Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beast4u thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
saniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
shininggal2008 thumbnail
wow can't believe I am still in this place after such an emotional day and exams coming up, reading all these - no wonder I love this place so much. 🤣
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
No & Yes are the words which need a long thought. Most of the troubles in life are the result of saying Yes too soon or No too late.
shininggal2008 thumbnail
hey Armaan & sazi
Sani_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RizviBorsha

fine its my mistake and i have reasons for what i did and frankly i don't have to give u any explanation..............i have enough problems in my life to handle than people not talking to me

then don't talk. muje bhi koi shauk nahi hai apni neend kharab karke raat ke barah baje kisi aise insaan se baat karna jo apni galti hote hue proudly muje AGAIN push away karta hai. i am breaking all my relations with you. i will never ever make a mistake to make someone like you my brother. having a relation with you was one of my biggest mistake. i was fool and failure to think that u actually treat me like a real sister but no at the end of the day i am just a internet friend. fine. lets just finish it here. we're quits. i don't think this will work any longer. bye! hope i don;t meet people like u again and hope aapki saari problems god solve karde taaki aap kisi aur innocent ko aur dukh na do jo aapne muje aur twinzy ko diya hai. watch once ur problems are solved, u'll regret PJ for behaving like that!
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Silence & smile are two powerful tools. Smile is the way to solve many problems & silence is the way to avoid many problems.
beast4u thumbnail

hi nd bye sis.......😆

mein bas sani ko dekh ke yaha aaya tha.........😆 ðŸ˜†

Sani_Rani thumbnail

Originally posted by: RizviBorsha

well if i have broken ur heart then i have nothing to explain u, u can blame me all ur life for this

i don't want to remember u, i have better stuff to do and better people to deal with.
Make-It-Pop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
holaaaaaaa alshzzz.. hows ur aunt doing??

hey sani kamini,,, and PJ kamina
Sani_Rani thumbnail
guys am going bye. i can't stand this place now. bye!

-saniya