Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

13/01:.Ria Ka Adda:.Parting is such a sweet sorrow (Page 3)

shaan17 Senior Member
shaan17
shaan17

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
res

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
@Nimz, awesome analysis!

I agree, I absolutely hate Gauri's character now, I can't believe this is what she is. Angry

I was shocked to see Ahluwalia's reaction after Rashi fellShocked. They all just stood there and stared!

I know Angry

KMH2 lack continuity, but we've seen this from the get go. I stopped watching this from a logical perspective as it isn't logical half the time. So I haven't bothered crowing much about it. LOL

But yeah, I thought the next scene would have "logically" been the hospital ...

Back to old world:
I know the Ahluwalia's are senseless so I don't expect much but why isn't anyone questioning Gauri? Why isn't Arohi or anyone else asking what happened to Rashi? How did she fall? Did she slip? Aro wasn't looking so how did this happen? Lame!SleepySleepy

They really make Arohi a weak character. why I have no clue. Yeah, wouldn't everyone like I mean everyone be asking Arohi or Arohi asking Gauri what happened. Even in the moment, I would still ask.

What happens next? Is Arjuhi wedding possible?
You really think dulha swap? I was just kidding when I said dulha swap but really? LOL Wacko

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Ayesha_glasecretkeeperaksh4IFBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@Jaya ... Hug always look forward to reading your analysis.

Gauri = Stern Smile we must have one of these in every serial. Jaya, I think it's a requirement. LOLROFL

Agreed, from Camera to editing to music is sooo damn shoddy. Thankfully most of the actors are good. Did you hear the title track in yesterday's epi???? now that's what it's supposed to sound like.LOL

I also have no clue why Arohi is getting blamed. What the hell did Arjun see that we didn't? Wacko I mean he was clearly no where in sight of them. Stern Smile

Nimz-KMHshaan17Ayesha_glaaksh4IFsecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

sumz3 Goldie
sumz3
sumz3

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
@Nisha, fabulous analysis. the entire analysis was brilliant.

I hope Arohi realises who betrayed who once she recovers from shock.

I really liked your reasoning on why they chose Rashi. Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Ayesha_glasecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

adhasrujana Senior Member
adhasrujana
adhasrujana

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

"i am in love i am in love itna bas muje pata hai"

heard this song of once upon a time in mumbai for the first time i think this song is apt for kitani mohabbat hai

Smile
ok coming to episode
arjun calling arohi n arohi couldn't listen key words which he wanted to say to her that is KSA giving clean chit to him
gouri ppl its waste of time talking about such charecters i hate her from the first episode Censoredthe way she delivers her dialogue it is kind of she leaves it incomplete her dressing,personality what not i hate everything related 2 her cruel gouri u hv hurt rashi i love rashi's charecter she was the first person in the show who loved arjun from the bottom of her heart
arohi i think u deserve it i think season 1 n season 2 punishment for both seasons u r getting nowAngry u desrve it why arjun must always suffer now arjun is feeling that ahluwalias mainly arohi is responsible for the incident Ouch
i am too rude but i am happy that for the first time arohi will suffer for arjun Angry
but from season 2 point of view bechari arohiDisapprove but this is much less than "bechara arjun"
RPS u'll neverShocked change
anyways forget all this i am more worried about future no no no chiku n arohi marriage plz cvs spare us from such rubbish things we all love kmh plz don't ruin kmh
plz plz arjun n arohi are made for each other
all of u sorry for being partial to arjun but how to say y should arjun always suffer
 ad today shaan ur posts r really amazing Smile
karan i loved ur acting in today's episode

Edited by adhasrujana - 13 January 2011 at 10:49pm

Nimz-KMHshaan17Du_NishAyesha_glasecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
thanks  shaan17

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@Sumz, great postSmileClap
yea, the camera work does make a big difference and they need to fix it as soon as possible.

"But Arjun never saw what happened, how can he blame her? Or maybe it is not her directly but the entire Aluwalias."

I have no idea either! but I guess Rashi yelled out Aro's name when she was falling so it seemed like she was the one who pushed. He does think that the entire family is responsible but I guess Aro is going to suffer the mostConfused

About dulha swap, that's the last thing I would want to happen. It's kinda funny to me that you don't realise who's behind the sehraBig smile.......but I was just predicting if the wedding has to happen.

Edited by Nimz-KMH - 13 January 2011 at 11:33pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaan17secretkeeperBheegiBasanti

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

hi guys..Cry
well yesterday's epi was v sad...CryCryCry
i love d way rashi went to arohi to tell bou arjun dat he left his home n evry1 for her..cuz he love her alot..Smileshe was trying to tell her dat how much he love her...Smile
bt i dun hav  NO words for gauri huhhh.. i soooo hate her..... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry she came in between n sab kuch kabara kar dia... hw cn b she soo bad dat she pushed rashi downstairs....ShockedShockedAngryAngryAngryAngryUnhappy
she is creating hell loadz of misunderstanding between dem..Angry
 i m sure now arjun gonna hate arohi..Broken Heart

liked d convo btw arjun n arohi..n he trying to  tell her dat he got a clean chit from daddu...Clap

I m sooo impressed by karan.. i mean d way he is portraying arjun singhania's character.... i mean it looks so real... really hatss off  to him...ClapClapClapClapStarThumbs Up
arohi .. kritz was looking v pretty....ClapClapHug

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 13 January 2011 at 11:41pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHshaan17Ayesha_glasecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index