India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Presently interesting? (Page 3)

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Rashmi is very cute and very very beautifull on screen and her height is also good figure mathes with her height. In television or film also I likeonly rashmi I am a big fan. Usse dhasu aur beautifull actor to pori television me nahi hai kasam se woh zis trah ke expression dete hai aur etni lazwaab acting karti hai mai to serial dikhne laga. Aur sirf uttaran he dikhta hoon aur mughe tapasya ka role bhi pasand hai wo zis tarah ki nautanki karti hai veer ko chalati hai wahi mughe accha lagta hai bas wo Ichcha ko bhool zaye aur sirf veer par concentrate kare hamesha.

Edited by varun.tap - 16 January 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priya

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Rashmi is very cute and very very beautifull on screen and her height is also good figure mathes with her height. In television or film also I likeonly rashmi I am a big fan.
oh yes she is a good actor rashmi,
i like her when she does comedy scenes, she has a superb comic timing
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged

Rashmi is very cute and very very beautifull on screen and her height is also good figure mathes with her height. In television or film also I likeonly rashmi I am a big fan.

BOLD - Film------Rashmi has acted in a film????Which one, I would be interested to know. Can you please give me the name?????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

BOLD - Film------Rashmi has acted in a film????Which one, I would be interested to know. Can you please give me the name?????????
i dont think she has acted in hindi films,
she has acted in some bhojpuri films before coming to television

Go to top