Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys, this is in response of the post I had on 'A moment of thought on Ekta's style'

Critical Appreciation of KMH2:
Things are they are going with perhaps the bunty aur babli of arjuhi when they are hubby and wifey.

I am still looking when to watch these promos when the show started.

we knew from the promos that arjuhi will be together in ths show and not in the end but with the bubly chirpy character of arohi we thought she gonna crossed all the barriers for arjun and even if we dont like it in real but or km we kinda was having fun to wait to see a runaway sequence.

Ekta changed this track - what she did was the mature arjun himself has to cross the barriers for arohi. Arjun himself is changing supposedly in being a good guy- the thingie is he was never a bad guy- it was wat people thought. and ekta while dramatising over this bit on arjun, instead of a running away sequence, they are giivng a proper wedding sequence.

I guessed they took time. I guessed they overdramatise on the engagement of chikoohi and guessed they overdramatise on the evil character of gauri and they overstretched on the things of how it is flowing.
Yet it was still justified in the developing character of shefali, they created a gang that sided arjuhi till even the elders realise he is the one for arohi. now with the blessings of the elders, things can't go worse.
Happiness filled in the air.
Arohi is still blinded in her own self runaway from herself and there are members in the family that are against it.

It comes with the article we got - they were about to create more misunderstandings and wanted to stretch arohi track with chikoo and they found it is not welcoming. I hope even Rashi's miscarriage is erased.

The article was not misleading but it also creates the thrill among the audience just like the thrill in the characters. They once tried to test actually to what extent we can go for this show. Coz we all took it for granted that Arjun will win Arohi. Well all of us know that there is Arjuhi track and therefore they wanted to test what is the reaction if they modified it. In trying to do so, they forgot that it will be a complete change of Arohi's character. We love the babylike smile of Arohi,the bubbliness and bindaas of Arohi. Iss sagma se she was completely lost and she became a loner, a loner among the family while it was Arjun who was the one surrendered.

They know that when there was a public demand,it was mostly for a sequel and the sequel would have been hubby wifey.
What they decided to do is to give a new story whose concept is still tight and unpredictable. Still they are going to show what public demanded, in the promos they were clearly together and they started to see it from how they met,what caused misunderstandings but then what fate says,no one can defies. Lets not forget it is a fairy tale.

I usually think why did they do this?I felt this to be an answer:
The show started where a girl was married as she took life but then love someone else and she did it for family rather than her own heart. When she tried to  move on as her best friend said, she got kicked in a way from husband. Now the same friend fell for the guy she fell. She turned more in her spiteful nature, going to the extent of ruining the marriage institution because she least care fot the hubby who is more on a divorce track. She turned vindictive.
As she got hurt by the person she trusted most, and as she is of spite nature, she did not want her best friend to be with the crush because she knows sooner she is going to divorce and can still stand a chance.

Then happen that the best friend who is the main lead at a point of time turned in the same dilemma as she was. The only difference of that best friend is she is so bubbly that she accepted that everyone think the best for her. Least she will has idea of being stabbed back from her best friend she cared most.

Strings of fate played the role now. Where the girl who is now in dilemma is going down and down losing herself, mixed and torn, she took impulsive decisions too because she think thats what her family will like.

Slowly with the man who loves his belle, 'cupid' realises he needs help to get the Arohi again and lived that fairytale dream she always felt. Negativities were high from the start and slowly a gang started building as a cover and a shield to get these lovers together,just like strings of fate wanted.

To the extent there is a wind of change from the man's side,that of a new baby as his angel coming soon and that led to the feel and win back his belle. Struggler he was always and for this winning one too,he had to bear all the torn feelings of the belle.

And now even the elders in the family realised that he is the one for the girl.
They are going to tie knots together just like that girl who did from the start. Yet (I still hope this miscarriage does not happen) something is going to happen that will make the same amount of misunderstanding of the husband and wife like that other married couple had.
Kehte hein na:
'When every thing is going to tear apart, the real strength resides when you pull all together.''
Iss kahani mein, the love is going to be tested in the way where it is going to be crumble and like Graham Greene said ''Destruction is a form of creation'' then there will be a groW*H in the love to something so strong that is unbreakable. This vibe will get carried to the other couple as well, when the girl will realise that she was never been betrayed by fate,all the qualities she loved on that guy is actually possessed by the hubby. And both friends are going to understand that even their hubbies will not show it but they love them a lot. It will be a love grows when it seems there is no way to see where it stands.''

