India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Friends Please have faith in D CVs atleast 4 once

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Friends I think it was a fantastic episode today... Perfect blend of emotions, romance, thrills and drama...  I enjoyed watching it, watching DD and GC pull of all the scenes so flawlessly and with much ease. Their comfort shows in the acting... Wow!!! What amazing chemistry... Worth drooling for.... Embarrassed 

But then come to the forum and see -ve posts.. blaming CVs for what not...  What is our problem basically??? And i guess i have some idea of the answer.... Confused

The problem with us is that we try to analyse and keep on over analyzing things so much that we forget to enjoy the episode and appreciate how well everything was done Embarrassed

Why is it so difficult to flow with the episodes and wait to watch whats gonna happen next rather then think negative always.. and then spread it around...  Ouch

My only question is??? Have we ever been disappointed by the CV's?? Have they ever let us down... Have they not given us what we wanted to see..???  then why do we always tend to jump to conclusions and drag a gun to shoot them... before even realizing why they have done what they did.. (excluding the blunders ofcourse Wink) But they too happen once in while...  

I remember the time we were so sad once Maneet broke up due to ego clashes but now if i think back about it i wonder, had their relationship grown so strong if not for that clash, had they understood each other so well if not for that fight, had they realized each others importance if not for that break up??? And the answer is a definite NO...  And then had we got that beautiful sorry from Geet in the pretex of reading a client letter... What an innovative idea.... Clap  Have they not become more closer (in every sense.. ahem ahem) after that clash??? Think about it...  Wink

Why can't we just relax and flow with the show... Enjoy every moment to the core??? Tongue

And i guess at this time too the entire crew and CVs deserve a round of applause. Despite of all the spoilers, pictures, articles, sbs, sbb, umtv, etc, etc we are still not sure of whats gonna happen next... Hats off guyz really hats off...  Clap Clap Clap Clap Take a bow. You have managed to keep the suspense where we all felt that a lot has been given out in the promos and spoilers... Thumbs Up

My only request to everyone B+ve people.. And i say again at the cost of sounding repetative..
Geet is a roller coaster ride. Don't think too much about it.. Just sitback relax and enjoy the ride for you knw not what twist awaits you at the next juncture.. Smile

Sorry for the long post friends.. Do let me know if you like it...

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

aasthadwala66angel_1fAirysakadafikdg129bono_jostnaPGirnDhanyhuny.thebestramita_nayalbhabhaartisticrafiawhitepearlsihuTiharika-eiya-.Regal.tazeen_29sana_sugarbunVJ-LNMDJMg777Shez.Ishra09lovetheserialserialwatcher16macho_muffiniMadz-Sangs-maneet_forever9drdee142ninandhindu4lyfmechantefillemgdg_2010SweetSammybangaloreskhushi_4everjyoti06evelineSahSahswan20Fallen AngelSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Absoluv-Kash-jaspreetm2815sun-naaaaaaaaasumona28LD-Radhadewdropredfelicitysmoak.blackb28bobby13rocks

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Agreee ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvAmoureux

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
AGREEClapClapClapClapClapClap

AmoureuxAbsoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Friends I think it was a fantastic episode today... Perfect blend of emotions, romance, thrills and drama...  I enjoyed watching it, watching DD and GC pull of all the scenes so flawlessly and with much ease. Their comfort shows in the acting... Wow!!! What amazing chemistry... Worth drooling for.... Embarrassed  
But then come to the forum and see -ve posts.. blaming CVs for what not...  What is our problem basically??? And i guess i have some idea of the answer.... Confused 
The problem with us is that we try to analyse and keep on over analyzing things so much that we forget to enjoy the episode and appreciate how well everything was done Embarrassed 
Why is it so difficult to flow with the episodes and wait to watch whats gonna happen next rather then think negative always.. and then spread it around...  Ouch 
My only question is??? Have we ever been disappointed by the CV's?? Have they ever let us down... Have they not given us what we wanted to see..???  then why do we always tend to jump to conclusions and drag a gun to shoot them... before even realizing why they have done what they did.. (excluding the blunders ofcourse Wink) But they too happen once in while...   
I remember the time we were so sad once Maneet broke up due to ego clashes but now if i think back about it i wonder, had their relationship grown so strong if not for that clash, had they understood each other so well if not for that fight, had they realized each others importance if not for that break up??? And the answer is a definite NO...  And then had we got that beautiful sorry from Geet in the pretex of reading a client letter... What an innovative idea.... Clap  Have they not become more closer (in every sense.. ahem ahem) after that clash??? Think about it...  Wink 
Why can't we just relax and flow with the show... Enjoy every moment to the core??? Tongue 
And i guess at this time too the entire crew and CVs deserve a round of applause. Despite of all the spoilers, pictures, articles, sbs, sbb, umtv, etc, etc we are still not sure of whats gonna happen next... Hats off guyz really hats off...  Clap Clap Clap Clap Take a bow. You have managed to keep the suspense where we all felt that a lot has been given out in the promos and spoilers... Thumbs Up 
My only request to everyone B+ve people.. And i say again at the cost of sounding repetative..
Geet is a roller coaster ride. Don't think too much about it.. Just sitback relax and enjoy the ride for you knw not what twist awaits you at the next juncture.. Smile 

Well said dear Azi...u were my jodidaar in spreading the mool-mantra of the GEET forum..Do u remember it ???

B + VE & ALLLL IZZZ WELLL

I'm totally with u on spreading the positivity in the forum. I totally loved today's episode & must have watched the MAANEET part atleast 5 times already...YES, their chemistry is AWESOME & lately it has become even BETTER...Both GC & DD seem to b much more comfy with each other now....WHICH IS GOOD...I totally agree with u on the blue & red parts in ur post...Yes v fans have gotten into the bad habit of OVER-ANALYZING every small detail ....which shud b done away with asap....

I agree that the CVs r giving their best....Clap...in line of keeping GHSP different from other shows....thats why when v fans demanded a GALA WEDDING event of MAANEET without any twists & turns....They indeed surprised us by putting bringing 2 blasts from the past....Which I don't mind as long as V get to c NICE WEDDING of MAANEET without anyone of them being hurt....Cry

So yes I will sit back & enjoy the roller-coaster ride in the HOPES of a very HOTTTT SR and nice, cute, passionate after-marriage romance...Wink..Afterall,

Umeed pe hi toh duniya kaayum hai  Wink

Till then MAANEETians/GurTians, enjoy the below VM & B + VE :

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29VJ-LNMDJ-Sangs-kasuuuumgdg_2010maneet_forever9khushi_4eversun-naaaaaaaaaAmoureuxmysterygurl1427blackb28bobby13rocks

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
lovely post ClapClapClapClap
i agree with each and every word u said
luks like u have written all the things i wanaa
say...Simply awsome

VJ-LNMDJAmoureux

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Hey Twiny Twiny....Awesome post yaar...I am always for positivity..i remember i too had  once posted something as Be PositiveLOL during the rumor of MC...really loved each and every word you have written...Cvs do their job very well...we people lack patience...LOL and start bashing Cvs..*bichare* Ouch
really appreciate your post Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnkhushi_4everAmoureuxmysterygurl1427Absoluv

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
I agree I have full faith inCvs

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnVJ-LNMDJAmoureuxAbsoluv

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

I totally agree with you. I enjoy every episode of Geet and GC/DD performance. I think CVs have always been fair. Everyone tends to overanalyze things. One day someone is happy , another day they are not.

On the whole I think Geet is better than all other serials and has a good story. I also do  not care for people who constantly say geet should end. Why should it end, so that other Ekta crap and saas bahu saga comes on the TV

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnTiharikaVJ-LNMDJkhushi_4everAmoureuxAbsoluv

Go to top