Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
yes azz nice post .... yesterday's episode was gud ... did not have any problem with it ... but still have my questions which need answers πŸ˜†so .. hopefully might get them soon ...πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the post dear, we really need to be reminded of something like this.

I just posted a similar remark in another post just s few minutes ago as to what GHSP has really given us viewers.

I'll just quote what I said the other than entertaining us  enthralling us GHSP has given us so many lessons i life, it has shown us so many dimensions of a persons nature and character and how this changes can affect life. 

It has give us Maaneet who I'm sure has enriched everyones life. Yeah they are illogical sometimes, there are several bloopers and unanswered questions.

But I think we've got to cut the CV's some slack and give them some leeway as their shooting schedule is hectic we get a show that's aired 6 times a week so how much time can the creative team actually have to put this all together, you know research, write the script, the dialogues, shoot and edit the scenes, some errors are bound to happen and yes I too get annoyed with certain illogical turns of events but we should stop over analyzing ans sit back and enjoy the ride as Azmatazz (don't know your real name dear) says.😊
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post πŸ‘and definitely agree with all the points you've mentioned,I myself was wondering for afew days why fans becomes soooooo hyper about evrything and conclude with -ve, totally agree after that saddest fight how maaneets relation grew with all those trust and luv for each other, has shown so beautifully,I enjoyed each and evry epi; of geet so much that 've watched again n again,how GC n DDs chemistry has grown now which can be seen clearly so really m xcited for hot or may be the hottest SR hope it wont get🀬 and post shadi romance,just want to enjoy evry lovely moments of maaneets and evrybody should trust CVs&let what CVs want to show instead of making Khichri.
Edited by tazeen_29 - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: whitepearl

Oh how can I forget Shasha..πŸ˜†..I am amazed how taasha is changing her colors...She is hugging Geet...not bad....πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† yeah there is saying in hindi you must have heard it.. Its kind of a slang...

Jidhar Boja... Udhar Soja... (Be at the side that holds weight) πŸ˜‰

Fits perfectly on Tasha... I'm sure she will not leave Geet's side now knowing she is boss's wife  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiya22

well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....

Thanks 😊
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

yes azz nice post .... yesterday's episode was gud ... did not have any problem with it ... but still have my questions which need answers πŸ˜†so .. hopefully might get them soon ...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Questions are many Hima... Blunders toh hote hi hai... But its a serial afterall πŸ˜‰ Anyways feel free to PM the questions to me and i can make sure i get you maximum answers... πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: drdee142

Thanks for the post dear, we really need to be reminded of something like this.

I just posted a similar remark in another post just s few minutes ago as to what GHSP has really given us viewers.

I'll just quote what I said the other than entertaining us  enthralling us GHSP has given us so many lessons i life, it has shown us so many dimensions of a persons nature and character and how this changes can affect life. 

It has give us Maaneet who I'm sure has enriched everyones life. Yeah they are illogical sometimes, there are several bloopers and unanswered questions.

But I think we've got to cut the CV's some slack and give them some leeway as their shooting schedule is hectic we get a show that's aired 6 times a week so how much time can the creative team actually have to put this all together, you know research, write the script, the dialogues, shoot and edit the scenes, some errors are bound to happen and yes I too get annoyed with certain illogical turns of events but we should stop over analyzing ans sit back and enjoy the ride as Azmatazz (don't know your real name dear) says.😊

Thanks Daisy (hope i'm right πŸ˜‰ ) Agree to whatever you said. Maaneet have definitely enriched my life...
By the way you can call me Azzz.... πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Superb post πŸ‘and definitely agree with all the points you've mentioned,I myself was wondering for afew days why fans becomes soooooo hyper about evrything and conclude with -ve, totally agree after that saddest fight how maaneets relation grew with all those trust and luv for each other, has shown so beautifully,I enjoyed each and evry epi; of geet so much that 've watched again n again,how GC n DDs chemistry has grown now which can be seen clearly so really m xcited for hot or may be the hottest SR hope it wont get🀬 and post shadi romance,just want to enjoy evry lovely moments of maaneets and evrybody should trust CVs&let what CVs want to show instead of making Khichri.

Thanks Tazeen... Agree to you, DD and GC look much much more at ease now and are playing their parts quite flawlessly... 😳

As for the SR... I have my doubts about the hotness quotient of it this being an Indian teleserial...

Having said that I'm content with whats being shown right now and don't mind such subtle romance because they way DD and GC perform it with so much of intensity it already sets my screen of fire 😳
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sofiya-

Till then MAANEETians/GurTians, enjoy the below VM & B + VE :

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=EDgl_ktdcWg[/YOUTUBE]

girl love your VMπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]

Dear Sofiya, I just found it on youtube...Credit goes to the creator/uploader....😊
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Awesome Param!!! You have indeed extended my post quite well.. True jodidaar... πŸ˜‰ And I guess we have to take the responsibility of spreading the +vevity...  Cause in our -ve frame of mind we often forget applauding the good work done by the team and that hurts not only to us buy also to them...

Indeed my friend... Umeed pe hi duniya kayam hai yaar... πŸ˜†

Note: My +vevity only stays as long as i see Maneet together sharing the screen space in the same frame then be it fighting or romancing each other (Though i agree the latter is much better) cause watching them on screen for once daily makes my day πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Dear Azz...I totally agree with u on the red part....Me too ALWAYS wanna c MAANEET TOGETHER & IN THE SAME FRAME....either nok-jhok or romance....πŸ˜‰...BUT not eyelocks in the name of romance....πŸ˜†