For the moment, we are going to witness the rise of love from Arohi that will save the decadence of her beau. Lovers are complement, at times love is seen in lovers' eyes and at times in their fights😆 If they are not concerned on each other, they will never bother to justify. Like yesterday's episode carries the flavour of the innocence chirpy character of Arohi is coming and today it has seen with tears that a mishappening made her heart open fully. These tears that she was hiding from her family was forced to roll for the justification of her innocence.  All the bricks she had shield happened to break with the shock, and Arohi will start realising how misunderstanding almost torn not only her but Arjun's most. She was still giving Arjun's those innocent eyes but Arjun this time is so torn that he is giving her those looks that accused her,an accusation that is a misunderstanding and the table round, putting it in a picture of court,last time it was Arjun the 'holder of accusation' and Arohi the victim, now it is vice versa. And in love there is pain, no matter how one defies it. It becomes sweet in memories but actually,for Arohi's side it will be heart wrenching to see. Will Arohi's innocence break Arjun's declaration of open war? Will Arohi be awashed from the guilt of being held accused from the lover? Will Arohi be able to overcome all the paths that Arjun were very patient and managed to clear all obstacles?
It is time to character groW*H in Arohi's character, where she will melt to be patient, to  be thoughtful rather than impulsive and the storyline is on the moment 'the tension feel.'
Lots to come
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
'When every thing is going to tear apart, the real strength resides when you pull all together.''
Iss kahani mein, the love is going to be tested in the way where it is going to be crumble and like Graham Greene said ''Destruction is a form of creation'' then there will be a groW*H in the love to something so strong that is unbreakable "

👏 Nisha  amazing post .   and I too think this is how the plot will be or should be since this is how it will be proved ' Kitni Mohabbat Hai' . well written . 👍🏼
Du_Nish thumbnail
For the above overview.and the scene continuation,here is on personal note what I will hope we are spared of and what I hope to see;-)
I posted this in the lounge:
A no on:
(1) That Arohi even married will stay at her place🤓
You know when she was confused, she grew a strong character and for that I wish Ekta does not go BTish and goes that Arohi always knew Arjun is the one fate chosen and even angry goes for it. Perhaps fight from Ahluwalias male but then realised she is already a Singhania now and the pandit too is there in the pic and reminded to all of them such the love story has now started

(2) I don't want to see KavyAnjali scenes dear,I mean the taunting one:
Especially when they had romance and Kavya was drunk and when Anjali was pregnant, he felt betrayed that his wife wanted him to go mental and continuous poisoning from his mother.
For a simple reason because Kavya character was sweet and impulsive and let others decide for him while this is not the case of Arjun.
I don't mind seeing the sizzling hubby and wifey scenes of kavyanjali when everything was alright.

I did not watch any shows but any of the hard BTish scene - a big NO on KMH!

That would be awesome if:
I want to see Arohi grew in character and with her bubbly character wins everyone's heart. Understand that the circumstance was tight but still for the betterment and yes even I will like to see if in any situation they will live without the surname of Singhania(least occur as Biji is here) I won't mind to watch in a different way like Tulsi (the esrly beginning) who withstands all the storms and save her married life and bring the betterment of the family. I won't mind seeing this side of Arohi but not in a Tulsi way, rather than going along her own chirpy selfless character and this character can do it.

Also for the scene continuation, I was thinking, the turning can be like this too: It is the other side of the same coin:

We are all thinking that Arjun has taken revenge but it can be this turn too:
Arjun married her out of his true love but Arohi misunderstood it to be a sweet revenge.
Continuous nok jhok from Arohi side herself until she realised she is wrong and see Arjun's side.

Now all I hope is no divorce and rona dhona scene😆 as a continuation in story.
divorce idea should not be cropped in arjuhi as its already the theme in gauri and rajveer.

I am just waiting the over to be over to see the chirpy nature of Arohi!
Oh Arohi we know you too well, you are a free bird with Arjun and you keep loosing yourself with him.
Time to be bubbly again sweets and dare you if you start revealing your happiness with Gauri😆😆 because even Gauri knows the old cottage.

