pinkisluv91 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nitz17

YEP😳 I get privileges.

Nitzy we all know who talks moreπŸ˜›

disney101 thumbnail
what difference does it make if you are eating at the dinning table i mean seriously she needs to learn ..... aka anuradha... i understand that she doesn't have a dinning table at her place, but she has no right to say to the kids that u cant eat at dinning table as it looks and feels like hotel... from the first day she is like its like my dream house then she is insulting her own dream by saying it as its a hotel... what a Joke she is ...... and honesty pooja handled it so nicely when she was going to say the rules that yashraj should not hear all this... and this anuradha is questing pooja's upbringing .... 
What's the deal with making garam garam phulka for husband and kid and then sitting alone to have dinner later esp. in a nuclear family?

I don't blame Parveen Dusanj (Kabir Bedi's girlfriend) criticizing Anuradha for setting a wrong precedent for her son.
In a joint family, at least these women have company. In today's busy life schedule, dinner is probably the only time to bond with the family. Wouldn't it be nice to have everyone together at a table or ground, doesn't matter, to bond and chat as a family?
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

What's the deal with making garam garam phulka for husband and kid and then sitting alone to have dinner later esp. in a nuclear family?

Arre Maya meri jaan, pativrata lady hai woh...Time machine mein destination galat feed ho gayi thi bus πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I prefer to have food together with my family than having garam khana. I strongly believe that dining together is one such opportunity where all the family members can have a nice time together and bond well. As far as place is concerned I prefer dining on the table coz everything would be well-organised there.
Veritas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
microwave zindabad for me..
Family tht eats together stays together 😊
unless I am experimenting and need to test the food on someone πŸ˜‰
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: axeion

Haan hum toh hai hi khane ke shaukeen... Har kisi aire gaire ke haath ka nahi khate ... Ya toh apni mumma ke haath ka khate hain, ya phir khud pakate hain πŸ˜³ 

Back to the topic: Doesn't make sense if u treat ur family as some restaurant staff who cook for u and bring it to you.... and last mein tumhare left-overs khayein... Completely spoils the basic rule of why it's called a family... Hum Saath Saath Hain ka concept bhool gaye kya???

p.s. Don't get personal... Or else u'll be trashed πŸ˜ˆ

personal tou aap horahe hainπŸ˜›
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suneel_kumar

personal tou aap horahe hainπŸ˜›

Go back and check kisne shuru kiya....πŸ˜ƒ Maine toh sirf aapse question poocha tha, aapki tarah judgement pass nahi kiya πŸ˜›

Edited by axeion - 13 years ago
axeion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veritas

microwave zindabad for me..
Family tht eats together stays together 😊
unless I am experimenting and need to test the food on someone πŸ˜‰

Bechare Mr.V πŸ˜†