Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

B&G with attitude probs #124 link nxt thread pg120 (Page 113)

Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 16261

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RizviBorsha

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by RizviBorsha

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

hi RIzviBorsha can i join this cc plz?


its not my CC plzzzOuch
to kya kamine cc kiraye par li hai?LOL


maine aaj hi CC join kiya hai so mujhe nahi pata ki yeh CC kiraye ka hai ya nahi, i am new to this CC and to IFBig smile
uh pardon moi if i don't believe u. ur IF joining tells a different story. anyways screw that. anyways entertain meBig smile

Edited by Sani_Rani - 19 January 2011 at 4:14pm

hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by RizviBorsha

It's not your mistake if you can't read the eyes which cheats u but it's really your mistake if you can't read the eyes which cares for you.
so true nahi rizvi jee. phir bhi kuch log nahi samajhte


kaunse kuch log, saf saf bolo mujhe aapki baat samaj nahi aayi
Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 16261

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RizviBorsha

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

by the way hi. my name is San. 


hi san, i am rizviBig smile...prinzu's friendBig smile
who is prinzu? i am new here rizvi jee. don't forget
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by RizviBorsha

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by RizviBorsha

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

hi RIzviBorsha can i join this cc plz?


its not my CC plzzzOuch
to kya kamine cc kiraye par li hai?LOL


maine aaj hi CC join kiya hai so mujhe nahi pata ki yeh CC kiraye ka hai ya nahi, i am new to this CC and to IFBig smile
uh pardon moi if i don't believe u. ur IF joining tells a different story. anyways screw that. anyways entertain meBig smile


i am not an entertainer i am just a emotinless personBig smile........rahi baat IF ki to woh galat show ho raha hai
Sani_Rani IF-Sizzlerz
Sani_Rani
Sani_Rani

Joined: 09 March 2010
Posts: 16261

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RizviBorsha

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by RizviBorsha

It's not your mistake if you can't read the eyes which cheats u but it's really your mistake if you can't read the eyes which cares for you.
so true nahi rizvi jee. phir bhi kuch log nahi samajhte


kaunse kuch log, saf saf bolo mujhe aapki baat samaj nahi aayi
hai kuch kam akkal log. unhe yeh baat samajh bhi nahi ayegi
shininggal2008 IF-Sizzlerz
shininggal2008
shininggal2008

Joined: 26 March 2009
Posts: 22101

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Rizviborsha - wow wht a way of enjoying life


@ twinzy
check ur fb in 10 min
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by RizviBorsha

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

by the way hi. my name is San. 


hi san, i am rizviBig smile...prinzu's friendBig smile
who is prinzu? i am new here rizvi jee. don't forget


new ho to aapko kaisey pata hoga, choroLOLLOLLOLLOL
hunder IF-Addictz
hunder
hunder

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 66338

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by RizviBorsha

[QUOTE=Sani_Rani][QUOTE=RizviBorsha]

kaunse kuch log, saf saf bolo mujhe aapki baat samaj nahi aayi
hai kuch kam akkal log. unhe yeh baat samajh bhi nahi ayegi


unhe kuch samajne ki zaroorat bhi nahi hai kyunki baki sab to maan hi chuke hai na galat to sirf wohi hai so how does it matter

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Attitude CC # FuN zOnE & CrEaTiVe gAllErY |IO|

2 3

Author: Ethereal-Path   Replies: 22   Views: 2016

Ethereal-Path 22 2016 17 October 2010 at 10:08pm by -ArohaAngel-
Boys&Girls with attitude problem#88|Invites only|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Mrs.Hulk   Replies: 1193   Views: 31606

Mrs.Hulk 1193 31606 26 August 2010 at 11:45pm by hunder
Boys&Girls with attitude problem#87 Invite Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164

Author: princess52   Replies: 1311   Views: 31072

princess52 1311 31072 24 August 2010 at 8:51pm by Mrs.Hulk
Boys&Girls with attitude problem #86 Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: hunder   Replies: 1207   Views: 28819

hunder 1207 28819 22 August 2010 at 9:48am by AttractiveAdya
Boys&Girls with attitude problem #85 Invites Only

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: shininggal2008   Replies: 1200   Views: 29551

shininggal2008 1200 29551 17 August 2010 at 7:56pm by lucario

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index