Well reveal whatever you want with shef and let shef ongoing coming in your house raise a love interest between mikha'il shef 😆😆😆 well romit is sweet nah so he is having the panga with sanchit.
Du_Nish thumbnail
As I will like to keep a track on how the show is going, I copied and paste of my take on today's episode here (Ep 58):
☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️
Critical takes:

Met expectation:
- Arohi is all set to the strong girl that will not shed a drop of tears on what has happened in her fate. She knows shedding tears means she has accepted defeat! She is turning to such a strong character that she knows like I always said 'do or die' strategy or she is having that driving force of spirit that she knows, hold on, if I crumble, who will fight for me! If that's the circumstance, I will make myself be the winner👍🏼

- In Arohi's mind: ''Yes others are feeling 'pity' and 'sympathy' with me and out of their love and overprotection in that ''shield'' world they built to me, they are sad that they could not prevent this 'stumble' in my fate.''👍🏼

- In Arohi's mind:  ''If I am letting a drop of tears falling in my eyes, the one who betrayed me in such a hard way will seems to be the winner and this is one he thought of making me to be. He knew I was innocent and he played wildly with me to the extent of crushing of 'any love' that exist between us. You dare me Arjun, wait for me to get the way to show You can't claim I am a loser. Slowly but surely''👍🏼

- Family reaction : No innocence is left in the house now as Arjun did the 'an eye for an eye' but has blown a wind of change, from 'innocent to experience'

On that note,for further explanation of my point,Using william's blake poems in his booklet 'Songs of Innocence and songs of experience'

Innocence songs:
Arohi's character described in a poetic way:
Song: Introduction
Introduction
    Piping down the valleys wild, Piping songs of pleasant glee, On a cloud I saw a child, And he laughing said to me:

''Pipe a song about a Lamb!'' So I piped with a merry chear. ''Piper, pipe that song again;'' So I piped: he wept to hear.

''Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe; Sing thy songs of happy chear:'' So I sung the same again, While he wept with joy to hear.

''Piper, sit thee down and write In a book, that all may read.'' So he vanish'd from my sight, And I pluck'd a hollow reed,

And I made a rural pen, And I stain'd the water clear, And I wrote my happy songs,
    Every child may joy to hear.

Songs of experience:
Arohi's character moving to
Introduction
    Hear the voice of the Bard! Who Present, Past, & Future sees; Whose ears have heard The Holy Word That walk'd among the ancient trees,

Calling the lapsed Soul, And weeping in the evening dew; That might controll The starry pole, And fallen, fallen light renew!

''O Earth, O Earth, return! Arise from out the dewy grass; Night is worn, And the morn Rises from the slumberous mass.

''Turn away no more; Why wilt thou turn away? The starry floor, The wat'ry shore,
    Is giv'n thee till the break of day.''

Question: Is Arohi's change from innocence to experience justified?

Yes, it does! The way of experience can come both in a sweet or bitter way to grow to the character that one needs to become for the future phases that have to come.
One is a winner of facing success after failures and after stumble in a multi way before she flies.

Question: The family reaction - Any comment!
Family is a shield,especially the Ahluwalias were said to be fully protected to the females and they were happy family. Family never sees the inner change of the character,only if the character wants to and they will feel 'sympathy' for what happen to the 'child' not knowing the 'child' does not need pity. She is a fighter and 'if this is the way for her to grow to that beautiful lady, she has already accepted to walk on that way.' Family is always here to shield or to share sadness or happiness respectively. It is time to see the Ahluwalias be the shield now as a major incident has happened.

Analysis: Character Analysis:
Minor characters : Cookie,coffee and Shefali
👏 She is indeed the true friend epitome to Arohi. Well she ''empathises'' of what Arohi is through and not that hurts while others are only ''sympathising.'' There is a difference between the two because in ''empathy'' you really feel what she has been through while ''sympathy'' is more on ''feel sorry.''  As she empathises to Arohi, she is growing to a strong character as well. She is growing with the experience of her friend.

Gauri
A good episode for her as she realises she has gone too far that she has snatched the chirpy feel of her friend. She is feeling bad as she did not thought that because of her,everything will change. Guilty feeling on Gauri today to the extent she can't go and support Arohi's grief and in the other hand, she knows either she accepts and redeems or save her own skin from the wrath of her husband. She is going to change to that wife who will melt the wrath of her husband soon.

