Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Friends Please have faith in D CVs atleast 4 once (Page 7)

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eiya22

well saidClapClapClapClap....
Thanks Smile

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

yes azz nice post .... yesterday's episode was gud ... did not have any problem with it ... but still have my questions which need answers LOLso .. hopefully might get them soon ...LOL
LOL LOL Questions are many Hima... Blunders toh hote hi hai... But its a serial afterall Wink Anyways feel free to PM the questions to me and i can make sure i get you maximum answers... Wink
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Thanks for the post dear, we really need to be reminded of something like this.

I just posted a similar remark in another post just s few minutes ago as to what GHSP has really given us viewers.

I'll just quote what I said the other than entertaining us  enthralling us GHSP has given us so many lessons i life, it has shown us so many dimensions of a persons nature and character and how this changes can affect life. 

It has give us Maaneet who I'm sure has enriched everyones life. Yeah they are illogical sometimes, there are several bloopers and unanswered questions.

But I think we've got to cut the CV's some slack and give them some leeway as their shooting schedule is hectic we get a show that's aired 6 times a week so how much time can the creative team actually have to put this all together, you know research, write the script, the dialogues, shoot and edit the scenes, some errors are bound to happen and yes I too get annoyed with certain illogical turns of events but we should stop over analyzing ans sit back and enjoy the ride as Azmatazz (don't know your real name dear) says.Smile
Thanks Daisy (hope i'm right Wink ) Agree to whatever you said. Maaneet have definitely enriched my life...
By the way you can call me Azzz.... Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Superb post Clapand definitely agree with all the points you've mentioned,I myself was wondering for afew days why fans becomes soooooo hyper about evrything and conclude with -ve, totally agree after that saddest fight how maaneets relation grew with all those trust and luv for each other, has shown so beautifully,I enjoyed each and evry epi; of geet so much that 've watched again n again,how GC n DDs chemistry has grown now which can be seen clearly so really m xcited for hot or may be the hottest SR hope it wont getCensored and post shadi romance,just want to enjoy evry lovely moments of maaneets and evrybody should trust CVs&let what CVs want to show instead of making Khichri.
Thanks Tazeen... Agree to you, DD and GC look much much more at ease now and are playing their parts quite flawlessly... Embarrassed

As for the SR... I have my doubts about the hotness quotient of it this being an Indian teleserial...

Having said that I'm content with whats being shown right now and don't mind such subtle romance because they way DD and GC perform it with so much of intensity it already sets my screen of fire Embarrassed
Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sofiya-

Till then MAANEETians/GurTians, enjoy the below VM & B + VE :

girl love your VMBig smile
[/QUOTE]

Dear Sofiya, I just found it on youtube...Credit goes to the creator/uploader....Smile

Amoureux

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by Absoluv

Well said dear Azi...u were my jodidaar in spreading the mool-mantra of the GEET forum..Do u remember it ???

B + VE & ALLLL IZZZ WELLL

I'm totally with u on spreading the positivity in the forum. I totally loved today's episode & must have watched the MAANEET part atleast 5 times already...YES, their chemistry is AWESOME & lately it has become even BETTER...Both GC & DD seem to b much more comfy with each other now....WHICH IS GOOD...I totally agree with u on the blue & red parts in ur post...Yes v fans have gotten into the bad habit of OVER-ANALYZING every small detail ....which shud b done away with asap....

I agree that the CVs r giving their best....Clap...in line of keeping GHSP different from other shows....thats why when v fans demanded a GALA WEDDING event of MAANEET without any twists & turns....They indeed surprised us by putting bringing 2 blasts from the past....Which I don't mind as long as V get to c NICE WEDDING of MAANEET without anyone of them being hurt....Cry

So yes I will sit back & enjoy the roller-coaster ride in the HOPES of a very HOTTTT SR and nice, cute, passionate after-marriage romance...Wink..Afterall,

Umeed pe hi toh duniya kaayum hai  Wink

Awesome Param!!! You have indeed extended my post quite well.. True jodidaar... Wink And I guess we have to take the responsibility of spreading the +vevity...  Cause in our -ve frame of mind we often forget applauding the good work done by the team and that hurts not only to us buy also to them...

Indeed my friend... Umeed pe hi duniya kayam hai yaar... LOL

Note: My +vevity only stays as long as i see Maneet together sharing the screen space in the same frame then be it fighting or romancing each other (Though i agree the latter is much better) cause watching them on screen for once daily makes my day Wink LOL LOL

Dear Azz...I totally agree with u on the red part....Me too ALWAYS wanna c MAANEET TOGETHER & IN THE SAME FRAME....either nok-jhok or romance....Wink...BUT not eyelocks in the name of romance....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29Amoureux

angel_1fAiry Groupbie
angel_1fAiry
angel_1fAiry

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
completely agree with you!great postThumbs UpClap

Amoureux

sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot for the wonderful post dear. Well as far as SBS is concerned i dont really believe the crap they say as mostly its wrong. No issues abt jail tracks too. I think ppl are getting all panicked due to this GC's break. dunno if its a rumor or not. Its said to be for 25 days which means Maan will be in jail for 3 weeeks??????????Still have full trust on CV'sSmile

pickachu

Go to top