Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rahul !!!

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Ok Guys...
Today we saw that Shaan totally opened his heart out about Khanak to Rahul that how important she is to him...
Khanak ka ek call bhi ayega to I'll drop everything m doing..
Khanak ke liye main tareeke nahi logo ko hi badal deta hoon !!

And then we saw Shaan see Sunny there....
And Rahul saw Shaan's reaction....It wont take him much thinking to understand that all that shock,horror on Shaan's face was on seeing Sunny !! Coz he obviously has nothing to be shocked about seeing Sam or Rahul himself...

And then when Rahul's people get him the video from the film sets...He will see Shaan's shock and Horror mirrored on Khanak's face and he will know that she fainted on seeing Sunny...

Rahul obviously will make it his business to find out whats sooo scary about Sunny !!!LOLLOL

In process he might find out about Suraj and use this as a perfect ploy to play havoc in SHANAK'[s life..

I feel that all of Shaan's Khanak related dialogues today were to make ground for this track....! Now Rahul is positive that to break Shaan totally....He has to separate Khanak from him !!

I feel that this whole Sunny track will be totally Engineered and Puppeted by Rahul...

In all this the only KEKTA stuff is that "SHANAK" both knowing about Sunny and probably trying to hide it from each other..Both might go to great lengths to make sure that the other doesnt meet Sunny.....Stupid ppl ...they shud just confide in each otherConfusedConfused...Burthals of the highest order !!!LOLLOLLOL

This is what I feel about the future track....Feel free to disagree and give in your point of views !!!LOLLOLLOL

P.S - I am not rooting for this track....M just saying that I can foresee sumthing like this coming up...I will be more than happy if they dont follow this at all....!LOLLOLLOLLOL

Luv,
Vandu

Edited by togepe30 - 13 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

b.moughalRBO_AddictAnu80Silpa_25SHANAKFANshanak.hotrafia 24jyothi1989WooHooHaha21IFsKhanakdestinylove-YasharanArshi-krock.Dilwale.-Deepali-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
It all sounds ok bt how does Rahul know abt Khanak visitng the film sets? unless he has someone following Khanak.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21krock

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Vandu..

Good topic..

But I disagree.. Embarrassed

RBO has tried to steer off K route..

So on those basis I would say..

Rahul has his own battle to fight.. Sam and Sunny.

He is more interested in figuring out about this so called boyfriend. Yes .. Shaan is his ultimate aim.. but I think Sam takes precedence right now.!

Secondly.. knowing RBO a bit.. I am thinking, Shaan and Khanak will face Sunny issue together..

I think we will see the struggles ShaNak will face coming to terms that there is a Suraj lookalike .. Lookalike and NOT Suraj! More tougher on Shaan than Khanak and Khanak will help him face it!

More than Hide and Seek I am expecting this track to be mature.. where Shaan realizes how hard it must have been for Khanak to have been thur losing a loved one as he loves Khanak immensely and now she love him the same.. We are going to see Shaan's insecurities here. And for Rahul to understand his love for Sam..not to have vengeance but understand love!

Hoping the CV"s don't disappoint with run of the mill predictable track!

Edited by -Veena- - 13 January 2011 at 12:26pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

b.moughalRBO_AddictSHANAKFANWooHooHaha21saaazrafia 24-YasharanArshi-krockSPN_JD_AddictedThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tvrasika

It all sounds ok bt how does Rahul know abt Khanak visitng the film sets? unless he has someone following Khanak.

I have no clue about that...But I think he has ppl keeping an eye on shaan and khanak...
Coz that guy on the phone told rahul ki Khanak saw a guy and fainted...

And Rahul has asked for the tapes...And now seeing Shaan ka reaction...plus video me Khanak ka reaction on Sunny....!LOLLOLLOL He will be sure to take a lot of interest in Sunny...Upar se the guy is even posing as Sam ka BF...