On a general note:
Many more to be expected from the Ahluwalia's family as they are accepting defeat!
I am looking now for the ace mystery to be explode from the reason of the feud and will be really big one: 'I believe the same thing happened to bua from RPS.'
Waiting for the complete change of look of Arohi and accepts she is a Mrs Singhania and waiting for that 'dhamaal' entry in the Singhania's family making Arjun left in shocked and showed that She is strong and she will fight to save her wedding,in whatever circumstance comes.

Poor turning point will be she is looking for divorce and I will be shocked if that's the case, they took weeks to show Arohi Ahluwalia is a fighter like Arjun Singhania, She never had the opportunity to show she is a struggler and fate gifted her one chance to show,she is a winner.

Interesting turning point is  the clash of the two strong characters who will not accept defeat easily or tears in their eyes.

Room for improvement:
Karan has to worked on his facial expression as perect psycho even if it is temporary. A challenged work as Kritika as I feel will be astonishing in negative role. Looking forward for more intensity of a psycho attached character of Karan. Also, Nitin's expression needs some intensity.

Moment to be praised:
Ms Ekta Kapoor has once again proved that woman is a strong character and even in the modern world,the male chauvinism exists in different way. Arjun has used clearly the fact he is the man to abuse the reputation of a woman. She has wisely showed again and again, if woman feels nothing has left now as their reputation has gone and if woman feels they are fragile as glass like the man wants to make them feel,then, the woman will never get out of her weakness created by prejudice to stand and fight the chance that life is giving to ''withhold the storm'' and ''never let yourself to fall from your own's eyes.'' Fight for it👏
☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️

Critical conclusion:👍🏼 
For changing on what I did not want to see in a way to accept it!
I did not want Arohi unwilling to go with Arjun and stayed at home,the concept this time she is married and dumped!
A gaze indeed and a twist indeed
kavyasam thumbnail
nisha it maybe on the lines of kavyanjali  like the hubby wife hating, same in Kutumb too ,  but will not be the exact thing,  and I am not sure divorce issue will come now because he doesnot want to give it and she is determined to take badla , which will just become love.  But later if they want to extend this serial , then the divorce drama might come in cannot rule it out.  But let us hope  it wont. 

I think gauri has not yet felt anything neither guilt nor remorse,  she is still  in her own psycic world. 

I so agree with the turning point,  it will be worth watching, only they should not overdo it and should consider logic and less bloopers. 
Du_Nish thumbnail
@Kavya - I totally agree with you - the scenes or themes might be similar but show in a different way.
kavyasam thumbnail
Critical conclusion:👍🏼 
For changing on what I did not want to see in a way to accept it!
I did not want Arohi unwilling to go with Arjun and stayed at home,the concept this time she is married and dumped!
A gaze indeed and a twist indeed

👍🏼 well said.  if  him marrying her was shock to her this one was a blow,  she might have thought he did it out of love but no, twist for mahaepisode.
Du_Nish thumbnail
Critical view for the episode 61 (21/01/11)

Version 1 (my take from lounge)
love today's episode a lot and I am giving an overall of 8/10 (because I skipped all the Ahluwalias bit😆😆) for the show!
The show is getting better and better and giving me the love that I have for ''Kitani Mohabbat Hai''👍🏼

Today my analysis is entirely on concept:

The concept is growing awesome👏 When we saw yesterday the burning with fire Arohi to come to seek revenge from the Singhania and she had already seen it to be a ''won game'' from her side by leaving no stones to make Arjun went away by himself. It is a won game because everybody is not welcoming her. Everyone in the family had the distant and isolated looks  and she knew it is really easy to get away from the family.

Ironically she said to Arjun that in a married life, the married couple have to share ''ups and downs'' together and she has come to ''give the sadness part to Arjun as well.'' Of course burning with a ''stigma'' that she has not yet ''forgiven'' has made her said the sentence in the way ''to give the other person's deep wound.''

