India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

*:*DOTW-Who is it ?*:* (Page 2)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Hey even I was doubting Bhuvan,  and my reason to doubt him is that they showed his photo when the bulb episode took place,  when Nivi was switching off the lights and it and the Stalker switched it on  they showed Bhuvan's photo which lead to the room,  also why when Nivi goes to Bhuvan's and Vandana's room only the phone rings,  This is a point,  why only that time the phone has to ring,  may be they are making it too suspicious for Viren,  Viren may turn Psycho in future but not by Stalking Nivi may be he gets so furious on knowing the person stalking Nivi that he takes drastic step which will shock everyone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Lmao @ Bani's comments. Truly precious (hehehe)

I think its a toss-up b/w Viren and Sid but I am more inclined towards Viren since earlier articles have suggested that his character is going to be a grey character and an obsessive, lover avatar will be something different and challenging for Kinshuk to portray.. It can lead him to newer heights of fame and success if his actions are justified aptly and if viewers can accept that he did all this in the name of love and to get Nivi close to him and all.. So it will be an interesting twist indeed. I also doubted Tayee ji before only because of how choti maa's character turned out to be a negative character in Bidaai and all.. But the bottom line is generating more interest, more revenue, and certainly more trps for the show and only Viren's character has the potential to do so at this time in my view..

Cheers,
Sana~
smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey even I was doubting Bhuvan,  and my reason to doubt him is that they showed his photo when the bulb episode took place,  when Nivi was switching off the lights and it and the Stalker switched it on  they showed Bhuvan's photo which lead to the room,  also why when Nivi goes to Bhuvan's and Vandana's room only the phone rings,  This is a point,  why only that time the phone has to ring,  may be they are making it too suspicious for Viren,  Viren may turn Psycho in future but not by Stalking Nivi may be he gets so furious on knowing the person stalking Nivi that he takes drastic step which will shock everyone.

Interesting point there.. I didn't even think about it honestly.. But the observation is quite probable.. Tongue
hajar Groupbie
hajar
hajar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I think it is to some extent Viren where he may place the thali in the store room so that he could see Nivi's face before wrath but most probably d stalker should b Jawahar bcos he knows how Nivi's mom died n wht is Nivi's mental strength may b he is also scared tht his dad will one day bring out his truth to everyone so its more possible of JW n including CC my guess:-)
.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
omg.... cnt take ths anymore !! its getin tooooo serious !! bt i thunk its Vandana !!!!!!! ROFL

kyunki 'jo dikhta hai wo hota nahi, aur jo hota hai wo to dikhta nahi'

we cn see Chanchal, Viren, Laal Ji..bt we can't see Vandy !! so its either Vandy or Virennnnnnnnnnnn!! hush hushhhhh**********ROFL
tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I think it's Jawahar doing it on his own.
he may done the same with Nivi's mom and caused her suicide and repeating same with Nivi.
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
For me its almost all. I have just about spared NT Dadi, Dadaji and Yash!
But my personal choice is Sid.
I would be disappointed if it is Viren.
I would love if it is Divya, and they make her disappear and HL goes looking for her !
Kab khatam ho ga yaar!
shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

I think MP is jawahar and chanchal plans it all. they both know of nivi's family history and they are torturing her mentally and physically chancahl is very clever in twisting the family to her way of thinking and knows that no one will standup againts YD.....chancahl did tell nivi that she will not rest until she gets nivi out of virens life, and what better way then to prove nivi mentally ill.

Chanchal ups her torture when viren is away... they started of with nivi seeing things then suicide and now attempted murder.

what next????????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index