Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

SHEKHAR babua: Why didn't you listen to SUMI?

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
SHEKHAR babua: Why didn't you listen to Sumi?

Please Tell:  Why do the men in this show keep on showing a gun, but never shoot. AngryAngryAngry
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile

(MAN! YOU ARE FRUSTRATING THE HELL OUTTA US!!)AngryAngryAngry

ConfusedConfusedLoha, Shekhar and Ranvijay:  All have pointed a gun at each other at one point or the other, threatened to kill one another, and tried to intimidate the other.OuchOuch  

And the only time a shot was fired was when Shekhar shot wife Laali by mistake.LOLLOLLOL

Big smileShekhar bro, all we wanted to see was a little blood ... just a little, only a teeny, weeny bit, you know.Smile
Tongue

Big smileBig smileMaybe, a small piece off  Loha's ear; a chunk out of Ranvijay's arm, a small bite out of Suman's shoulder, a small portion of Rekha's leg.WinkTongue

Didn't Sumi give sound advise to you, eh Shekhar Babua? Tongue Didn't she say:  "Babua, do something to make sure that you father knows that you mean business."ClapClap

Darn that phone coming at the wrong time!AngryAngry

Edited by Neela10 - 13 January 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

These men always hold guns but never shoot Angry But i remember once when shekher was leaving the house with his wife and son, he shot and it just about scraped Loha's shoulder LOL. I guess they just like holding the gun but haven't got the guts to shoot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

These men always hold guns but never shoot Angry But i remember once when shekher was leaving the house with his wife and son, he shot and it just about scraped Loha's shoulder LOL. I guess they just like holding the gun but haven't got the guts to shoot.

Not the first time they have waved the guns around threateningly but never fired.   Even shooting it in the air would fulfill some of our expectancy. Clap

The problem is, the anticipation of someone getting shot  has gone.  Because they never manage to shoot anyone nowadays, we are now just trying to figure out who will be arriving this time to stop the drama going on. Angry

This time it as Madhav first, who stalled it for a few minutes, and then Madhur's phone rang. Shocked ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedAngryAngryAngry
Confused

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

I was Shocked with Sumi's that Advice...OMGG...!!! Loved this Line...Is She the Same Sumi Who used to says..Babua Jaise Bhi hai Tumre Babuji Hai....& save Loha...

But See...Loha has losted actully Everything Now..No matter What this Lady stood for him..But he went soo Dirty that Now he has Noone to Stand For her..

Sumi has nothing to do With others Now beside her Beta-Bahu & Pota...Thats Greatt actully.....Finally She has realized Nomeaning of being Darm Patni of such Cheap Man...

I can Remember curse of Sumi that One day You'll be having Nothing in hand..I can see ..Its started now ...& From his Team...I mean What he can expect from ungrate ful Suman,Rekha or RV..Who are them selves Selfish like anything...Ouch

I Wish Shekhar Babua  could Shoot & Shake everyone Bit actully.....Ouch
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
My theories  about the gun are that......

1. It is used to make the men look macho even if they don't fire it....but they would look more macho if they shot a few bulletsLOL.

2. They are trying to conserve the bullets because there are not enough bullets left in the world.LOL
LOL
3. They are wearing the gun to make their outfits look good...like an accessory. There is nothing inside the gun. LOL
LOL
4. They are using the gun as a threatening weapon to scare the other person, but since everyone knows it will never be fired this does not work for them. No one is afraid but thinks it is a joke..LOL

5. It is what it is ....whatever it isLOLLOLLOLLOLConfused

Pick your theory and comment???LOLLOLLOLWinkWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top