It was going the way she thought until Biji gave another ace entry👏 with ''kamaal ki dialogue'' - the rawness and the  kindness well blended👏👏👏 to the extent that everyone except the members in the Singhania loved her attitude.
And this time the ace entry comes to give the ''nayi dulhan'' a ''warm welcome''
What the mother in law did not do, she completed all the rituals and by that binded again this new married couple in the sacredness and purity of the marriage relationship👍🏼 and Arohi realised that she is actually an elder image of herself. For that warmth love and welcome she got from Biji, she has already been tied in the sacredness of this relationship. Her heart has already got the message and she felt conflicted because this was not the reason why she came here.
The way she kicked the kalash❤️ and got the high appreciation from Biji is awesome because she has already ''seen the blow of change'' in this family👍🏼

We got a little husband wife nok jhok where they talked naughtily rather than with hatredness and even if Arjun has seen that Arohi is jealous to what he is going to do, he has once again underestimate Arohi. Actually,he is not at fault, it does take time to realise that someone is ''a carbon copy'' of you and this is the reasons of clashes and easily forgiving and acceptance as well👏

RPS who has already seen that Arohi's character is like Biji and adding with the coming of Biji, he is playing safe👏

Then the little talk between Rajveer and Gauri is not only an indication that Rajveer is behind the culprit but also ''Gauri also will start play the cards of love for Rajveer not to doubt her -  a love story between them is on the tides👍🏼👍🏼

The last scene was another good scene where Shefali,her true and best friend of all, has come at her place, knowing like Biji, that in whatever circumstances, that the marriage has already taken place now. As we know Shefalil she is more of a listener, rather than adviser, she will just be by Arohi's side and let Arohi unpuzzled her own dilemma. She will do something when Arohi is still confused❤️❤️❤️
The talk on Biji Arohi makes me see this episode outstands others:
''A married lady,where all the rituals have been rightly done , in any circumstance, she is the rightful and dutiful wife of the man. No matter what type the family the man belongs, she has either to cope/compromise or where she found it needs to be changed,she needs to stand to it. Now being married, it is not only the Husband who has to protect the Wife but it is also vice versa. It is not a game,where whenever we enter in and whenever we exit. The true character and strength of a woman lies when everything is going against her waves, she knows that she has to match her tides to it rather than getting carried away. The in-laws come into priority in the marriage constitution, no matter how much the girl loves her family. The faster one assimilates it, the better for the person''⭐️

I know that I have put it in my words but that was the message. And I say,that's a true word from a true family, unlike at her maternal side, who is thinking of getting her back.  Biji has proved to be the true well wisher👏 and better than even anyone in the Ahluwalia. Arohi has felt the power and intensity of the words but when again thinking for a while, what Arjun did, she refused to accept it. Ofcourse,it is not once said and to be accepted immediately. Now the message is here, she will accept it surely by herself. She is telling the same to Shefali who Shefali knows will be here to bring them closer in love rather than drifting them away and so the story will continue after Arohi inculcated this fact that is in the welfare of everyone, ''Mr Arjun Singhania and Mrs Arohi Singhania will help those members who have drifted away to know the meaning and understand what relationship is,its values and how to hold it.'' That's the ending feel I got from what I watched today and I like it👍🏼

Du_Nish thumbnail
Version 2|: Focused on Biji Arohi Convo & Shef Arohi Convo(my 2nd take in the lounge)

I felt getting the charm of KMH again, the felt charm I got when I kept on repeating mode listening to the mother's letter in KMH1! What a beauty! Classic! 7-stars⭐️

I always felt but why now Arohi has got a whole joint family, why there is not the same charm of the mother's letter. Unconsciously I kept hunting for the 'hadke' response in KMH2 of the mother's letter and I felt it to be missing. As the concept also was unveiling, I had to wait for it to unfold to understand what the concept is about.

I always felt that in the love of Ahluwalia's there is still missing for Arohi. I kept in a search mode that Arohi needs something more than that and even being full in warmth of her family, there is something more she needs. I could not figure then what?I could not link the photoshoot stills with the show how it was going and yet it has given us so so much in concept!

The fairtytale built of the show with the charm of adding real themes to it, truly mesmeris me! I will later have a post on this bit!

For the time being, I will focus on Arohi and Family.

