India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

OmG!

Shantell IF-Rockerz
Shantell
Shantell

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
OmG cant belive it was such an sad episode with Rashi an a hurtful Arjun all hurt n in pain..Eh i blame tht Gauri as it looked as if she was the one tht pushed her!!! Not good, as we all know Arohi will get blamed and wil cause a rift again between the two..Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zakyaSophia21glitter567Anjalii...xXx

karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
i know, im not liking this nomore, I bet arjun is going to be REALLY mean to arohi and hurt her, i dont feel like watching it, its so horrible :(!. dont even know what to say i hope rashi tells arjun it wasnt arohi i really hope so! :(
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
im actually liking the track
its very sadd veryy sad feel soo bad forrrrr rashii
but im liking the rift between arjun arohi.. like now arjun wil be back as a crminall i loved criminal arjun
karankittu IF-Dazzler
karankittu
karankittu

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
:-O i knoww everyone is liking the criminal arjun but i dont! :(
I dont want him to be mean to arohi,
Im hating every bit of it now!.
Just hate how it will drag and how arohi hates arjun and then arjun hates arohi, and then arohi hates arjun, same cycle over and over again :(
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Gauri is the one who pushed her and she did it with a smile on her face, that is one evil woman! I couldn't believe her today, she crossed the line and I hope she gets caught

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index