Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: .Arjun

Yeah agreed ....teenagers should not do that .  Anyways teenagers don't spend much time with parents these days so at least they can meet at dining table and enjoy family foid :)

I noticed that in joint families women eat after everyone is done. I think for them it would be difficult to convince their in-laws to wait untill all the food is done .

I come from a joint family too and we all wait for everyone before we start. In case if someone is late, they call up and inform us to carry on without them 😊 My mom eats late only when she is making dosas and the person who has finished first will take over to make her dosas.
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Joint family - little diff story.
Your post is little contradictory 😆 Teens (like mentioned above) and joint family dono coexisting?😕
JK..

Agree about teens. Joint family as women have one another company still ok right? They should however have some or the other way of family time. At least one meal a day, should not be difficult nahi?

Yeah I was wrong I guess ...i misread the original topic.

I thought  it was more about mom sitting and eating with everyone ..... that also gives her opportunity to discuss with  kids about their day in school and everything else ( like Pooja bedi does with her family).

In joint family women have company ....yeah right !
Edited by .Arjun - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: axeion

2nd time we agreed to something ðŸ˜† Just said the same ðŸ˜ƒ

GMTA 😃
Incognit0 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Isha.

Ummmm shhhh but I give up easily so not as much as she might have done to you.
Ekta.. ho gayi taiyaar hamari army.😆

haha... i have so many things to share with u now.... maybe we should open Etka bashing cc 😆 😆
Originally posted by: ppurva

Not so Arjun, my cousin lives in a joint family. They have like 20 male members. Ek baar mein, ek meal ke liye 200 rotiyaan banti hain. All women cook by rotation and half the women are cooking and half are serving. It's a mess, but I love dropping in unexpectedly in their household. 4-5 guests to pata bhi chalta. LOL. Khaan se ek sath baith kar khayenge, poori baraat hai wahan.

Yeah I can imagine !  I was actually referring to what was shown on episode. Like moms sitting with kids while having food and discuss their day etc ....So in joint family, i thought it wasn't always possible. I mean women have company but not always with their own kids n hubby 😛
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nitz17

haha... i have so many things to share with u now.... maybe we should open Etka bashing cc 😆 😆

Whatever Kiddo... U know u r just J ðŸ˜›

I thought  it was more about mom sitting and eating with everyone ..... that also gives her opportunity to discuss with  kids about their day in school and everything else ( like Pooja bedi does with her family).

In joint families,  I feel that kids share less with their  parents coz they have their peers and older cousins etc to talk to. It is in single families that the bonding between children and parents is stronger. But I suppose we can't generalize in these issues.
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nitz17

😆 Ho jaao shuru...
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah I can imagine !  I was actually referring to what was shown on episode. Like moms sitting with kids while having food and discuss their day etc ....So in joint family, i thought it wasn't always possible. I mean women have company but not always with their own kids n hubby 😛

Lol...Arjun jao tumhari yeh galti maaf kar dete hain hum Manojwa ke naam pe ðŸ˜†
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Itna serious kyon ho gaye aap? Aaj am in bagaavat mood that's all. 😊