India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Do you really think kokila would let kinjal marry

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Dhawal??  Kokila saw through rashi first day she met her, and time and time again she has seen rashis true colors, she knows that urmila is a conniving so why would she let kinjal marry Dhawal, article says that it was to teach kinjal a lesson, but what lesson will kinjal learn..
This is a huge step a life time commitment not to be taken lightly.  Kokila character has been strong and knows whats right i hope that she does not let this  happen.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnySangeetaHimaniChaudhrytm_Nancy_DriftInfinitely

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Dhawal??  Kokila saw through rashi first day she met her, and time and time again she has seen rashis true colors, she knows that urmila is a conniving so why would she let kinjal marry Dhawal, article says that it was to teach kinjal a lesson, but what lesson will kinjal learn..
This is a huge step a life time commitment not to be taken lightly.  Kokila character has been strong and knows whats right i hope that she does not let this  happen.

maybe she knows dhawal is evil and wants to punish kinjal by having her marrying an evil man. see what happens when you dont listen to your mommy. what else reason could there be, koki knows what stuff urmi is made of, her consenting of this marriage is just her only deliberately wanting to punish her and us because we have to put with more urmiiiiiiiiiii oh goooooooooood

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

_Nancy_ Goldie
_Nancy_
_Nancy_

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I think first she will agree bcz of pregnancy but later when Kinjal will tell the truth then she will  agree bcz she wants to give her punishment. But I have the feeling that Kinjal will get marry to Elesh. Gopi will fix this mess.

Edited by Nancygomes - 13 January 2011 at 2:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asiabunnySangeetaHimaniChaudhrytmevadsuk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nancygomes

I think first she will agree bcz of pregnancy but later when Kinjal will tell the truth then she will  agree bcz she wants to give her punishment. But I have the feeling that Kinjal will get marry to Elesh. Gopi will fix this mess.
i hope soooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimaniupasana.diya

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Why is Dhawal evil? what has he done to be considered evil......I haven't watched the past few epi's so maybe i've missed something.

asiabunny

loveanime IF-Rockerz
loveanime
loveanime

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SonyaBlade

Why is Dhawal evil? what has he done to be considered evil......I haven't watched the past few epi's so maybe i've missed something.

Unfortunately for him he is related to the one character we despise and can't stand, so no way hozay we want anything to do with that person to get more screen space. 

suk19

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
i think they will marry (i.e kinjal and dhawal) .... from a practical point of view - usually shows have 2 households to focus on .... and if kinjal was to marry someone else or even elesh, then her track is over ..... but with with the daughter of one house now as bahu in the other house, lot of scope for drama, scheming and general over the top nautanki
SangeetaHimani Groupbie
SangeetaHimani
SangeetaHimani

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bips

i think they will marry (i.e kinjal and dhawal) .... from a practical point of view - usually shows have 2 households to focus on .... and if kinjal was to marry someone else or even elesh, then her track is over ..... but with with the daughter of one house now as bahu in the other house, lot of scope for drama, scheming and general over the top nautanki
But they can always show Elesh's mother taking negative role slowly .. it will be change from same villian Urmi

suk19

Go to top