Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya that can happen but there r stil lot of Q which wil confuse us which can b answered only fter 2weeks like why warden said tani basu,how tani doesnt know abt anu for past 3yrs etc...etc
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Woohoo, finally made a VM, here's the link girls... enjooy.Main Agar Kahoon

Making another one now 😆

omg tht was beautifulllllllllllllll😍😍😍
if ur making another one...can i suggest a song? 😳soniyo from raaz 2 matches taanu a lot..specially wid jail scenes😍 + taanu's emotional scenes in hospital & after ananya's death😍...

Baby, Come, stand by my side
Come n be my guide in life
O i will be what you want me to be
I will give all my love in whole of my life

SOniyo O soniyo
Tumhein Dekhta hoon to sochta hoon bas yehi
Tum jo mera saath do
Sare gum bhola ke
Jee lu muskuraake zindagi

Tu dede mera saath tham le haath
Chahe jo bhi ho baat
Tu bas de de mera saath

😍

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A lot of what will happen next depends on how far or near is the leap ... if leap is near then Onu will be jailed and Tani will move out or will be thrown out by family and roby, if leap is not near then Onu will be out, Taanu reunited and then something will happen to make him go mad
Soaps1 thumbnail
Lubz both are awesome loved the achi lagti ho one a little more though 😆
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would prefer d 2nd thing 2 happen rather than taanu being separated n anu landing in asylum
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Soaps1

A lot of what will happen next depends on how far or near is the leap ... if leap is near then Onu will be jailed and Tani will move out or will be thrown out by family and roby, if leap is not near then Onu will be out, Taanu reunited and then something will happen to make him go mad

exactly and m really eager to know what happened to onu and how he landed their my most awaited track 
Soaps1 thumbnail
Yea i just hope they build it up properly, when ever they plan to show it  and justify him going mad rather than just showing his head hit a rock and he went mad 🤣
Soaps1 thumbnail
But going mad is a process i think, no one goes mad in one day unless you have had it building up from long back and i feel with Onu the process started right from the teenage, one of the biggest factors contributing in Onu going mad would be how they are always on the right side but end up suffering and getting punished. And if he looses tani in a similar way, it would like the last strike to bring out that madness
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
shonna how come you did not react to "tou aur mey hamesha hum rahien gey"? 😕 I have been waiting since friday night for that 🤣
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Yeah i know and as i m a sucker for intensity and rawness i like such stuff way more than mush i love the pain lmao yes m wierd so eagerly awaiting that assylum scene i saw and instantly i knew m so gonna watch this show and like it