I realised after watching this episode that what was it showing indeed!
Like typical parents, no matter how grown up the child becomes,they pampered her so much that in their eyes' she is still the baby. The child, though at time feels overprotected and suffocated bu knows it is out of over love to her and refuse to see that she is the big girl now! In response to this love and warmth and goodness, she spread the innocent joy to them even if she is different with her friends. ''friends are for that nah,seeing the proper blooming of the person, where at times parents failed to see.'' It is not fault of parents', it is just they love their children more than anything else in this world. This is also the Ahluwalias. In building this love,they have also inculcated prejudices in the child's mind about what is meant by good and bad. They are again not 100 percent at fault because they did not want their children to be hurt.
I felt the sense of suffocation of Arohi in this environment! It was not in a bad way but then she loves them all equally that she is ready to do everything for their happiness. Like last time we said that Arjun was the puppet of Rudra Pratap Singhania for his business work, here Arohi is the puppet of the family love.

I realised yesterday, this was not the story at all! It was not about the Ahluwalias but it was how different two families can be! Mother's house will remain still the baby's shelter but as it is said and every parents (''damned I am myself being haunted on the moment''😆😆😆) have the dream that their children married and progress in new family and life. It is not that they want to get rid of their daughter but like my mom once told me ''Nisha, just like I left my home to come to build this family, one day, you will do it as well. The instiled values in you when brought to another new home and accept part of the new values, that in itself is magnemity.
Secondly, as when you have come in this world, we have already seen more life than you, it is logic that we are going to depart from life before you. In this sense, the parents feel happy to see that their children have someone other than them by their side who will walk and live life together and instil those mixed values to the newcomers of the world. For wherever you or your brother progress in life, this is the biggest achievement in life.''
I was teenager when mom told me this, that time I felt that 'I will never leave my parents for somebody else. He has to come and live at my place. Why should I leave my parents for him?'😆

Phir I grew up😆 and when I fulfiled my dreams, concerning studies, I start seeing more and more meaning in these words, making me realise that from the ''phase of growing up'' now i have ''grown up''.All I know now, is the experience and strong and far sighted character of my mother is the tubelight of my life. I have grown to the same level where I see what is in it and many more ''knowledge'' she filtered me. So for me guys, it was hard for me to gulp the fragility of Arohi's mother. Yet Arohi's mother was the sweet and fragile person who is only thinking the best for her daughter.

Her eyes blurred yesterday was all for the motherly affection and genuine care she has for her Arohi and as she is also built with a picture what is good and bad, she fears to see Arohi in more tears and in that the parents failed to see that Arohi is changed and is ''growing up.''
All the persons in the Ahluwalias except DJ and Dadu actually are unable to match the strong character Arohi was building too. Still it did not match the fully real strength and support of character that Arohi needed. They were more of her ''letting go with limits'' and thus still was uncomparable to the ''mother's letter in season 1''

This was because the story this time is different. It has taken the right amount of time but now is showing light to it. Yesterday's episode earmarked it. The story is not about a girl who is going to fulfill her deepest dream for herself and for her father. The story is not about an unmarried girl who has some dreams to fulfil before moving on the next step in life. The story is not about a start of a love story.
The story is about the journey of a young girl/a daughter to a married woman/daughter in law of a new family. A new family of different way of living and culture and initially how difficult is the young girl who has spent years in a family shower of love and warmth has now married in a family where emotions donot exist and is more materialistic.
It is difficult to adapt if it keeps being compared on ''my family is like this'' ''your family is like that''

This is where the word of experience came again to tell her how to live!
This is masterpiece and all of a sudden felt, this is the support and strength that Arohi was longing to hear. All of a sudden I felt the wisdom and experience of the mother who taught her child how to move on to her dreams and getting someone special and never lose courage (season 1) is now giving knowledge of ''expectation one has in married life and family and when it is not like the dream and expectation, how to live and be happy in it.''
It was a masterpiece for me👏 to the extent I quote one of the line as my siggie😊.
Biji ( represents old age and wisdom, represents strong character, represents kind heartredness and sacredness of character, represents good that can exist among the built prejudice, represents the pillar of the family, represents ''never give up'', represents ''stand for it'' and represents warmth and love) talking to Arohi (represents young and impulsiveness, represents learning new lessons in life, represents ''yet to be seen' represents 'respect to elders' represents individuality and freedom of thoughts, represents of ''if it has not get proper advice, never compromise'','represents modern and stubborness in character,' 'represents needs to ripen in character and finally but not leastly ''assimilating lessons in life) ⭐️
What lessons she got in the conversation (already wrote in first take)

And again Shefali, who is also young and is learning experience of life, learned those values from Arohi. Shefali who knows Arohi more than her family knows that Arohi is changing.
After the conversation of Biji and Arohi, it is contrasted immediately to the conversation between Shefali and Arohi.

