Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Soaps1

He was 24 to 26  ... and later 34-35 after leap  ... as per the age revealed to us at the time of prem's supposed death ... though later on it was revealed by preet in one of the epis that lalit and gyatri were married for 35 years (post leap) and prem was alread 3 or 4 at the time of their marriage so that makes his age to be 38-39 pre leap and 45 post leap? 🤣 BT 🥱

But Prem as a character was very mature since the begining, with whole responsibility on his shoulders so that matured look suited him and Prem was much thinner in the beginning ... he only became chubbier post delhi bomb blast sequence ... i think HC ate too many til key ladoo while he was resting at home 🤣

😲 Hold me...I think  I'm abt to faint...🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

He was 24 to 26  ... and later 34-35 after leap  ... as per the age revealed to us at the time of prem's supposed death ... though later on it was revealed by preet in one of the epis that lalit and gyatri were married for 35 years (post leap) and prem was alread 3 or 4 at the time of their marriage so that makes his age to be 38-39 pre leap and 45 post leap? 🤣 BT 🥱

But Prem as a character was very mature since the begining, with whole responsibility on his shoulders so that matured look suited him and Prem was much thinner in the beginning ... he only became chubbier post delhi bomb blast sequence ... i think HC ate too many til key ladoo while he was resting at home 🤣

soapie Preet mentiond aftr leap i guess whn those junglis were about to enter in the houyse nd thy were celebrating gaya3-lalit's engagemnt anniversary
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh they were married for 35 years pre leap ... that was a typo 🤣 that epi in which preet said it was after prem and heer got married the first time

No ashi remeber the cigar scene a few epis after prem and heer's first marriage ... he mentioned it then ... when prem was going to office with his dabba ? 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail

I hv nt seen strgng epis of Desh but just aftr confession or perhaps strtd bfr but got glued only aftr tht

u can see him thr, he ws same like he is now but the suits and kind of dressing Prem used to hv it nvr looked tht he had such lean figure like whn onu wore tht grey suit at confession and his usual attire, he looked dfrnt so as thing here
SunShine_A thumbnail

oh they were married for 35 years pre leap ... that was a typo 🤣 that epi in which preet said it was after prem and heer got married the first time

No ashi remeber the cigar scene a few epis after prem and heer's first marriage ... he mentioned it then ... when prem was going to office with his dabba ? 🤣

ROFLROFLROFL
I don't remember tht but if u sayng thn he must hadROFLROFL

BT is still same
Taani went 10 yrs back thn 8 yrs leap and almost 1 yr toh chala gaya hoga in all this and onu is in assylum fr 3 yrs
🥱ROFL
Soaps1 thumbnail
I am just watching the football match scene ... Lalu was so selfish always 🤣 Trophy jeet gaey tou merey baitey, haar jatey tou ... 🤔🤣

Anyways what will happen tomorrow in TL? I am fed up of watching the vamps
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
did any one mention that harshad was of 45 years in kis desh as per the calculation...🤣🤣🤣🤣...OMG...🤣🤣🤣....its better if we forget mathematics from 0 to 9 in BT...it helps alot...🤣🤣🤣...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

did any one mention that harshad was of 45 years in kis desh as per the calculation...🤣...OMG...🤣🤣🤣....its better if we forget mathematics from 0 to 9 in BT...it helps alot...🤣🤣🤣...

Yea even at 45 he looked so WOW to steal the heart of even a 13 year old 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Lubz both are awesome loved the achi lagti ho one a little more though 😆

Thaaank you Nads, yeah, I worked on that one a bit longer so that's probably why 😆
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

omg tht was beautifulllllllllllllll😍😍😍
if ur making another one...can i suggest a song? 😳soniyo from raaz 2 matches taanu a lot..specially wid jail scenes😍 + taanu's emotional scenes in hospital & after ananya's death😍...

Baby, Come, stand by my side

Come n be my guide in life

O i will be what you want me to be

I will give all my love in whole of my life

SOniyo O soniyo

Tumhein Dekhta hoon to sochta hoon bas yehi

Tum jo mera saath do

Sare gum bhola ke

Jee lu muskuraake zindagi

Tu dede mera saath tham le haath

Chahe jo bhi ho baat

Tu bas de de mera saath

😍

Thaaank you. I'm glad you liked it. =]

Yeeah, sure. I'll have a listen to that song and probably try and work on it today.

Glad everyone enjoyed them though. =DEdited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago