saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
See....why am I digging the pre cap

they go through silences out of concern

then concern becomes restlessness

then restlessness becomes fear and anger

then anger becomes voicing and venting and all that fighting

then fighting becomes making up

the only reason I am okay with silence right now is if they show it the way I have interpreted the precap....where Shaan is full of concern...and not Khanak is 'hiding' becos she is worried...I want the silence from Shaan's perspective....that would be a differnt kind of storytelling

am I making sense???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-togepe30

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

@my long comment.. baas kyaa??.. ok from the next time I will just say .. Agree .. Disagree or Closed!! Tongue

Anywho my comments were  with not watching the epi today..

So I am not sure what transpired.. it was all based on the gut feeling of this show and epi's up until now!

I hope we have seen enough of wicked from Rahul.. frankly it is completely putting me off!!

As far as ShaNak not confiding .. it is a bit premature for us to jump to that.. hoping that Shaan or Khanak talk about or have to face Sunny at the same time so they have to talk about it!

Edited by -Veena- - 13 January 2011 at 12:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz.Dilwale.togepe30

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

I would love to see this track if ShaNak deal with this together instead of being secretive.If they are,then Rahul sure would succeed in at least bringing some heartache for ShaNak and for me too!

I am hoping that RBo CT's wouldn't travel down that path cos they should know ShaNak is the USP and everything between them.What would they achieve by separating them?

Yes !! Me too....I want SHANAK to deal with this together.,..But the precap tells another storyConfused
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

I hope we have seen enough of wicked from Rahul.. frankly it is completely putting me off!!

As far as ShaNak not confiding .. it is a bit premature for us to jump to that.. hoping that Shaan or Khanak talk about or have to face Sunny at the same time so they have to talk about it!

I AM TOTALLY with you on this...Veena needed to yell it out re....

HALLA BOL....not interested in this faltu wicked Rahul with his shiny shirts lal under banian and throwing ball wearing dark glasses...man i was wishing the ball came and hit one of their dark glassess....nunsenselessness

YES SHanak will confide after the wonderful precap....

HALLA BOL

Vandoo stop putting these ideas out there....Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

togepe30-Veena-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

See....why am I digging the pre cap

they go through silences out of concern

then concern becomes restlessness

then restlessness becomes fear and anger

then anger becomes voicing and venting and all that fighting

then fighting becomes making up

the only reason I am okay with silence right now is if they show it the way I have interpreted the precap....where Shaan is full of concern...and not Khanak is 'hiding' becos she is worried...I want the silence from Shaan's perspective....that would be a differnt kind of storytelling

am I making sense???

Yeah you are making sense...! Thats why m worried ki problem na ho between them due to the silence...The silence has played a havoc in their life before.....dont want a repeat of it !!LOL
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

@my long comment.. baas kyaa??.. ok from the next time I will just say .. Agree .. Disagree or Closed!! Tongue

Anywho my comments were  with not watching the epi today..

So I am not sure what transpired.. it was all based on the gut feeling of this show and epi's up until now!

Hmm....I saw this and main apne dusre topic pe gayi abhi toh dekha wo war ground ban gaya hai and then realized ki that had been indeed closed by youLOLLOL
So I was right...U did close my topic...Only it was the other oneLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I went to chk on it and was wondering ki Hailaaa....ye 6 pages ka kaise ho gayaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL then saw ki wo band ho gaya warna aur pages badhne ka scope thaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

P.S - Watch aj ka episode...specially the Khanak harp by Shaan in the rahul-shaan scene and tell me....wasnt he stressing too much about Khanak ka imp in his life...and that too to his enemy...why wud anyone do that..unless to make ground for aage ki storyLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 13 January 2011 at 12:55pm
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Vandoo stop putting these ideas out there....Angry

Muhahahahahahahaha !! Dont I love playing Devil's AdvocateLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
veena ....CLOSE THIS TOPIC OF Vandoo's too....before CVs get an idea from this topic...LOLLOLAngry

No please no...dont need Rahul at all for the shanak story....Sunny is there to create enough angst and despair between them...that would be novel story telling

but then again the 'new; story writer is an ex-Ekta serial writer so there...

btw, I am typing similar stuff in CCorner and here...why you no post this is ccorner????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index