Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Not Shocked this was expected I always knew he had no feeling for veena i think he likes sara
susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I feel we may get official news soon that ashmit and sara are a couple !!! 😊
Ankur_1305 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would always give the benefit of doubt to Ashmit-Sara.

When they say it is a bro-sis relationship, we take it as bro-sis relationship.

Yes, a few things or actions of theirs on the show would justifiably raise the doubt about the genuineness of this bro-sis relationship.

There are always people around us for whom we feel brotherly or sisterly or paternal love, but when such doubts arise as in Ashmit-Sara's case, it is like showing  a mirror to all such people with the purest of feelings of such love which is so unlike the feeling of the love between  a man and a woman.

I am no Ashmit or Sara fan, though I thought Ashmit as a true human was more visible after Veena's exit.

Just my PoV, though I know an overwhelming majority would be very sure Ashmit-Sara relationship as bro-sis is just hogwash and what they have is no different from what Ashmit-Veena had.

________

When in doubt, give advice.
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha woww he truly has used herr! and sara goes to his house everyday?? lmfaoo im sure these two will get together
hahahahahaha
lol...why does chutki visit assmit everyday after shoot😆 what kind of consolation does he gives sara
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

looks like veena got dumped again...forget about getting any man in the world,she couldn't even get z-grade assmit.

FaizaK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks for d article..not surprised at all..as expected😕....
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sara find consolance in the hands of ashmit,thats why she visited his house everyday.
amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Veena got what she asked for, I dun pity her AT ALL.

And seriously, if Sara and Ashmit indeed do get together, they are the cheapest in the world and should be ashamed of themselves for using the name of sacred relationships to cover up their very different emotions towards each other.

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Content Removed

Neha Sharma

print

0 Comments