Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sangi1588

Hey Twiny Twiny....Awesome post yaar...I am always for positivity..i remember i too had  once posted something as Be PositiveπŸ˜† during the rumor of MC...really loved each and every word you have written...Cvs do their job very well...we people lack patience...πŸ˜† and start bashing Cvs..*bichare* 

really appreciate your post πŸ‘

Hey thanks twiny twiny πŸ˜† yes indeed the CV's are doing a great job but we really forget that
"Patience is the mother of all virtues" 😊
Edited by Azmatazz - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Friends I think it was a fantastic episode today... Perfect blend of emotions, romance, thrills and drama...  I enjoyed watching it, watching DD and GC pull of all the scenes so flawlessly and with much ease. Their comfort shows in the acting... Wow!!! What amazing chemistry... Worth drooling for.... 😳 

That is so true, yesterday's episode was worth its salt and so GOOD

But then come to the forum and see -ve posts.. blaming CVs for what not...  What is our problem basically??? And i guess i have some idea of the answer.... πŸ˜•

The problem with us is that we try to analyse and keep on over analyzing things so much that we forget to enjoy the episode and appreciate how well everything was done 😳

Why is it so difficult to flow with the episodes and wait to watch whats gonna happen next rather then think negative always.. and then spread it around... 

My only question is??? Have we ever been disappointed by the CV's?? Have they ever let us down... Have they not given us what we wanted to see..???  then why do we always tend to jump to conclusions and drag a gun to shoot them... before even realizing why they have done what they did.. (excluding the blunders ofcourse πŸ˜‰) But they too happen once in while... 

Totally agree with what u have written, GHSP is not just abt a Super hit pair, but it is also abt the crowd pulling story line which has kept its audience so enthralled that we have all become die-hard fans of the seriel and the characters which basically translates to the fact that the CVs have created exceptionally good characters and situations for us.

I remember the time we were so sad once Maneet broke up due to ego clashes but now if i think back about it i wonder, had their relationship grown so strong if not for that clash, had they understood each other so well if not for that fight, had they realized each others importance if not for that break up??? And the answer is a definite NO...  And then had we got that beautiful sorry from Geet in the pretex of reading a client letter... What an innovative idea.... πŸ‘ 

The whole proposal done by a small town girl was scripted so well, it was a proposal to which Maan replies,"mujhe unka sath manjoor hai", it was so very good, i think everyone like it.
Have they not become more closer (in every sense.. ahem ahem) after that clash??? Think about it...  πŸ˜‰

Why can't we just relax and flow with the show... Enjoy every moment to the core??? πŸ˜›

Exactly

And i guess at this time toothe entire crew and CVs deserve a round of applause. Despite of all the spoilers, pictures, articles, sbs, sbb, umtv, etc, etc we are still not sure of whats gonna happen next... Hats off guyz really hats off...  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Take a bow. You have managed to keep the suspense where we all felt that a lot has been given out in the promos and spoilers... πŸ‘πŸΌ

πŸ‘ Feel the same way, kudos
πŸ‘

My only request to everyone B+ve people.. And i say again at the cost of sounding repetative..
Geet is a roller coaster ride. Don't think too much about it.. Just sitback relax and enjoy the ride for you knw not what twist awaits you at the next juncture.. 😊

The Cvs surely have planned something BIG for us and they are not flools and know very well there is no option of killing any of the principle characters of Geet or Maan or The Baby. So stop worriying everyone by the end of the day u will get the wedding everyone is so looking forward to and might be we will also get to see some very................ahem ahem ahem.................sweet......romantic.............(u all have a very vivid imagination....put it to work)πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Sorry for the long post friends.. Do let me know if you like it...

Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sofiya-

love your post Twiny 

my dear i totally agree with u!!!

Thanks Sofi 😊
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninand

I agree completely with you... I mean every day we have such amazing episodes, and then I come to GF and its rife with over-speculation-- mostly -ve.

Some of these speculations really render me speechless-- 'how did they come up with that idea after what was shown in the episode or has been shown throughout!'😳.. just how!

We shud really just watch and enjoy, and trust the CVs.... they havent let us down that much really ...

c'mon.. remember wen Maan was riddled with guilt for having chosen Geet over the baby-- people thought this misunderstanding will be played on after marriage and that Geet wil be upset and wht not! and what happened? we got the most beautiful and adorable scene of Maans apology(done the most unique and heart wrenching way) and again Maan and Geets tender connect...

We need to seriously applaud the CVs right now, for giving us truly tender moments and for developing our beloved characters so beautifully... This show has neva fallen into a rut as other serials do, neva thrived on unnecessary MUs , nor had their main protagonists be gullible enough to be brainwashed by one-cell-brained vamps...

its been refreshing throughout and I have no reason to believe right now that it wont be so in the future... lets jst sit back and relax and enjoy the ride😳

Well said friend. Really well said... loved your reply truely....  I don't ever think any one of us has been able to perfectly judge the upcoming track in GHSP till date and that itself goes on to show how well the CVs are handling the serial... Having said that i do agree that there have been ups and downs but which show does not have that.. but despite of all the show is still so refreshing and thats what attracts me to it...  We have evvery right to critisize our show but all along we also need to applaud their efforts and it hurts to see no appreciation despite of such wonderful episodes...

I have no hesitations whatsoever in sayiing that Geet HSP is the best serial i have seen in my life till date and i shall remain loyal to it as long as i can see Maaneet on screen in the same frame...

whitepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This twist is very interesting and I actually NT, DEv, Brij, Myra part are still not settled. NT and Brij's re-entry is welcomed........Only to be beaten by Maan and Geet once again.
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiharika

loved ur post to the core, even me too i also agree with each and every word u said, GHSP is a unique show which has its own style of telling the story and this show vil continue to rock as our Gurti rocks always :)

Thanks Tiharika... I agree to you the show will definitely continue to rock as our Gurti / Maaneet  πŸ‘πŸΌ
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_aakshu

πŸ‘maybe u r right πŸ‘

you still have doubts princess... πŸ˜•
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_aakshu

thanx for  bringing confidence in me πŸ‘

I'm glad i could do that... Enjoy the moments for you may not see the same treatment in any other shows... πŸ˜‰
Amoureux thumbnail
Thanks Sanjh 😊
Amoureux thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Marriage will definitely happen but the CV's will drag a bit.πŸ˜‰I've faith in the CV's regarding Maaneet's wedding.😊As per fb news, the wedding will happen next week.So there's enough time for Maan to fix the 'rakshash' & the 'churail'.😑Waiting to see high voltage drama before the dream wedding.😍 As our Maaneet is unique so they should be wedded in a peerless way.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well said ... I see +vevity flowing back in πŸ˜‰