritesh sengupta (link to this can also be provided if required). his name change was also another BT name blooper (there have been name bloopers in other BT shows too) and changing his name still does not change the story.

Evidence in support of taani marrying ritesh:

NONE

Conclusion: Onu taani ke pati hain😍....without a doubt😆

i rest my case.
can u be my buddy kalindi.if yes then send me the buddy pm because i cant send it
ok ok ok maine har man le ab mein is topic par discuss karne ki koshish naheen karoon ge. LETS ALL WAIT AND WATCH. Mujhe usi waqt believe hoga jab onu taani ki maang mein sindoor bhare ga.
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 13 years ago
Intezaar 2weeks ka uske bad sab saf ho jayega aur hame pagal anu scenes dekhane ke liye milenge apparently if d cv knows 2 count becoz shaadi mein aur 14din baki hai.
thank u soaps for making a fb page for "onu taani keh pati hai"will definately like the page
Originally posted by KDHMDfan

tayaba lets clear this once and for all.

let me summarize what everyone has been trying to tell you for so many days.

Evidence in support of Onu taani key pati hai:

1. Taani herself said so. No further proof than this is actually needed. (link to the epi can be provided)

2. Anuraag's name was initially meant to be anuraag basu. so taani basu at that time was anuraag basu's wife (link in support has already been provided by kalindi). a BT blooper does not change the story.

3. Ritesh's name in the show in its early days was ritesh sengupta (link to this can also be provided if required). his name change was also another BT name blooper (there have been name bloopers in other BT shows too) and changing his name still does not change the story.

Evidence in support of taani marrying ritesh:

NONE

Conclusion: Onu taani ke pati hain😍....without a doubt😆

i rest my case.
Thanks Biraj.. This detailed information was very much needed.. next time anyone starts on Ritesh n his Basu surname, Im gonna forward this link😃😳
Toba i think humey bus ley kar pehley hi asylum pohanchna parey ga ... Onu ko wapis a kar phir pick kar lien gey 🤣