India-Forums

Eating Pulkas

Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
These were Radha's concerns and I would like to ask the same to everyone here Tongue Embarrassed

Do you like to make garam garam pulkas (or dosas) in the kitchen while your whole family is eating or would you prefer to sit with your family and have your food?
Also would you prefer to sit/stand anywhere other than dining table to have your food?? Tongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutireddygr8LovelyPlanetGauri22RainbowWarriorNuktaacheen.Arjunkooliioaxeionpinkisluv91

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitz17

These were Radha's concerns and I would like to ask the same to everyone here Tongue Embarrassed

Do you like to make garam garam pulkas (or dosas) in the kitchen while your whole family is eating or would you prefer to sit with your family and have your food?
Also would you prefer to sit/stand anywhere other than dining table to have your food?? Tongue

phir roti kon pakaayega?
Incognit0 IF-Dazzler
Incognit0
Incognit0

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

phir roti kon pakaayega?

You can always make it first and eat it together later Wink Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kmelfnsyellowfloweranjali10kooliioaxeionpinkisluv91

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

phir roti kon pakaayega?

That's what my mom does, she makes all the rotis and keep them in hot-pack while we set the table..and TA-DA...we all eat together. Though with dosa's it's a lil diff.... She quickly makes for me n bro first, and then makes for dad n herself...but we all still stay at the dining table chatting or watching some show/movie while they finish their meal, and then have fruits and juice together and leave... I would prefer to have the meal together than having at diff times n in diff rooms or whatever Confused

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIncognit0Nuktaacheenyellowfloweranjali10Autumn.kooliiopinkisluv91

.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanLovelyPlanetIncognit0yellowflowerkooliioaxeion

.Alluring. IF-Dazzler
.Alluring.
.Alluring.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

I hope i dont have to do it in my sasural LOL i would prefer to have the meal with them instead of eating alone later.

when u r in a family its much more convenient and organized to have food on dining table. and i wouldn't prefer my guests to sit on floor or somewhere they r uncomfortable.. unless we r out on a picnic where theres no table Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanLovelyPlanetIncognit0yellowflowerkooliioaxeion

Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

phir roti kon pakaayega?

thanda hojaayega
axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

phir roti kon pakaayega?

thanda hojaayega

Bhaisaab aapne kabhi Hot-pack ka naam suna hai... they look something like this Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelicsmileIncognit0Nuktaacheenkooliiopinkisluv91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index