Presently interesting?

Posted: 13 years ago
Ab shayad the searial become interesting because mai ko baccha chahiye, veer ko ichcha, tapasya ko veer and ichcha ko kuch nahi. any thoughtEdited by varun.tap - 13 years ago
Originally posted by varun.tap

Ab shayad the searial become interesting because mai ko baccha chahiye, veer ko ichcha, tapasya ko veer and ichcha ko kuch nahi. any thought
ichcha ko tapu ki khushi.. tapu khush toh iccha khush... πŸ˜†

heheh creatives kare sab ki icha puri ho
Ichcha ko bhi tho bachcha chahiye na. ammo ne jo kaha hai.
Its becoming more and more kachra, day by day!
I dont know in which world is mai in???
If she throws taps out of the B house, taking away her kid, will taps keep quiet??????

She wil surely not let go of veer or her kid, for the sake of veer, courtesy of nani!!!

Mostly its damn sure, that there is no kid or anything!! its just nani's plan!!!

Its high time, this serial ends! and give us viewers some mental relief!!!!
And about this ichcha!!! Her character is pathetic!!!
She just knows to talk big big words, before her ammu and veer!
And next second, she is ready, to gather sympathy from everyone for herself!! she doesnt know anything but that!!

I doubt if she uses her mouth for eating also!! seems like she has lost some weight!! ( taps ki fikr mein) πŸ˜†

Everyone expects that she opens her mouth to talk, besides eating!!
She seems to be very happy with taps pregnancy, and ulta veer is upset!
She is ready to pulled down and stamped!!  She doesnt trust veer or his love, nor she keeps his respect, by being strong!

Everyone expects and hopes that she will get strong and better with her character, but i dont think, it will ever happen. naukrani ki naukrani hi rahegi! chahey mehlon bhi kyun na veer usey rakhey!!!

Ab shayad the searial become interesting because mai ko baccha chahiye, veer ko ichcha, tapasya ko veer and ichcha ko kuch nahi. any thought
you just snatched the words from my mouth, lol....
ab kya kahein basti walon ke liye jitna milta hain utna khushi theek hain

deosnt matter

u see agreed jogi drove aps her dad, u guys think koyi aur rehta tou itna laad deta... thode paise and uska education karke khatam kar dete the

but jogi thakur was  a god, he tretated her at par with Taps and even she loved him as papap

but uska basti blood thodi jayega , tou jo thoda bahut kamaya hua thakuron ka izzat mil raha ahi usme theeek hee hain wo

@ bold....I beg to differ thereπŸ˜†

Tapasya ko Ichcha ki barbaadiπŸ˜†
Originally posted by loofah

And about this ichcha!!! Her character is pathetic!!!
She just knows to talk big big words, before her ammu and veer!
And next second, she is ready, to gather sympathy from everyone for herself!! she doesnt know anything but that!!

I doubt if she uses her mouth for eating also!! seems like she has lost some weight!! ( taps ki fikr mein) πŸ˜†

Everyone expects that she opens her mouth to talk, besides eating!!
She seems to be very happy with taps pregnancy, and ulta veer is upset!
She is ready to pulled down and stamped!!  She doesnt trust veer or his love, nor she keeps his respect, by being strong!

Everyone expects and hopes that she will get strong and better with her character, but i dont think, it will ever happen. naukrani ki naukrani hi rahegi! chahey mehlon bhi kyun na veer usey rakhey!!!

Ichcha lovers want Ichcha to become bold and strong and fight for her rights.
Tapasya lovers want her to improve and have Veer and his kid.
CVs want to keep both parties happy....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†