So filhaal all of Rahul's energies are gonna be focussed on Sunny !!!LOLLOLLOL

WooHooHaha21krock

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
VANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my bandhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

have not wacthed yet...and why is forum so thanda....the precap scene was not there????

anyways...I am not liking yaar this take of your's .....IT IS VERY EKTA

I want to see SHANAK story....the precap is what I want running the story...so I am leaning towrds Veena on this...

i mean I am not saying what you present will deffo not happen...WHo knows what will happen////BUT i for one dont want that......too ghissa pitta....

SHANAK and their groW*H is what will be novel story telling

chal re gtg...

GAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU yu back???/ HUGS.....missed yu ma...

ok bye guys

rafia 24WooHooHaha21

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Vandu..

Good topic..

But I disagree.. Embarrassed

RBO has tried to steer off K route..

So on those basis I would say..

Rahul has his own battle to fight.. Sam and Sunny.

He is more interested in figuring out about this so called boyfriend. Yes .. Shaan is his ultimate aim.. but I think Sam takes precedence right now.!

Secondly.. knowing RBO a bit.. I am thinking, Shaan and Khanak will face Sunny issue together..

I think we will see the struggles ShaNak will face coming to terms that there is a Suraj lookalike .. Lookalike and NOT Suraj! More tougher on Shaan than Khanak and Khanak will help him face it!

More than Hide and Seek I am expecting this track to be mature.. where Shaan realizes how hard it must have been for Khanak to have been thur losing a loved one as he loves Khanak immensely and now she love him the same.. We are going to see Shaan's insecurities here. And for Rahul to understand his love for Sam..not to have vengeance but understand love!

Hoping the CV"s don't disappoint with run of the mill predictable track!

I hope so for this too...
I want SHANAK to face Sunny together and fight the past demons...

But I doubt it....And Shaan ka Khanak jaap today was unnecessary and out of line...Unless the track I have said is gonna be followed....

Coz it was surely not a filler.....Unless KT has started shooting fulltime again.....The scene was put for a reason....And that made me think of this track...

This Sunny aspect is a ek teer and 3 nishaane for Rahul.....If he gets to know about Sunny then sab pata chal jayega na....Abt him being a stuntman....then about him looking like Suraj.....So he can deal with both aspects here.....And this track is not like Kekta....This track makes sense unlike Kekta....Coz unless Rahul plans sumthing....Sunny has no business trying to come between SHANAK....!

The only thing I dont like is SHANAK not confiding in each other....True Love isnt like thisOuchOuch

P.S - Seeing such a long comment from you...My instant reaction was "Arey mera topic kyu close kiya Veena ne"..LOLLOLLOLLOL I thought you had closed the topicLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 13 January 2011 at 12:41pm

WooHooHaha21krock

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

VANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my bandhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

have not wacthed yet...and why is forum so thanda....the precap scene was not there????

anyways...I am not liking yaar this take of your's .....IT IS VERY EKTA

I want to see SHANAK story....the precap is what I want running the story...so I am leaning towrds Veena on this...

i mean I am not saying what you present will deffo not happen...WHo knows what will happen////BUT i for one dont want that......too ghissa pitta....

SHANAK and their groW*H is what will be novel story telling

chal re gtg...

GAYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU yu back???/ HUGS.....missed yu ma...

ok bye guys

No the precap scene was used as Precap today as well...Me thinks, It either will happen on Saturday or next week !!Confused

I am not rooting for the said track...I only foresee it going this way....Coz If it doesnt go this way then Rahul has no role in this track....And today you watch the episode......He is hell bent on taking badla and Shaan has fed him a lot about his affection and loyalty to Khanak....my take is that all those dialogues hinted at sumthing and they werent mere fillersLOLLOL

I will be more than glad to be proved wrong....I dont like this track myselfLOLLOLLOL

WooHooHaha21saaaz

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I would love to see this track if ShaNak deal with this together instead of being secretive.If they are,then Rahul sure would succeed in at least bringing some heartache for ShaNak and for me too!

I am hoping that RBo CT's wouldn't travel down that path cos they should know ShaNak is the USP and everything between them.What would they achieve by separating them?

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 January 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rafia 24WooHooHaha21krock.Dilwale.-Veena-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index