India-Forums

Eating Pulkas (Page 12)

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

personal tou aap horahe hainTongue
Go back and check kisne shuru kiya....Big smile Maine toh sirf aapse question poocha tha, aapki tarah judgement pass nahi kiya Tongue

Edited by axeion - 14 January 2011 at 5:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhanno.ArjunIsha.Ishakooliio

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veritas

microwave zindabad for me..
Family tht eats together stays together Smile
unless I am experimenting and need to test the food on someone Wink
Bechare Mr.V LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VeritasNuktaacheen

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I make roti for my family before 5 min of dinner or lunch.. we can easily store rotis in hot pot.. woh itni jaldi thandi nahi hoti...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VeritasIsha.Ishaaxeionkooliio

purva IF-Sizzlerz
purva
purva

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mcm226

Originally posted by nitz17

These were Radha's concerns and I would like to ask the same to everyone here Tongue Embarrassed

Do you like to make garam garam pulkas (or dosas) in the kitchen while your whole family is eating or would you prefer to sit with your family and have your food?
Also would you prefer to sit/stand anywhere other than dining table to have your food?? Tongue

Arre I want to make garam-garam phulkas for my hubby(as I like it myself,bachpan se max.time aise hi khaayi hai rotiTongue)but he wants to eat together,usko nahi pasand ke ek banaye n dusra baith ke khaayeTongue................so though I want to make garam-garam phulkas,I end up making all the phulkas n than we eat together on the dining tableTongue

Haila Mandy.. exact same situation in my house.. Shocked

I myself like to eat garma-garam phulka right out of the griddle.. so I think that I will do the same for hubby and daughter... I keep everything else ready and start making phulkas... but my hubby keeps strolling until I am done.. and then we all eat together.. but then I never share the last 2 hot hot phulkas.. they are all mine Big smile But if it's dosa.. then they eat first and then hubby makes fresh dosas for me Embarrassed

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoNuktaacheenVeritas.ArjunIsha.Ishaaxeion-naureen786-Autumn.susan29

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Hi purva...havent seen the episode but heard it is good.........will watch it sometime.....but agree with whatever you said !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maa Exchange Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index