Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Agle Janam Mohe "Hero" hi Kijo..."Oh As"

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
disclaimer:
hi all me ij writing the first Oh As (OS) of my life.... so am very excited.... may be i loose control out of excitement.. but really dont mean to hurt anyone's emotions... so if you dont like my OH Ass you have every right to ignore it.... and if you like it then its only your Problem.. i am not responsible for that...LOL again my OS has nothing to do with future prediction or rumor etc..its purely for fun.....ahhh speech ends here...

scene starts:

the scene begins with maaneet wedding where both NT and Brij getting Khoon ke pyase .... and wanna kill geet and maan... maaneet walking pheras in a fast forward style... as both are worried for each other... both Brij and Nain-Taare  fire ...but Unfortunately...Brij had forgotten to load his gun with bullets..as he he kept them in laal mirchi powder's dabba
ROFLROFLROFLROFL so only bullet fired by NT hits...hmmm ...hmmmm..*suspense*... thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... DEV is on the floor...Shocked.ROFLROFLROFL...

everyone gets shocked.... geet faints.... NT in Shock..

Brij bangs his head against  the wall...
ROFLROFLROFL security drags NT out of mansion ....

ARJUN looks at his sis.... (Kho NAAA jaien Yeh.. NainTare, Zameen pe, playing as BG score...) maan puts Dev in Ambulance and dev in his final moments... a brotherly convo is on..

Maan: Dev! mere bhai....Cry

Dev:  Bro....Cry

Maan: yeh tune Kya kiya??

Dev: did i?? no i didnt do anything this time...

Maan: but you came infront of the bullet which was about to hit me....

Dev: is it??? i came in front of you accidentally...Cry

Maan: but you saved mine and GITH's life....

Dev: leave it bro... i know i am going go to narak forever.... lets recall those pleasant memories of our childhood ....

Maan: *goes Nostalgic*

Dev: remember? when i was 8 years old and you were 10 years old... and i always used to insist that i want to sleep in mom dad's room.... and you always sacrificed your turn for me...

Maan: HAAN dev mujha yaad ha...

Dev:  *smirks* and in their room i always used to pretend as if i am sleeping but never fell asleep..Evil Smile

Maan:Geek

Dev: do you remember??? your birthday when you waited for me for 2 hours to cut cake...??

Maan: yes dev how could i cut the cake without you???

Dev: actually i was busy dating Chandni in your room...Wink

Maan: Shocked

Dev: do you remember?? when me you and Pinky were playing a hide and seek.. and  you lost because you couldn't search us for like whole day??

Maan: yes.... i searched you both everywhere...Big smile

Dev: but you didnt come to the store room where both of us were having FUN....Evil Smile

Maan: is there any memorable thing of our childhood which is innocent???

Dev: Ermm

Dev
Dev: Bro ... plss forgive me for my sins... i had no choice but marrying geet...

Maan: no dev... i cant forgive you for ..i can understand you need money... and you got it by marrying her... then y did you do "THAT" with GITH... WOH bhi bina Protection Ke???Pinch

Dev: bro... you should feel for me.... put your self in my shoes..and tell what will you do if you have to live, THREE years with something resembling to a women (NT)?? i tell you... you'd have done "THAT" with everything that can move or breath...Cry

Maan: LAME....  its not an excuse... you should have controlled yourself.. look at me i didnt do anything with geet ..after getting so many chances....

Dev: wot??Shocked... Kuch lete kiyon nahi BRO???
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maan: shut up dev.... you should be ashamed of yourself...look at me... aaj mere paas, geet ha , baby ha, dadi ha, annie ha.. aur tumahar pass???

Dev: mere paas... Maa . . . .

Maan: *singh* finally he is thinking about his mother...Smile

Dev: *completes the sentance* mere paas Maansa (a gal's name) ha...
ROFLROFLROFLROFL (Wink)

Maan: Angry... Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev ... your one mistake destroyed geet's life and made me a Bin-byaha BAAP....Angry

Dev: you cant blame me like this.... its my talent... i am proud of this... tell me if  i hadnt cheated on geet.. could you ever get her??

Maan: Disapprove

Dev: if i havent had done  "THAT" could you ever become a father??

Maan: Wacko

Dev: so admit that... dev is like allopathy... (benefits+ side effects) and maan is like homeopathy....
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Maan: geet is so innocent and beautiful dev.. how could you left her abandoned??

Dev: mere time pe geet saree nahi pehnti thi na??

Maan: *self thought* " he is right"
ROFLROFLROFL

Dev: ahh.. *sinking*

Maan: dev aankhein kholo dev...

Dev: *blabbers* its time to say goodbye bro...Sleepy

Maan: no dev no... tum USS CHEEZ ka naam btaye bina nahi ja sakte..Embarrassed

Dev: Parmjeet.....*sigh*

Maan: parmjeet??

Dev: Ashu..*sigh*

maan: dev tell me the name of that thing which you just mentioned me to take for(ahem ahem)

dev: *sinking* *pulse  drops*

dev: Resmi...*sigh*

Dev:Nadia *sigh*

Dev: swati *sigh*

maan: W*H is that??

dev: these are the names of my GFs..

Maan: Dev! mere bhai plss tell me the name of that thing at least tell me the brand name?

Dev: Pammi..Cry

maan: kaminey its your mother' s name..Angry

Dev :toh?? marta hua insaan apni maa ko yaad nhai ker sakta kya??
ROFLROFLROFL

Maan: dev plss tell me the brand name at least..

Dev: M. . .

Maan: yes yes..speak up....

dev: ma . .

Maan: ma wot?

Dev: man....

Maan: yes now you are  close to it......

Dev:" Mentos"dimagh ki batti jale gi toh ladki ..LADKI dikhe gi...

Maan:
Pinch

Dev: flies to narak forever and ever....Dead

but Maan took dev's words very seriously.... and the first thing he asked to his Gith after their SR, was???? guess ......guess???

Maan to Geet: GITH... tell me who was better?? me or DEV??Ouch
ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by shonuu - 15 January 2011 at 4:23am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

payalprasadgagsyshachifan4sanam912ariz2000pal234-Trinity-kdg129varshrhuny.thebeststarlite7somakazmisravani899latekateshivangi783SakshiGargsumz3gauranitaicharlie1950NorstarmandusihurichiiiiiLily201-RD--Deepzz-springsJaveriaMCythereaAmiiishveil_of_rosesjazzerettetaqdirSimplyAparajitamaansacacoethesBgblZoolander69MarshPGeekgodarunima_LUIT-MaanEetLover-Dillikudidesigirl_18mechantefille-TeriMalang-mi7chimes-RushTrip-esha143-pixie-jyoti06XSilentPrayersX..Gurti-Kash..Silentsoul49erFanvirgo_gurlBheegiBasantiSigmashaliSofnaSerendipity..rickks--Nargis--namita25rani-luckiMishtyShonapickachuleverneInfinitedreamsibelieveinpink-PoisonIvy-Krishna_Sourav

gauranitai Goldie
gauranitai
gauranitai

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
ROFL  mind blowing post!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesshonuurani-lucki

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
nice post dear but i dont Dev to die but i want him to marry meera

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

geet261 Senior Member
geet261
geet261

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
ROFL 
ROFL 
ROFL 
ROFL 

shonuu

pal234 Senior Member
pal234
pal234

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

AWESOME!

shonuu

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Shonuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesshonuu

sanam912 Groupbie
sanam912
sanam912

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFLROFL

@shonnu: Too good... I am ROFL at work... !!!

Edited by sanam912 - 13 January 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshrshonuu

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Shonuuuuuuuuuu OMGROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

It was toooo good, I really missed it. You know what even I wrote an OS, tere "analysis" ki yaad mein, and your humor was ma inspiration, but no one can beat youROFL

There were so many dialouges that was just awesome, like this one :

Dev: so admit that... dev is like allopathy... (benefits+ side effects) and maan is like homeopathy....ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Please do write more frequentlyHug

shonuu

Go to top