The friendship of Arohi and Shefali is one of a kind⭐️
I have never seen this friendship explored in old shows I watched. Shefali is a practical and cool girl. She is as sweet and innocent as Arohi but she is more outgoing than Arohi. In the sweetness of her character, beauty is added in her simplicity and girlie personality that is as kind and clean heart as Arohi. No wonder she is the ''ame soeur'' of Arohi. Shefali is not those friends who ''prompt into conclusions.'' she is not those friends who listened a sentence and give ''5 lines of advices'' and she is not those friends who wish bad and hurt her friend. The value of this friendship is mindblowing👏 with an element of 'chill' and 'support', with an element of 'having fun and blast' and 'learning the lessons of life together👏👏
She knows the nature of Arohi well and infact when Arohi was not married,she was the only one who understood Arohi from the start.
She was not that friend like Gauri would have reacted 'she is an old lady,forget it, we are youngs,we know we are right, you need to do it.'
No she is not! She respects the 'old lady' as much as Arohi does and she is as different as Arohi. For a moment of glory to her,she was happy that 'Biji' melted the anger of Arohi but still Shefali is seeing the self conflict of Arohi and Shefali knows that Arohi has once misunderstood Arjun and once it is cleared, Arohi will double love Arjun. Shefali will push Arohi to it but not in words and actions but by being a listener and get her on the right wave. Her facial expression when Arohi said ''arjun is not my lifepartner'' was equal to a smile in her heart with the thought''you have already married her Arohi and you always wanted him to be.'' and then when Arohi said she has not come for ''sudhane'' but for 'band bajane''
Again a sweet smile on that thought in Shefali's expression knowing she will melt soon because if Arohi is not a vindictive nature. She is stubborn and is thinking she is hurt but Shefali knows 'once Arohi gets it right by herself.' She will stick here only😆 She is a beautiful character and she will only ''talk something to Arohi if Arohi is growing stubborn to infinity.''

Both Biji (the word of old wisdom) and Shefali (the word of innocence) are sided to Arohi and she feels complete with her strong character and soon apply those lessons she learned from Biji and learned to''forgive and accept the truth'' for the betterment of her own self and everybody!

I have a third version, will post later😉

Du_Nish thumbnail
My short take shared with a friend on the origanility presence in yesterday's show:

''
Today for me wa my KMH😆 It was just so good, see I gave an 8 today! You know why - it was just original;-) the football kick of the kalash😆😆 the more I see the expression of Arjun, I am more sure is that he does not want to argue with her as he loves her and he will not hide it, what Biji said - that whatwever happene before or after the wedding,it does not count,the ritual was sacred and this is true. it is not a kick of the wedding institution but to the reputation of the family and girl. Arohi is fighting for her self esteem but today Biji gave her that again⭐️⭐️ Biji is awesome, I really like her and best the bit '''find happiness in what we have''👍🏼❤️⭐️ Don't run on what our mind wanted to get but accept and be happy on what we have - it is so true! I still feel that eve if Ahluwalias were showered of love and warmth, the fact remains, she is overprotected and typical parents- even married, they still treat her like the baby - they have not yet seens she is a growu up girl. So finally when Arjun was treated as puppet by RPS for illegal deeds, even Arohi was the puppet of their love. I love the way how Biji soothes the anger of Arohi. She took it so lightly and funnily:-) If kumud would have done this, ''her band really would be baje''😆
Biji knows Arohi is hurt and she is going to melt her in the free style⭐️⭐️⭐️ love it

Also today Arohi was awesome in the westernised dress ;-) above kneels😆😆 and thats how the rasam too was done😆😆😆 I love it dear - so stylish 😆😆😆 Another originality!!!!

Today's episode was for me promises of so many good themes and when Shefali listened to her and she is exciting on the bit when Arohi said ''band bajane'' - it is more than ''sudhane''

Everything is so improved in this show - even elders too good - modern and cool👏👏''