Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Chupianz

Discussion of the week Yes you heard it right that means DOTW😆

well it's me this week next week will be sanjana with her Viren Dotw😆

😆
-this week Dotw will be wht- any guesses-

Since many of us have confusion in their mind who is it?

so let's get to the point and discuss who is the stalker?

who is that person that is doing all this and making family member to believe that nivi is paagal?

So let's disccuss  and please NO bashing the cast/crew and No Foul language!

i know there are chupianz here

please guys we are doing all this to make the forum fun
then please guys do participate 
I think the soul of Nivi's mom....🤣
Originally posted by -Pooji-

Hey Chupianz

Discussion of the week Yes you heard it right that means DOTW😆

well it's me this week next week will be sanjana with her Viren Dotw😆
bhangra i know i am a kinny addict and i love him like anything, but i am not dat selfish...but ofcourse there will be viren in my DOTS 😳

😆
-this week Dotw will be wht- any guesses-

Since many of us have confusion in their mind who is it?

so let's get to the point and discuss who is the stalker?
Well I am in between right now...I suspect Viren and Sid actually. I don't feel that it's Chanchal aur jawahar i just don't suspect them no more maybe that they are just to obvious dat they are evil....So yeah, but in a way i think it's viren and i'll blame is obsession for nivi for this

who is that person that is doing all this and making family member to believe that nivi is paagal?
Tune ek hi sawaal baar baar pucha but in different ways 😆
@ Bani- hey that might be true ðŸ¤£
lma0🤣

@ Sanjana- common u have to have bhangra in it
tht's why me said.🤣

@ all- me think it's Viren,Jawahar,Chanchal, Siddharth, Aur Divya/Hemlata 
🤣
ofcourse i has to be punjabi style n it ;-)
hehehe!

My first option is Nivi herself. Some kind of sprit is making her hallucinating or something wrong with her since her childhood. She did witness her mother's death and she is fearful all the time.

Second option is Cc, JH and Viren working together.

Third option: Diviya and her brother could be working together.

Lastly Nivi's Dad or HL...etc

or Viren's ex girl friend!!

Edited by kajole - 13 years ago
I know CC and JW are too obvious but somehow I think they are involved. Even after CC done so much to make Nivi's life hell, she still doesn't suspect CC, I just wonder why?

On lighter note, I think it's Bhuvan's atama stalking Nivi to take revenge for dumping his son.
😆
Hey even I was doubting Bhuvan,  and my reason to doubt him is that they showed his photo when the bulb episode took place,  when Nivi was switching off the lights and it and the Stalker switched it on  they showed Bhuvan's photo which lead to the room,  also why when Nivi goes to Bhuvan's and Vandana's room only the phone rings,  This is a point,  why only that time the phone has to ring,  may be they are making it too suspicious for Viren,  Viren may turn Psycho in future but not by Stalking Nivi may be he gets so furious on knowing the person stalking Nivi that he takes drastic step which will shock everyone.
Lmao @ Bani's comments. Truly precious (hehehe)

I think its a toss-up b/w Viren and Sid but I am more inclined towards Viren since earlier articles have suggested that his character is going to be a grey character and an obsessive, lover avatar will be something different and challenging for Kinshuk to portray.. It can lead him to newer heights of fame and success if his actions are justified aptly and if viewers can accept that he did all this in the name of love and to get Nivi close to him and all.. So it will be an interesting twist indeed. I also doubted Tayee ji before only because of how choti maa's character turned out to be a negative character in Bidaai and all.. But the bottom line is generating more interest, more revenue, and certainly more trps for the show and only Viren's character has the potential to do so at this time in my view..

Cheers,
Sana~