Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Friends Please have faith in D CVs atleast 4 once (Page 6)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Originally posted by whitepearl

This twist is very interesting and I actually NT, DEv, Brij, Myra part are still not settled. NT and Brij's re-entry is welcomed........Only to be beaten by Maan and Geet once again.
Smile Interesting indeed. And I have had stated before NT is my favourite punching bag... The more harder you hit her the more faster she comes back to you and i like Maan and Geet punching her left right and corner...  LOL

Ha Ha Ha ...me too a NT fan....I just love to hate her.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged

This twist is very interesting and I actually NT, DEv, Brij, Myra part are still not settled. NT and Brij's re-entry is welcomed........Only to be beaten by Maan and Geet once again.
Smile Interesting indeed. And I have had stated before NT is my favourite punching bag... The more harder you hit her the more faster she comes back to you and i like Maan and Geet punching her left right and corner...  LOL

Exactly my point... LOVE TO HATE HER Wink Oh! I miss SASHA too... for that.... I love to hate her more ... More than NT . I wish she would have been present to see MAANEET marrying each other... Her expressions would have been worth the money Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlkhushi_4ever

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged

Exactly my point... LOVE TO HATE HER Wink Oh! I miss SASHA too... for that.... I love to hate her more ... More than NT . I wish she would have been present to see MAANEET marrying each other... Her expressions would have been worth the money Wink

Oh how can I forget Shasha..LOL..I am amazed how taasha is changing her colors...She is hugging Geet...not bad....Wink

Amoureux

-eiya- Goldie
-eiya-
-eiya-

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
well saidClapClapClapClap....

Amoureux

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
yes azz nice post .... yesterday's episode was gud ... did not have any problem with it ... but still have my questions which need answers LOLso .. hopefully might get them soon ...LOL

Amoureux

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post dear, we really need to be reminded of something like this.

I just posted a similar remark in another post just s few minutes ago as to what GHSP has really given us viewers.

I'll just quote what I said the other than entertaining us  enthralling us GHSP has given us so many lessons i life, it has shown us so many dimensions of a persons nature and character and how this changes can affect life. 

It has give us Maaneet who I'm sure has enriched everyones life. Yeah they are illogical sometimes, there are several bloopers and unanswered questions.

But I think we've got to cut the CV's some slack and give them some leeway as their shooting schedule is hectic we get a show that's aired 6 times a week so how much time can the creative team actually have to put this all together, you know research, write the script, the dialogues, shoot and edit the scenes, some errors are bound to happen and yes I too get annoyed with certain illogical turns of events but we should stop over analyzing ans sit back and enjoy the ride as Azmatazz (don't know your real name dear) says.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4everAbsoluvAmoureux

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Superb post Clapand definitely agree with all the points you've mentioned,I myself was wondering for afew days why fans becomes soooooo hyper about evrything and conclude with -ve, totally agree after that saddest fight how maaneets relation grew with all those trust and luv for each other, has shown so beautifully,I enjoyed each and evry epi; of geet so much that 've watched again n again,how GC n DDs chemistry has grown now which can be seen clearly so really m xcited for hot or may be the hottest SR hope it wont getCensored and post shadi romance,just want to enjoy evry lovely moments of maaneets and evrybody should trust CVs&let what CVs want to show instead of making Khichri.

Edited by tazeen_29 - 14 January 2011 at 2:10am

Amoureux

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

Oh how can I forget Shasha..LOL..I am amazed how taasha is changing her colors...She is hugging Geet...not bad....Wink

LOL LOL yeah there is saying in hindi you must have heard it.. Its kind of a slang...

Jidhar Boja... Udhar Soja... (Be at the side that holds weight) Wink

Fits perfectly on Tasha... I'm sure she will not leave Geet's side now knowing she is boss's wife  LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlkhushi_4ever

Go to top